Ice always melt

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lunch came around and only Jessica and Tiffany were together. "Aish first Junho and now Yoona?! Where'd they disappear to?" Jessica frowned as she searched the cafeteria, tiptoeing to find any sight of them. People were already whispering how half their group was missing. Tiffany gave them a look to shut up.

 

Suddenly the whispering got louder. Curious, they turned around to find 2PM with the addition of Yoona and Junho together. Their jaws dropped in disbelief. "Is...That Yoona?" Jessica clenched her fists as anger flashed through their eyes.

 

Junho spotted them and gave a slight smirk while Yoona avoided their gaze by brushing her hair against her face.

 

"I-I need to be alone right now," Tiffany stood up and walked out, not waiting for her reaction.

 

"Fany!" Jessica stood up and glared at them before desperately following her out. The gossip continued on in the cafeteria when the two had left.

 

"Fany wait!" Jessica chased after her, getting closer with each step.

 

She turned around to face her, void of any emotions. "Sica...please. I need to be alone right now." She had on her usual poker face but Jessica could sense the loneliness and betrayal in her voice. She stopped pestering her and nodded, knowing it was no use anyways.

 

It looked like Tiffany was going to say something but she stopped herself and closed her eyes. She then turned around and left Jessica in the hallway.

 

Jessica groaned loudly and she took a fistful of her hair. She leaned against the wall and slid down slowly against it. "What's happening to us?" she whispered to no one in particular. Her eyes stared at the wall in front of her, lost in her thoughts.

 

"Um..." a voice interrupted her peace. Her head snapped up to find the last person she wanted to talk to.

 

"I don't want to talk," she scoffed and buried her face in her hands.

 

"Look, I just wanted to apologize for yesterday…." Jay squatted down in front of her to her eye level. “And give you this” he said, holding out something. Jessica eyed the thing in front of her, furrowing her eyebrows in slight confusion.

 

"What is it?" she asked, still not taking it.

 

"It's an apology letter from us." He shook the stack of papers in front of her. Her eyes widened. There had to be at least 20 pages and it was even typed.

 

"Why is it so big?" gaped in shock.

 

Jay scratched the back of his head. "Uh Wooyoung wrote about five pages and 2PM wrote about five. I wrote about five. And we kinda ranted on the last five about our worries and troubles. Actually I was the only one that ranted on the last five. I get carried away when I rant..."

 

Same here… she thought, amazed they had something in common. "Uh...Wow. But why did you and 2PM write an apology?" And how much did you have on your mind to write this much?

 

Jay shrugged. "They felt bad. And I felt even worse since I was there. I couldn't protect Junho...and you."

 

Jessica kept on her poker face but nodded. "Thanks..." she whispered as she finally took the stack from him, flipping through the pages. Jay returned a smile to her. Jessica looked up and for the first time, she stared at him for over 3 seconds. She got last in his eyes. They were clear and they obviously showed that he truly wanted to make up for what happened. Jessica suddenly forgot the fact that she was supposed to hate him and allowed herself to melt in those brown orbs of his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter