It's over

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As they approached the door, they could hear the yells of men and a female. Both of their expression darkened even before they opened the door.

 

“Unnie, no matter what you see, you cannot freak out and go berserk ok?” Yoona tugged Tiffany’s sleeve tightly.

 

“Yoona, you, yourself know that we both can’t keep that promise.” Tiffany said, her eyes on fire. She quickly swung open the door, revealing Junho getting beat up.

 

WHAT THE HELL. 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Yoona’s eyes widened as they quickly sprang into action. Yoona locked the door and ran over to Jessica and Jay, trying to get their screaming to stop. Tiffany was literally going crazy inside her mind. She saw red everywhere upon seeing Wooyoung beat up her bestfriend/boyfriend. Yoona was just as pissed but more of on a shocked level.

 

Tiffany without another thought immediately went up to the guys and shielded Junho with her body. Wooyoung stopped just when his foot was going to hit her. The fire in his eyes was extinguished and his breathing calmed down. His murderous aura disappeared into a calm and neutral one within seconds. “Tiffany.” Her name escaped his lips and he stared at her, shocked.

 

She did not look so pleased though. Her hands were balled up into fists as she glared fiercly at him. She slowly stood up and faced him, her fists shaking from anger.

 

“WHAT…ARE…YOU…DOING?!” She hissed, steam blowing out of her ears. Wooyoung gulped, knowing he just made a tragic mistake. Out of nowhere, there was a stabbing pain on his cheek, blood rushing towards it. It felt a little numb and there were even scratch marks due to her sharp nails. Some of his skin had peeled off from the impact and started to bleed.

 

“What the hell. Why did you beat him up? WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY BESTFRIEND? DID YOU WANT TO KILL HIM? LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT HOW BADLY HE’S INJURED! LOOK AT HIM!” she screamed at him, face already getting red from anger. She could no longer control the devil inside of her as she exploded at the man in front of her.

 

Wooyoung felt his blood turn boiling hot as well. “Why? You wanna know why? Well WHY didn’t you tell me you two were in a relationship. WHY didn’t you tell me that I had no chance from the beginning?!” he fired back.

 

Tiffany’s eyes slightly widened as she glanced at Junho who was now with Yoona. She cursed under her breath and scowled before turning back to him. “It’s none of your business.” She closed her eyes and turned around, but Wooyoung caught her wrists.

 

“Don’t screw with me. It IS my business,” he spun her around and grabbed onto her shoulders. Tiffany struggled to get out of his grasp, but it was too strong. “It is my business to know whether the girl I like is taken or not. Is that not fair?”

 

SLAP.

 

More pain came to his cheek as he stared at Tiffany who seemed to be at her topmost anger.

 

"Stop slapping me god-"

 

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

 

Three more slaps hit him repeatedly on the same cheek. It was probably now numb from the redness and pain. 

 

“It fair when you beat her loved ones up.” And with a harsh tug, she finally escaped his grasp and ran towards Junho.

 

At the same time, Jessica and Jay regained their senses.

 

“Hey, are you ok?” he asked as he tried to help her up, but she slapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter