Forgiving

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Class ended and 2pm had thankfully survived the period without the help of Junho. Milky Way was staring daggers at them during the whole entire movie. And they escaped the classroom the quickest they could to get away. 

 

Now they were on their way to lunch when Taecyeon was yanked back into a room when he was following 2PM. "What the f-" a hand blocked off his mouth. "Be quiet for a second..." Junho shushed him and put a finger to his lips.


"YAH LEE JUNHO!" Jessica's loud voice boomed through the hallway while the two boys shrunk back in fear. Once the clicking of feet passed their classroom and disappeared, Junho let out a big sigh of relief.

 

"What's up man?" Taecyeon turned to him in confusion.

 

"Listen. You have to talk to Yoona."

 

"W-wae?" he stuttered. Why did I stutter? Taecyeon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

 

"Because at this moment beside the girls, you're the only one she'll listen to. Just pull off your charms with her and BOOM. She’ll forgive you. After all, you guys are friends right? Friends always forgive each other"

 

"W-Why can't you get Jay to do it?" Taecyeon looked flustered to his complete confusion.

 

"Come on dude, don't be a wimp," Junho frowned.

 

"....FINE." he felt his stomach churn a weird feeling as he said those words.

 

"Great. Stay here. I'll go fetch Yoona for you," Junho looked ecstatic as he ran out the door, leaving a nervous and anxious Taecyeon behind.

 

The three girls looked annoyed as they waited at their normal spot.

 

"Yah! There you are you jerk!" Jessica held his collar.

 

"Woah, calm down." he gently pried her hands off.

 

"Where have you been?" she crossed her arms.

 

"Uh...somewhere..."

 

"YAH YOU!" Jessica lunged for him but Tiffany held her back.

 

"Uhh I'll just talk to Yoona then..." he quickly grabbed Yoona’s wrist and fled, ignoring the calls of the girls behind them.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona struggled to keep up with him. He stopped, making Yoona bump into him. "Oppa, what was that for? Why are we here?" she rubbed her forehead.

 

Junho opened the classroom's door and shoved her in. "To talk!" he slammed the door shut. "Oppa!" she frowned and sighed but froze upon seeing Taecyeon in the same room, staring at her in disbelief and a bit of sadness.

 

"Yah oppa! This is not funny. Let me out!" Yoona turned around and banged on the door, cheeks already red.

 

"Sorry Yoong, talk out your differences." he cheekily grinned through the window.

 

"OPPA!" she sounded genuinely pissed while Taecyeon just stood there, not knowing what to do. He rubbed the back of his neck, staring at her and debating whether to make the first move or not.

 

The door opened and Junho pulled Yoona out, peeking his head in. "Just a sec bro." he said before closing the door again. Taecyeon still looked flustered as he absentmindedly nodded at no one in particular.

 

"Oppa what is the meaning of this?" she looked not amused.

 

"To get the two groups to make up!"

 

"No way."

 

"Come on Yoong. I already forgave them. Why can't you?" he pouted.

 

"Cause you're too easy going!"

 

"And you're not?" he rolled his eyes.

 

"OPPA!"

 

"Fine. Think of it this way." he stared right at her. "What if Taecyeon had a secret girlfriend and say that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter