Joo Miyoung

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Psst, Victoria, why the hell are you here?”

 

Victoria leaned back in her or Tiffany’s seat and smirked. “None of your business Junho.”

 

He scowled, leaning forward so he could talk to her more discretely. “It IS my business especially when it has to do with Tiffany. Answer me this: Was the red haired girl that walked with your group earlier Tiffany or not?”

 

Victoria just shrugged nonchalantly. “I haven’t seen f(x) today OR the new girl so I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She turned her head a little so she could see Junho in her peripheral vision.  “And I have never officially met Tiffany as well. Like I said to you the first time, I’m only here for my boyfriend and the principal allowed it. No biggie so just drop it,” her voice seemed more menacing and for the first time, he gulped and shut up. Victoria was really scary if you got her angry. That’s what the rumors said.

 

Yoona and Jessica had eavesdropped closely on the conversation going on behind them and felt as confused as ever. If the new red haired girl that looked exactly like Tiffany wasn’t actually her, then who in the world is she? Was it possible that there was a girl that looked exactly like her in this world?

 

Jessica nudged Yoona and her expression said everything: Do you believe her story?

 

The younger girl bit her lower lip and shrugged her shoulders. It looked highly doubtful that the girl was actually Tiffany even though they were doppelgängers. Her attitude and personality was too different that she couldn’t imagine Tiffany behaving that way in a thousand years. The differences overweighed the similarities. Maybe it was just another coincidence in the world.

 

“Khunnie~” Victoria grinned as she skipped over to Nichkhun’s seat as the rest of the class started to shuffle out, still stunned of Victoria’s sudden appearance. He welcomed her with a happy yet confused expression and spread his arms open for a hug.

 

“Vic, what are you doing here? I thought your group was f(x)” he said and hugged her tightly, her face nuzzled into his chest.

 

“Oh, I just felt that I barely see you so I just asked the principal if I could just switch places with Tiffany for a while since she isn’t here and he said yes,” she smiled again, eyes flickering occasionally to 2PM and Milky Way who was watching them intently.

 

Junho’s fingers fists curled into a fist as he mentally scowled. He was going to have to talk to the principal later about this matter.

 

“The girls understood too and we decided to bring out a replacement for me in the group. Apparently, she’s an old friend of Krystal. I think she’s the red haired girl Junho was bugging me about before,” Victoria smugly smiled towards Junho who did nothing in return.

 

“Ah… I see. Well anyways that’s great Victoria! You’re a part of us now!” Junsu clapped his hands in delight and the others including Milky Way soon followed.

 

“Neh, thanks for accepting me for a meantime. I don’t mean to replace Tiffany or anything but I just hope I can get along with you guys,” she sweetly smiled while Yoona and Jessica scoffed. Victoria sent glares in their direction and they immediately tensed up. It was as if they could feel needles piercing into their skin by Victoria’s icy glare.

 

Taecyeon noticed the tension in the air between the girls and Victoria so he quickly jumped in before things were to get ugly. “Uh boy, I’m famished! How about we get some lunch first and just catch up there? How about it?” he offered, nervously looking between the two parties.

 

Yoona and Jessica stiffly nodded while Victoria broke out into a full smile, beaming at Taecyeon. “Neh, that sounds great! Let’s go then.” Without another word, she dragged Nichkhun out of the classroom by his arm. 2PM looked confused as they looked at each other, not realizing what had just happened. It looked like Victoria and Milky Way was getting off to a rocky start since they weren’t exactly getting along.

 

Jessica, Junho, and Yoona stuck together as they trailed a little bit behind the rest. The girls had even chosen to force their boyfriends to go on without them so they could have their own private chat.

 

“Don’t you think Victoria is acting oddly? When we first met her, she was so nice and bubbly to us. Now it looks like she wants to rip off our heads for some reason. Did we offend her?” Yoona narrowed her eyes at Victoria’s back figure. It was weird to them. Victoria was known as one of the most polite and nicest girls around so why is she acting that way?

 

The other two were stumped with that problem. They only had associated with her once and that was only for about three minutes. They couldn’t have made such a bad impression to her in such a short time. They didn’t even really talk to her. Junho, who knew the most about her by her profile, bit his inner cheek in confusion. This was really abnormal. Tiffany’s disappearance. Victoria taking her place. That girl who exactly looked like Tiffany suddenly appearing out of nowhere. The puzzle pieces had fit together perfectly, but the thing was: the logic was all screwed up and the curiosity was gnawing at him badly.

 

“Are you guys ok? You’re a little pale…” Wooyoung magically popped up in front of them and frowned, forehead creased with worry lines.

 

Junho gave a small smile and swung his arm around him. “It’s ok, nothing you should worry about.” And nothing you should ever find out….

 

By the time they had gotten to their usual table, Victoria was already seated next to Nichkhun with him feeding her. Taecyeon and Jay also made their rightful places next to their girls and led them to sit down with them. Junho took the only remaining seat which was in front of Victoria. Was his mind playing tricks on him or was Victoria glaring at him again? Her grip around Nichkhun’s arm had tightened as well.

 

Truth be told, Victoria was in fact glaring at him. But not with hatred and anger but with caution. Ever since Tiffany had told them about the Boss’s plan to assassinate Nichkhun, she had been extra protective of Nichkhun especially when he was around Milky Way. Nobody in Milky Way except for Junho knew she was a spy. Hopefully he hadn’t told the two girls yet. And for the guys? Of course they had no idea. Not even her boyfriend knew who she really was and she was planning to keep it that way. But around those three, she must be careful. Tiffany said they were on a hiatus from that mission, but she wasn’t going to take any chances. They might pounce out of nowhere and slit his throat. Tiffany had already gained her trust, but for those three friends of hers, it was going to take a lot of convincing for them to break through her shield. She wasn’t going to let them ANYWHERE near her beloved one.

 

While Victoria was scowling, a certain group was approaching them with broad smiles on every one of the five faces.

 

"Vic umma~" the tallest one yelled out as they approached closer to their table. All their eyes widened and Junho, Yoona, and Jessica noticeably tensed up when seeing one certain figure.

 

"My daughters!" Victoria squealed and momentarily left Nichkhun's side to go and hug her friends.


 

"Oh and this must be Krystal's childhood friend! My name is Song Qian but you can call me Victoria, Vic, or even umma," She smiled motherly and grabbed the red hair's hands, leading her over to the table. "Come meet my friends."

 

She led the five members to the table and pulled the red haired girl forward a little.

 

"This is 2pm. That's Junsu, Chansung, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Jay, and finally but not least, my boyfriend Nichkhun." She introduced and the new girl gave her a teasing push, raising some eyebrows. "And those three over there is Junho, Yoona, and Jessica. They're Milky Way," Victoria introduced in a bored tone, obviously holding something against them. The people at the table were speechless as they kept on staring at the girl in front of them.
 


When she noticed that no one was going to speak up, she went ahead and introduced herself.

 

"Annyeong, Joo Miyoung imnida!" she bowed politely and stood up, hand running through her fiery red dyed hair. "I'm a childhood friend of Krystal. I’m from Canada so I don't know much about Korean culture or how to get my way around Seoul. But please lead me and help me along the way if you could be so kind. Thank you," the girl apparently called Miyoung bowed once again, flashing them all a breathtaking smile while f(x) exchanged sly glances secretly.

 

Actually yes, that Joo Miyoung person was indeed Tiffany. She had chosen to restart as a completely different person with a whole different personality.  That way, it would make it easier for less people to recognize her or have their suspicions and she didn't want to tarnish her reputation as the REAL Tiffany. She even went to the extent of dying her hair to a bright color that attention grabbing. She didn't want anyone to suspect her, especially Milky Way. The name had to change too. They used her real Korean name since pretty much no one knew it. Actually the only one that knew it was Taecyeon but he was a bit absent minded so he wasn't a problem at the moment. The personality would totally throw people off her trail as she pretended to act as a sweet innocent young girl that wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter