The meeting

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taecyeon reached out for his phone that had somehow ended up under the couch. Bodies were sprawled across the room, all limp and motionless. Beer bottles and soju cups were scattered around as well. They didn’t exactly handle the news well that the most famous group in the school didn’t want anything to do with them anymore. They were all bummed especially the three transfers.

 

Taecyeon held his head and groaned from his hangover, but when he saw the message from an unknown number, he was up and active again. “GUYS, GUYS, THEY WANT TO MEET WITH US!” he yelled, waking up all of them.

 

“B-bwoh?” Jay muttered, still half asleep.

 

“JUNHO WANTS TO MEET WITH US!”

 

Suddenly when all of them sprang up on their feet, chaos happened. They ran all over the dorm, slipping on beer bottles and tumbling over each other. They made their way to Taecyeon and stopped inches from him. “WHY?!” they mentally panicked. Nichkhun was freaking out and trying to list the reasons why, counting with his fingers. Junsu was trying to slap some sense back into Wooyoung who looked like he had seen a ghost while Chansung ran around the room with as much energy as a monkey. He was even eating a banana. Guess he got high off of it. He wasn’t sure whether he was glad or scared. Jay on the other hand just stared at Taecyeon’s phone like a dork.

 

“QUIET!” Taecyeon yelled, making all of them freeze and the noise ceased. “Ahem, it says they want to meet ALL of us, but they don’t say why.” He said with a worried tone.

 

“Probably cause he wants us to apologize about what happened.” Wooyoung said in a flat tone and played with his fingers.

 

“What time should we be there?” Nichkhun asked, falling back onto the couch.

 

“Hmm…It says 8:15.”

 

Jay snatched the phone away. “BWOH?! Dude, it’s 8:00 right now!”

 

“WHAT?!!!”

 

Once again, the dorm was filled with chaos.

 

“WHERE’S MY PANTS?!”

 

“SOMEONE GIVE ME A BELT!”

 

“AISH CHANSUNG, WHY IS YOUR UNDERWEAR ON THE CEILING FAN?!”

 

 

Junho was calmly waiting on the rooftop, walking in circles. He was already discharged from the hospital where the doctors said it was a ‘miracle’ seeing his scars heal this quickly. Yeah, sure it was.

 

He had purposely left earlier than the girls, saying that he had to get makeup work from the teachers. Fortunately they believed him. “I hope this will work out well…” he whispered to himself as he kicked a crumpled up water bottle. Then all of sudden, 6 boys came through the door less entrance looking sloppy and tired. Their clothes were unorganized, some had their socks different colors, and their hair didn’t look combed.

 

“We’re…ha….here!” Taecyeon rose up a hand as he caught his breath.

 

“Um…Are you guys ok?” Junho asked, uncertainly.

 

“Yeah, we just woke up a bit…unorganized.” Jay chuckled nervously.

 

“So what did you want to talk about?” Nichkhun asked.

 

“I wanted to talk to you guys about yesterday’s incident.” Junho bluntly said. They turned pale upon hearing that. “O-ok.”

 

“They girls aren’t here so nothing bad is going to happen. In fact, they don’t even know I’m meeting up with you guys. I trust you guys to talk to you alone without anyone beating me up again,” he joked as some of their expressions relaxed.

 

“I just wanted to say something about me and Wooyoung.” Junho explained as everyone divert

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter