The OFFICIAL meeting part 2

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Can someone please explain to me why it’s so silent?” CL finally snapped as she slammed her hands onto the table, annoyed.

 

It had already been about ten minutes since F(x) made their entrance and everyone fell silent. Who wouldn’t with Gaia’s very own top group and princess here? Currently, f(x) was sitting across from Tiffany. All of them eyed each other, not missing a single feature or detail. Tiffany of course could not remember that she had met Victoria and f(x) before since she had quite a poor memory when it comes to recognizing people. But that name, Victoria Song, was constantly ringing in her mind as if she was trying to remember where she had heard it.

 

“CL, sit your y down,” G-Dragon pulled her down forcefully by the shoulder, now annoyed by her attitude too.

 

She didn’t seem to like his attitude and jabbed him hard in the stomach, making him and everyone cringe.

 

Victoria sighed, seeing this was going to get nowhere at this point since no one was willing to speak up. Slowly standing up, she locked eyes with Tiffany and smiled slightly.        

 

“Annyeong, my name is Song Qian but I am otherwise known as Victoria Song. I currently attend the same school as you and I am part of f(x). I’m known for my captain position on both the gymnastics and cheerleading team, but that’s only my cover up. I am secretly a spy for Gaia. My specialty is flexibility and poisoning mainly by the way of food and needles. Since we will trade positions in the groups for a while, I hope we get along…” she held out her right hand professionally.

 

Tiffany smirked and stood up as well. “My name is Stephanie Hwang, but that’s only my English name. My Korean name is Hwang Miyoung, but please refrain from calling me that. You can call me Tiffany. Since we go to the same school, I don’t have to explain anything about that. I’m part of Milky Way with my other members. Out of school, I am a spy and assassin for ET. And my specialties? I don’t think it would be wise to reveal considering I don’t know if you’re betray us or not,” She firmly gripped Victoria’s hand. They both stared at each other with fierce and Victoria smirked, impressed by the girl’s wit and arrogance.

 

“This is just so beautiful! Gaia’s princess and ET’s trump card working together for one cause! This will go down in history!” Jaejoong clapped his hands, amused and delighted but Junsu smacked his head.

 

For a while, both Victoria and Tiffany stared at each other stunned with the information they had just received.

 

“YOU’RE ET’S TRUMP CARD?”

 

“YOU’RE GAIA’S PRINCESS?”

 

Both of them yelled at once, completely gaping in shock. Silence filled the room again.

 

“Yes, yes. We know you both are special little es so sit down,” CL rolled her eyes, her sassy side showing once again. G-Dragon pinched her arm, but she kicked his shin, winning as always.

 

"But why is she here? I never would've thought Gaia's very own little group would join an organization to overthrow their ally's boss?" Tiffany raised and eyebrows as she crossed her arms, judging them.

 

"You aren't the only one that betrayed their own company. If you hadn't noticed some of the people from both Gaia and ET are here today like B.A.P and EXO..." Victoria shot back, smirking. She was right. B.A.P had belonged to Gaia, but EXO was from ET. They were rookies but they had extraordinary talents. The Boss might've scarred them too much for them to join.

 

"Touché ... But then what's your oh so special reason?" 

 

"About a year ago, the Boss tried to go after one of our poor maknaes, Sulli," Victoria sadly patted Sulli's head who was now rock solid. "You see, Sulli was from a wealthy Korean American business but the pressure was too much for her so she joined us after meeting Krystal. It was a little after she joined when she was targeted by who? Your boss. That man almost killed Sulli. She had been kidnapped and stashed away in an abandoned warehouse in Mongolia. They kept her there for a week. Didn't give her anything except for water, beat her senseless every day, and watched her while she withered in pain. They demanded a ransom from her family. But do you know what pissed us off the most?" Victoria glanced up at Tiffany and she swore she almost flinched from the cold gaze in her eyes.

 

"You're idiot of a boss knew she was affiliated with Gaia yet he still chose to make that move. We weren't supposed to touch our ally's members but guess what? He did. It took us a while to find her but we did. We broke away and killed anyone working there with no mercy. We were beyond pissed. We were furious. How dare he betray us like this?" A pen snapped in her grasp and ink splattered everywhere. It was red so it made it look as if it was blood. But that only made Victoria look scarier. "We trusted him. He betrayed us. F(x) had to go save Sulli. But we didn't tell our bosses. Why you ask? Because that would only lead to a war. And no one wants a war. So we had no choice but to let him go. But I still haven't forgiven that low life..." Victoria's eyes gleamed with hunger and anger as she cleaned the ink of her hands.

 

Everyone fell silent, stunned at Victoria's evil and angry side. It was a first to all of them. Everyone didn't speak a word until Junsu spoke up.

 

 “O….k. Now that everyone’s acquainted with one another, we shall we move forward to the most important topic of the day.” Junsu turned the projector on, revealing a slide show. “The Switch.”

 

Everyone’s eyebrows except for the leaders’ furrowed in confusion.

 

“The Switch is an operation that will only happen at Tiffany and F(x)’s school. I am well aware of the rules so in order for Tiffany to stick around f(x) and gather information, we will have to trade in Victoria in replacement of Tiffany. So for the time being, you two will switch places. I know this is very unusual but this is the only way that the rest of Milky Way and the Boss won’t get suspicious. We all know that Tiffany has a soft spot and might tell them everything in the end. We cannot risk this.” Yoochun frowned, but Tiffany had other thoughts.

 

“Are you saying that my group members are untrustworthy?” she hissed, tone sounded very annoyed.

 

Jaejoong frowned, “We don’t mean to sound harsh Tiffany, but we can’t take any risks. Your group is ET’s best. Who knows? Maybe one of them secretly is on very well terms with the boss and we can’t take chances. One mistake and JYJ will come tumbling down back into the boss’s grasp. One little mistake can make the destruction of everything…”

 

“Then how do you know I won’t tell the boss?”

 

Sighing impatiently, he smirked. “Cause we’ve been observing you from the start. Behind that heartless and merciless mask of yours, you’re soft. Too soft to actually hurt anyone. That’s not what you want. I can sense the fear in your heart. You want to put a stop to this and you want to feel free, not encaged. That’s what JYJ felt like and we escaped. But you have to see not everyone escapes from the Boss. In fact, we’re the only one that actually successfully got away. You can’t escape his strings without our help. Without us, you’ll still remain the puppet that you are right now.”

 

Tiffany fell silent, face white with shock. He was spot on with everything. Oh how she wanted to escape this nightmare. Oh how she wanted to just run away and never look back. She couldn’t escape. She had no choice but to follow his every command. She hated it. She hated that life. The only reason she joined JYJ was to make sure she could do that.

 

"But how do you know one of your members won't betray you?" she asked again, eyeing the people around her.

 

"Tiffany please, this isn't all our members. There are only about twenty five people here and they are the people that we trust the most. They've made a blood oath to us, but we don't expect you to do that since you won't betray us. As for the other members, they don't even know the organization's name. All they know is that they're working for ET's rebel company

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter