WOOYOUNG!

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS~ READ CHAPPIE 30 BEFORE THIS ONE <3)

 

“Look, there they are. Unnie, are you going to go talk to them,” Sulli whispered as she pointed to Milky Way sitting with 2pm. Currently it was lunch and f(x) was just about to go outside to eat when Sulli had spoken to her.

 

Tiffany glanced at the laughing people and bit the inside of her cheek. Well she guessed it was now or never. She took the chance when 2pm had left for some reason and approached their table, placing her tray right in front of them three and sat down. They stared at her in shock as she pretended nothing was wrong.

 

“What up?” she glanced up at them.

 

“N-Nothing.” Jessica muttered. “It’s just that we’d never thought you would sit with us after what happened yesterday.”

 

The girl sighed and put down her chopsticks, looking at all three of them in the eyes. Her gaze softened. She really missed them. “I only came for one reason and that was to ask you guys only one question. Will you answer it truthfully?” she asked.

 

“Of course! You know we’d never lie to you.” Junho stuttered a bit, a little bit too eager.

 

Tiffany looked like she wanted to cry a bit. “I… If the boss said that we should proceed with the assassinating Nichkhun mission, would you guys still do it?”

 

The three were caught off guard by her question as it took a while to process it. “W-Why do you ask?”

 

“Just answer me.” Tiffany closed her eyes as if she was trying to be patient with them. “If the boss said to proceed with the mission, would you still do it despite you know that Nichkhun is a good person?”

 

The three members looked at each other, confused. Was this some sort of trick question? Tiffany should know their answer.

 

“Uh yeah we would. Tiffany, you know that we could never go against the boss. It’s too risky and life threatening. It’s better to be safe than sorry even if an innocent life is sacrificed.” Yoona answered, hating how the words just came out of so simply.

 

A bitter smile formed on Tiffany’s face. Just as I thought. She sighed, wincing. They were too scared of the boss to rebel. And that meant she couldn’t tell them anything yet.

 

“Why do you ask?” Junho raised an eyebrow. Something was off about her and he knew it.

 

Tiffany ignored his question once again and stared straight into their eyes which made them shiver. “So does that mean that if the Boss told you to kill me for a mission, you would do it?”

 

All of their mouths dropped in shock. “W-What are you talking about Tiffany? Why would the Boss target you? Stop joking around, babe. Haha…” Jessica awkwardly laughed, not being able to get her mind off the sudden question. But Tiffany was completely serious.

 

“Would you?”

 

“O-Of course not! How could we kill you! You’re our best friend and sister!” Yoona defended, waving her hands in front of her. She seemed to be pleased with this answer.

 

“That’s all I needed to know. Thanks guys. But keep in mind, you should keep those words of yours.” Tiffany stood up and left, not listening to their shouts. She had already drawn up a conclusion. Those three were afraid of the Boss like she was even though they hated him so they would kill people that were not important to them, but if it came to her, they would defy him. She her lips, thinking. They wavered a bit on the line. They would join the resistance, but they weren’t ready yet. Their emotions and thoughts weren’t clear and sure enough. She needed them to be 100% committed and brave, not scared and cautious. It looks like they needed some more time.

 

Those three on the other hand were dumbfounded at her behavior. It was like meeting Tiffany all over again. She was cold and impatient. This worried them… a lot.

 

“Ok, what the heck just happened?” Yoona spoke up in shock. “Was that really Tiffany we just talked to?!”

 

“I guess, but didn’t she seem weird? She kept on asking about the Boss and missions. Doesn’t it seem like she was trying to hint something?” Jessica pointed out. They knew Tiffany well enough to know what was going through her head sometimes.

 

"Do you think that was a test?"

 

"A test? For what?"

 

"To see if we were loyal or not. I mean why else would she suddenly ask us what would happen if we had a mission to kill her? That just came out of nowhere!"

 

"So she's testing our loyalty? Well do you think we passed then?"

 

"I guess. Didn't we seem loyal enough to her?" Jessica shrugged, placing her chin on her hand.

 

"Hm maybe." Junho also pondered. "But I wonder what she meant by that last phrase."

 

~~~~~~

 

As Tiffany was walking out of the cafeteria, dejected, her shoulder had bumped into another’s. She stumbled back a bit, of guard, and almost fell if it wasn’t for a strong arm snaking around her waist at the last second. Tiffany was completely unaffected until she looked up. Her eyes blinked a few times in surprise and her cheeks were instantly flushed with a light pink color.

 

“Hey, are you ok?” Wooyoung asked, eyebrows creased together. She had hit him pretty hard so it must’ve heard.

 

His voice made her snap back into reality as she quickly pushed him away, clearing her voice. She refused to look at him and chose to stare at the floor instead. “I-I’m ok.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah. It didn’t hurt too much. I-”

 

She was interrupted when he placed a finger on her lips. “I wasn’t talking about bumping into me. I was talking about whether you were ok or not when you were talking to Milky Way.”

 

His answer dumbfounded her as she stared at him, his finger still on her lips. It was like everything was in slow motion with just the two of them in the hallway. How in the world was this guy so observant? To notice things that nobody else could notice? How could she compete with a guy like this.

 

Tiffany shoved his arm away and frowned. “How do you know about it? Did you tell them?!”

 

“Of course not!” He protested, arms up in defense. “They came up to the guys and me saying that they found Tiffany! They found Tiffany! I swear on Chansung’s banana supply that I did not tell them a sing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter