Them

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the rest of the day, Milky Way was slip up. Actually it was only Tiffany that was split up with them. She refused to talk to them or even make any eye contact with them after they had forgiven the so called ‘traitors’.

 

The day seemed painfully lonely as she had skipped the final two periods and drove away in her pink Ferrari. She didn’t feel like attending the rest of the school because the images of her best friends and 2PM were just too much for her. And being alone wasn’t a treat either. There was no way she was going to apologize or accept their apologies. She was stubborn all right, but she believed she did have the right to be.

 

Burying her face in her palms, she groaned softly. Tiffany was stuck at the mall since it was the only place she could go to at the moment. She wouldn’t dare go back to the house since the three would come back soon. And she didn’t dare go anywhere where they suspected her to be. So here she was: the mall. Truthfully, she didn’t hate the mall, but she always rejected Jessica and Yoona’s offers to go since she didn’t want her feet to die. So that made them think that she hated it. Luckily for her, this would be the last place they would go to find her.

 

She forced her feet to drag her around the mall as she did not wish to just remain in one spot for hours and hours. Looking at the clothes on display, she sighed in content. It had been a while since she last had this much free time to herself. Regularly, she would just attend school, go on missions, stay home, go in missions, oh and what else? Go on missions. They had been so preoccupied with assignments from the boss this past year that she almost forgot what going on a shopping spree was like.

 

While Tiffany was walking around, she noticed that people were giving her odd looks especially the security guards who seemed to be judging her. She cast a small confused look then looked down to find herself still in her school uniform. Of course, they’ll know that she’s skipping if she keeps on wearing that.

 

Quickly walking into the nearest women’s store at the moment, she grabbed the most acceptable piece of clothing she liked and changed into it, placing her school clothes in a separate bag. After paying for the pink, mid-thigh dress, she made her way back into the mall and thankfully, no one stared at her much anymore.

 

Quietly stalling time for half an hour, Tiffany was still roaming the mall while taking a sip of her iced Starbucks coffee. Still dazed, she bumped shoulders with a woman in business like attire.

 

“Oh I’m sorry,” Tiffany quickly bowed and was about to leave when the woman’s hand shot out and grabbed her shoulder.

 

“Tiffany? Is that you?!”

 

Upon hearing that familiar voice, her head snapped up, not bothering to hide the surprised expression on her face. “YURI?!”

 

“OMO IT IS YOU!” Yuri squealed and enveloped Tiffany in a hug, squeezing onto her tightly. Yuri was rumored to be on a mission, but no one knew where. Who would’ve thought she was so close?

 

“Yul, it’s been forever. Are you on a mission?” Tiffany genuinely smiled and held the younger’s arms while she nodded.

 

“Yeah, I’m the secretary of Mr.Bigshot, no Mr. Hottie over there,” she jabbed her thumb over to the handsome and suave owner and manager of the fine mall. So THAT was Yuri’s mission. No wonder she was dressed so business like too. Her hair was in down and she was wearing a woman’s suit which fit her quite nicely.

 

 

“Wow, I suspect it’s…” she trailed off, knowing that Yuri knew what she was about to say.

 

“Bingo, but guess what unnie? Hyoyeon’s here too,” she whispered into her ear.

 

“JINJA?” Tiffany stared wide eyed back at her. Two of her best friends had been in Seoul the whole entire time and she didn’t know about it? Shocker.

 

“Yeah, I got to go, but I’ll text Hyoyeon to meet you in Starbucks so go on ahead and go. I’ll be with you guys as soon as possible. Until then, toodaloo~” Yuri grinned and waved before quickly catching up with the rest of the department.

 

Now a giant grin had formed on Tiffany’s face. She hasn’t seen these two in years and now they were reunited again. Wait till she tells-

 

Her smile disappeared. Oh RIGHT. She’s still angry about them for the whole 2PM thing. Slightly discouraged, she made her way to the coffee shop and sat in a booth near the corner. Biting her lips, she continued to stare outside and tapped the wooden table with her fingers.

 

“Unnie?”

 

Tiffany looked up to find Hyoyeon, blond but still as gorgeous as ever. Immediately, Tiffany wrapped her arms around her, squeezing her.


 

“Hyo, how are you doing?” Tiffany gave a big grin.

 

“I’ve been doing great. I’m working at this dance studio in town and it’s pretty chill,” Hyoyeon gave a warm smile and ordered something of her own.

 

“But when did you come back?” Tiffany leaned in closer.

 

“Fany…I never left.” Hyoyeon’s confession made Tiffany’s eyes widen.

 

“BWOH?!”

 

She chuckled. “I was always here in Seoul, closer than you think. But enough about me. How are you… And how is Milky Way?”

 

A we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter