The Fight

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

 

What the… How did he come out so quickly? Crap, I even forgot that they were there. Stupid Jessica, you rant too much! Man, but I thought he would stay hiding instead of popping up randomly like this.

 

“Yah, let go of him,” I grabbed his arm. He simply just looked at me and shrugged it off.

 

Aish this guy really has some nerve…. “YAH, I’m talking to you,” I glared at him. “What makes you think that-“

 

“STAY AWAY,” he hissed firmly. I don’t know if it was his cold glare or the tone of his voice, but I actually stopped in my tracks. I mean I literally backed away. I don’t why how but my body forced me to move a couple of steps back. It’s like my body had a mind of its own now. What’s going on?

 

I could see his grip tighten on oppa’s collar. Don’t hurt him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Jay guy stand there like an idiot. “STOP HIM!” I yelled towards him. It took him a while to register what I said in that slow mind of his. He quickly ran over to Junho and Wooyoung and tried to pry them off.

 

“Dude, calm down…” he tried to comfort him, but I could tell it wasn’t working by the way Wooyoung’s eyes had a fire in them.

 

“STEP AWAY HYUNG,” Wooyoung yelled once again. Jay stopped obediently and stepped back, not knowing what to do. His expression was confused. Did he have the same effect as me?

 

“STOP IT! DON’T YOU DARE LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HIM!” I yelled at him. Damn it, why aren’t my feet working? After struggling, some sense was finally slapped onto my legs and I ran over to them. “Let go,” I hissed and tried to pry him off once again.

 

He shrugged me off stronger, causing me to fall backwards once again. My arm hit the fence and part of the metal scraped against my arm. It lashed and created a giant scar across my forearm.

 

“Jessica!” Junho and Jay yelled at the same time. The mohawk pabo ran over to me instead of going to where the real trouble was.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

“Yes. But you need to go over there and help Junho!” I screamed at him while adding pressure to my scar. It wouldn’t stop bleeding.

 

“STAY THERE AND DON’T MOVE AN INCH!” Wooyoung yelled again. It happened. My legs didn’t listen to me. I couldn’t stand up. Jay looked like he couldn’t move either. Why are our legs numb? It was probably out of fear.

 

Right now, Wooyoung probably looks as scary as us on our missions, but he seemed to have a personal grudge which makes it even worse. He turned back to Junho, leaving us helpless.

 

“You…” he pulled him closer. “You were wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter