Prisoner

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where now?"

 

"It says to turn left... uhhh in 10 feet."

 

The car sharply turned left at such short notice and the two girls were slammed to the right.

 

"God dammit Tiffany, could've warned me sooner!" Hyoyeon cringed as she sat up right again, adding more pressure to the gas pedal.

 

"Hey, I told you. I'm not good with directions! Blame yourself for being too cheap to get a decent GPS! I'm not a human navigator!" Tiffany complained back as she gripped onto her seat belt. She loved going fast but at the speed Hyoyeon was driving, it was too fast even for her.

 

"Yah! Slow down! We're going to crash before we even get there!"

 

"Are you crazy? We can't go any slower. I bet Victoria is practically speeding down the highway right now! We have to get there before she does."

 

"Victoria?" Tiffany questioned, turning in her direction with a bit of confusion and fear for her life. "How would she know?!"

 

"CL was always the naughty girl. Did stuff you told her not to. That girl probably phoned f(x) right after she called us. I know that girl too well. And guess what?" She paused for a while, honking at some car that suddenly stopped in front of them. "Vic's probably going crazy right now and tearing the city apart just to find Nichkhun. We can't go any slower or she'll reach him first!"

 

Tiffany stayed silent. Speeding down the streets was way less scary than an angry Victoria. And pretty soon they did indeed find CL and G-Dragon standing guard by an unconscious Nichkhun. They had moved him from plain sight and deep into an alleyway that was hidden by civilians' view.

 

"What happened?" Hyoyeon immediately questioned while Tiffany went to check Nichkhun's pulse. To her relief, it was beating normally and healthily.

 

"I'll explain on the way. We can't talk here. The walls have ears." CL narrowed her cat like eyes and cautiously looked around her. 'The walls have ears' was a code name for the assassin/spy might still be lingering around.

 

"But we can tell you this. There were two people involved and luckily for us, we managed to capture one of them. Voila!" G-Dragon pulled out a badly beaten and hurt man whose eyelids were half lidded.

 

Tiffany softly gasped and tried to hide her face. "GD, give me your mask NOW," she hissed, still trying to hide her face from the barely conscious captive. He was confused and reluctant at first but after an elbow to the ribs by Tiffany, he handed it over, grumbling. Tiffany quickly attached it on, put on her sunglasses, and tied her hair in a low ponytail.

 

"Tiffany?" Hyoyeon questioned as confused as the rest.

 

"Make sure he takes a separate car than me. I know him. Maybe too well. He's from ET. And if he sees me, he'll recognize me immediately. Actually it'll be best if we would all put on disguises. Just to protect our identities." Tiffany warned, turning her back at the person. "Let's go before he wakes up."

 

The rest nodded in agreement. G-Dragon and CL hauled him in their car while Hyoyeon and Tiffany took their car. Their destination was back to the apartment. To bring the enemy to HQ was too dangerous and risky. Bringing him to a casual yet safe place would be for the best. Hyoyeon had already paged Yuri to meet them back there. As for f(x)? They chose not to tell them by now. Hopefully Victoria would calm down by then.

 

"So... Is he still unconscious?" Hyoyeon asked, not taking her eyes off the road. She was speeding again. And luckily or unluckily, CL was a speed demon as well so she could easily match Hyoyeon's speed. Too bad G-Dragon and Tiffany were the only ones worrying for their lives. Anyways, Hyoyeon had CL's car signal connected to hers so they could both talk to and video chat each other no matter how far they were.

 

"Yeah, he should be out for a while. When we were fighting, GD used a taser on him. He ought to be knocked out for an hour or two." CL had a smirk on as she cut in front of a taxi that rudely honked her. The enemy was in the back seat. And in case he woke up unplanned, they had made sure the back car doors could not be opened from the inside but only on the outside. So the only way he could get out was the front doors. And to get there, he would have to get through the two devils sent up from hell.

 

"So anyways Tiff, who is he? This guy is pretty hot though." CL remarked, earning eye rollings from the other three.

 

"His name is Sunggyu. Part of the new rookie group, Infinite. And like I said, he's from ET. I've never spoken to him before. I only saw him a few times before. I heard he goes to my school too but I've never actually seen him. Must be one of those delinquents who always skip class." She shrugged. "I don't have much info on him though."

 

"Well actually as we mentioned earlier, he wasn't alone. He was with someone else, but we couldn't really distinguish if it was a man or woman. But we both know that either he or she is very well trained. Packed quite a fight. Also ruthless too. Left their own partner behind just to escape. Sick." G-Dragon shook his head in disappointment.

 

"So what's the plan? Basically question him?"

 

"I guess. We have him so we have to make good use of him."

 

"But seriously, what are we going to ask him? We know where they're from, who he is, and how he knew who Nichkhun was. The only thing we can question him is why he came and who his partner was." Hyoyeon reasoned out.

 

"Oh you don't have to worry about his partner, I'm pretty sure I got it narrowed down." Tiffany said with a stiff face. She really had a good guess with who it was and she was not pleased.

 

"How do you know, Tiff?"

 

She just closed her eyes and waved her hand in dismissal. "I'll tell you guys later."

 

After minutes of discussing and planning, the two cars parked in front of the apartment complex. G-Dragon chose to haul the buff Nichkhun on his back while the three girls took care of Sunggyu.

 

"Ah, the smell of blood. It never gets old," G-Dragon sniffed the air with a grin and the girls groaned.

 

"I know you're a killer, GD, but your blood obsession is really getting disturbing." Hyoyeon grunted as she supported half of Sunggyu’s weight. "Ugh, I think he's gonna drip blood on the carpet. This is great. Just great. Gonna leave a stain..." Hyoyeon trailed off, now talking to herself. She was also the neat freak.

 

Tiffany pounded on the door and moments later, it was opened to reveal a very anxious looking Yuri.

 

"Where is he? Go put him on the couch. The doctor is on the way. He'll be here in- Who is he?" Yuri blinked upon seeing the unfamiliar figure as they dragged him in as well.

 

"Enemy. Long story but we'll explain everything once everyone gets here." G-Dragon dropped Nichkhun on the couch and helped tie Sunggyu tightly to the chair with some rope.

 

"Everyone? What do you mean by 'everyone'? Awww no. Please tell me you didn't, GD!" Tiffany growled.

 

"Hey on my defense, Sulli is like a little sister to me! I have to tell her everything!" he rose his hands up and Tiffany pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

"I'm seriously going crazy. I seriously can't believe that you would do something as-"

 

Slam!

 

"Where is he?! Oh god where is he!" A hysteric Victoria rushed in after slamming open the door. She looked around the room until her eyes landed on her boyfriend who was still unconscious on the couch. Hurriedly rushing to his side, she kneeled down and cupped his face in hers. Victoria sighed heavily when she found out there was no damage done to him.

 

"Exactly what the hell happened?!" She stood up, eyes on fire. Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and CL stood in front of Sunggyu so he wouldn't be in sight. Showing him to Victoria now would only add oil to the fire.

 

No one answered since CL and G-Dragon were the only witnesses so G-Dragon took the liberty of explaining everything. "At about 1600 hours after Nichkhun had met up with f(x), he was heading down Namsung Rd. and everything seemed fine. But when there were really no people and he was next to a dark alleyway, two suspicious had grabbed and dragged him into the alleyway. He tried to fight back but resistance was futile. They knocked him out by using the scented cloth." G-Dragon fished out the plastic bag containing the cloth, careful not to inhale any of the scent.

 

"We had to wait til he was fully unconscious in order for us to reveal ourselves. Of course we were disguised so the two couldn't recognize us. Anyways we fought for about ten minutes. The Sunggyu guy was easy but his partner... Man, was he or she bad news. That person had skills. Enough skills to match up with CL. Even with the two of us teaming up against him or her, we lost that enemy. But it's still good that we managed to catch Sunggyu. And for the rest of the story... Yeah." G-Dragon took off his sunglasses and started to fiddle around with it.

 

"And since Tiffany said she had a pretty good idea of who his partner was, this baby will help us with who it is. It recorded all the footage before, during, and after the fight." He grinned, holding out a micro SD card that was stored in the glasses.

 

"Amazing! Man, I never thought you could merge your fashionista and your geeky tech stuff together!" CL slapped G-Dragon on his back and he stumbled forward a little with a grimace.

 

He slipped the card into the converter and the video showed up on Hyoyeon and Yuri's flat screen TV. It was first an overhead view of Nichkhun walked down the street until a pair of arms grabbed his collar and hauled him in an alleyway. The one that seemed to be Sunggyu put an arm around his neck and placed the cloth right above his nose and mouth. Within seconds, Nichkhun collapsed on the ground and that's when the camera started to move. It fell downwards to ground level and moved closer to the two spies. His camera then faced Sunggyu's figure, throwing kicks and punches while dodging. They assumed CL was fighting the mystery figure. Finally G-Dragon managed to knock out Sunggyu and took off the man's mask and sunglasses to get a clear image of his face.

 

The camera turned clockwise about 9

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter