The end

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright, alright now. I know that we’re all happy that we won the battle and all but four people have some very important explaining to do.”


All eyes were directed at four males who were innocently smiling like a bunch of idiots.


“Oh you’re talking about us?” Taecyeon ignorantly pointed to himself, looking surprised.


“Who else would we be talking to?”


Jay pointed in the opposite direction. “Them.” The people he had pointed to were JYJ and the boss.


Jessica groaned and slapped her forehead. “I think our boyfriends are the dumbest things alive.” And funnily enough, Yoona nodded along.


The four males shifted around nervously, nudging each other to speak up. The gazes of their respective girlfriends (or soon to be in Wooyoung's case) were so intimidating that they wanted to hide behind the Boss.


"Um we're ninjas?" Nichkhun spontaneously let it out there while the rest have him looks that said what the heck.


"Ugh my boyfriend's a moron too." Victoria rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Look if you guys don't spill the beans then we're just going to have to force it out of you."


"W-we were going to tell you honestly!" Wooyoung held up his hands. "But don't you think we should get the boss situated with first?"


"He's right you know. We don't have all day." Junsu decided to in, earning glares from all directions. But nevertheless the girls agreed to pause this issue and deal with the main problem first.


"So Park Hyunkyung huh?" Junho scanned through the files. "CEO of Hyunkyung Oil Reserves and one of the top ten most successful businesses in South Korea. I don't get it. Why would he out of all the people have an underground spy company? Isn't he successful enough?"


"Well the word was he was going bankrupt. The stocks for the company dropped, shareholders backed out, and sponsors were giving up as well. It seems that he used us as a form of threatening. We killed important people, stole their files and money, and basically just made it look like they were funding the company once again. He needed us for not only protection but money collecting." Tiffany deduced, shivering at all those memories.


"So what are we gonna do with him?"


"Throw him in the slammer of course. He'll be charged with battery assault, embezzlement, fraud, and a whole list more of crimes. If he's lucky, he'll only get a life time sentence." Yoochun snickered.


"Oh yeah? What happens to ET then?"


"They're shut down."


Jessica rolled her eyes at his obvious answer, annoyed. "I mean what happens to the spies?"


"Well nothing... If they want to join us, they're free to do so but we'll keep an eye on every single one of them. The point of giving them a free pass is because we want them to be normal for a change."


Normal. That word was foreign in everybody's dictionary that it seemed like a fairy tale.


"If you think about it, they've been raised learning how to shoot pistols instead of throwing baseballs, creating and smelting weapons instead of playing with Legos, and going on life threatening missions while other teenagers party and go to the movies. Being a spy means sacrificing the experience of being normal. We want to make them right. We want them to be free."


Tiffany couldn't believe her ears. Freedom? "You mean to say... That we're finally... Free?"


Jaejoong nodded, thumbs sticking up. "After you step out of this forest, you'll be a new girl Tiffany. You can either choose to stay with us or live a normal life. It's your choice and we won't hold a grudge against you if you choose to leave. You deserve this, Tiffany."


She seriously thought about it for a moment. Honestly she couldn't imagine a life without the spy work. Sure she was a bit envious of all the normal girls who chilled at cafés while she broke into houses but now she realized that she actually doesn't care. Tiffany looked at the two other girls who still seemed to be in thought as well.


"Um I'll consider it I guess." She gave a slight smile as a sign of appreciation.


"I guess I'll be the one delivering him." Junho pointed to the unconscious boss lying on the floor. "Have fun talking."


"Hold up I'll come with." Hyoyeon had already made her way to the passenger seat. He had turned red without realizing it, earning giggles from the girls. She rolled her eyes at them with a teasing smile while Junho timidly got into the car.


"O-Ok then."


After the vehicle disappeared from sight, the four boys had no excuses anymore as the attention was now placed on then.


"So spill it.”


Jay sheepishly scratched his head, chuckling. "Where should we begin?


His girlfriend crossed her arms impatiently and glared at him. "From the beginning. We have plenty of time."


"Well to start it all off, I guess we aren't different then you guys after all. We three," Taecyeon pointed to Jaebum, Wooyoung, and then himself. "Have been spies ever since we were young. For Gaia actually."


The Gaia members' eyes widened at this confession as they commented that they had no record that they were a part of their organization.


"Well we were a special group- the type that always hid in the shadows, doing the top secret stuff. That's why we transferred around so much. Even before attending this school, we've transferred at least six times from Japan to US to Britain and to even China where HQ is located. I guess we were just lucky to meet the three of you along the way." Wooyoung smiled slyly at the three girls and shrugged. "But eventually we landed here with a mission. To protect Nichkhun"


"I actually knew them since we were little too." Nichkhun couldn't help but to add in. "My father is close friends with the head of Gaia so I received some special training alongside the boys as well. I never thought it would come in handy since my girlfriend was stronger than me." They all heard Victoria scoff as plain as day as she scowled. Looks like she was still angry.


He uncomfortably coughed and continued on. "As I was saying, even before the boss assigned you the mission, I always knew that he had it out for our family so I rang these guys up."


"Wait so you knew we were spies the entire time?" Yoona asked incredulously but Nichkhun quickly shook his head.


"Honestly I had no clue. I had my doubts about Victoria but never had it crossed my mind that the three of you were as well. That explained why there were different spies protecting me the day of the attack. GD and CL wasn't it? But when you finally revealed your other side, I was so got off guard that I lost days worth of sleep over it. I mean I couldn't stop thinking about it. Some of the top assassins in Korea out to get me were literally right next to me the whole time." Even now he still seemed to be mind blown.


"We didn't know as well so it was a shock for us too. Looks like we really did have a lot in common after all. That's probably why we clicked so fast. We just understood each other." Taecyeon pointed out, making them all nod in agreement.


"But wait a second." Tiffany turned around to suspiciously look at Wooyoung who became startled and clutched onto his cast. "If you're such a top notch spy, you should've been able to dodge that car. Why did you let it hit you?"


"Ah." Wooyoung nodded, knowing exactly what she was referring to. "That day I was caught off guard with that desperate look on your face. And when I finally reached the bone, I was overcome with joy that I guess I forgot about my instincts for a while there before the car hit me. You made my head too mixed up to think straight."


At his last remark, Tiffany had blushed but the others were booing him at his cheesy statement.


"So are we all done with the interrogation cause I can really use a good job hug now." Jay stretched out his arms toward his girlfriend but she pushed his face away unsatisfied.


"Just one more thing." She frowned. "How did you know we were here?"


"Oh that's easy. Our couple earring has GPS tracking in them so it's easy to find you anywhere and everywhere!"


"Yah! You planted something in our five monthiversary gift?"


"Uh yes?"


"Aish you punk I'm serious going to hit you."


Jay nervously chuckled and rose up his hands. "But think of it this way, you'll be able to find me no matter where you go too!"


Jessica cracked a smile at his remarked, giving in. "Whatever you big dork."


"So all is forgiven? Huh? Huh?!" Nichkhun wiggled his eyebrows and eventually his stubborn girlfriend broke down as well, bursting into a fit of giggles. All was forgiven even if not all was forgotten.


And watching the group of teenagers interact was JYJ as they comfortably leaned against the trees, enjoying the scene.


"It looks like we did the right thing this time." Yoochun satisfactorily commented.


"You think? Well what are we going to do now? Are we going to continue this or...?"


"I personally think we should." Junsu relayed. "There's still going to be groups like the boss in the future. We should purify the underground world. We just need the right people and the right guidance."


"Purify? You know how many gangs there are, right? I don't think we will even cover half of it."


"Well it's worth a try isn't it?" Jaejoong gave a relinquished smile, wrapping his arm around Yoochun.


"Maybe we could help?"


Two figures approached them, causing them to flinch. Suddenly they both stopped and one of them hit the other lightly on the chest.


"I told you it was them!"


"I know now shut up!"


"Changmin? Yunho?" Jaejoong squinted his eyes incredulously at the two. "Is that really you?"


The two barely unrecognizable men smiled nervously, shifting around in their spot. They had grown just like them. Their figures buffed up, put on a few inches, and the look in their eyes had changed. They weren't like the people they used to know. They- no all of them had matured into men only they could understand.


The five of them weren't standing there as DBSK but as JYJ and TVXQ. The nostalgia hit them all at once when the three men stared at both the oldest and youngest. The last time they had seen them was when they were standing in front of them with furious expressions and red faces from all the yelling. Split up on their ideas, they separated.


"I-I- no I mean we thought you all were dead. That's what the boss said..." Changmin gaped at his past comrades.


"And that we were shot in the head by his very hands?" Yoochun smirked. "It was actually the opposite way around. We left without a scratch but with information that could ruin him forever. That's why he refused to show anybody his face after us. We three were the only people that knew what he looked like. It was our secret weapon."


"Why didn't you say anything?" Yunho seemed a bit h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter