Intruders

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Everything good?”

 

Tiffany stared back at Wooyoung with an expressionless face and nodded. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

 

“Why wouldn’t you be?” he mimicked in a high pitched tone but cowered when she glared at him. “I'm just asking. You seemed to be stressed nowadays."

 

She sighed and shoved the books into her bag. "How about you? You're the one who can barely walk around in that cast." They both glanced down at his leg that was still in the healing process. His arm was also in a cast as it was slung over his shoulder.

 

"But I'm not the one that's a spy."

 

Her eye twitched as she scoffed, pulling him up with the back collar of his shirt. "Let's go." She instructed, securing the bag over her shoulders.

 

"You know I can carry the books myself."

 

"I feel bad since I'm the one that caused your accident. The least I can do." She kept the expressionless face and continued to walk forward, ignoring the stares from the other students and Wooyoung.

 

"Aw how cute. You'd make a good girlfriend. Let's go out Tiffany."

 

She resisted the urge to smile. It has been this way for him ever since he left the hospital. Every time Tiffany was with him, he never failed to ask her out. And each time she rejected him of course but she did find it nice by the way he was treating her with such care. Was liking someone supposed to feel like this?

 

her lips, she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Not even in your dreams."

 

 

Yoona shrieked when Taecyeon had placed a cold soda can on her cheek, surprising her. “What the heck, you scared me!” She scolded, slapping his arm and gladly took the drink from him, popping it open. Taecyeon meanwhile shrugged and took a sip of his own drink.

 

“Did you finish your homework?”

 

“Aw ! Mr. Park is going to kill me!” She dropped her can and started to dig through her bag in search for her textbook. This made Taecyeon laugh and stop her by placing a hand over hers.

 

“You can copy mine. I already knew this was going to happen since you stayed up so late with the girls last night.”  He smiled warmly and handed her his already done worksheet. “It’s hard, isn’t it?” Moving his hand, he placed it on her head and started to her hair.

 

Her insides exploded with butterflies as she bit her lip to prevent her from giggling like a fool, but honestly, something else was bothering her. "Taecyeon, don't you think it's weird?" she sighed, putting down her sandwich and ran her fingers through her hair. "I mean with me being a spy and all. You don't find it strange that you're dating someone that could kill you in seconds?"

 

He didn’t find the question to be disturbing at all as he dropped his hand from her hair and clasped both of them together. “No, I’m not scared or bothered by the fact that you’re a spy. So what? Being a spy doesn’t mean you’re different from the rest. Let’s see, you’re a girl, you like stuff that normal girls like, and you show emotions. Let’s just say you’re… special. You’re more skilled than other girls. That’s the only difference.” He chuckled, pinching her nose which made her wince adorably.

 

“I hope you’re not just saying that to make me feel better.”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Kidding, I’m kidding!” He held her wrist to prevent her from hitting him. “I’m not just saying that to comfort you. Ok, maybe a little, but I really mean it Yoong. You’re normal in my eyes. The only difference is that you’re more talented, you know.”

 

She finally smiled, convinced, and rested her head on his chest. “I’m glad.”

 

“Me too. Now hurry up and finish copying if you don’t want detention.”

 

 

“Do you think I’m pretty?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Do you think I’m smart.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Do you think I’m funny?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Then what do you think I’m not?”

 

Her question made Jay confused as ever, scratching the top of his recently bleached hair. “Is this another one of your boyfriend tests Sica? You know how uncomfortable I get whenever you do this.” He whined in attempt to coax her out of this.

 

“Just answer the question babe.”

 

He shifted in his spot, not liking the spot he was put in. “Um. Ugly? Dumb? Boring?”

 

She slapped him on the arm for his lame answers, pretending to be angry. “Yah answer the question properly.”

 

“I am!” He defended, turning around to face her but paused when he saw her expression. Immediately he loosened up, reaching out to brush her bangs away. “What’s up? You seem worried.”

 

“It’s nothing.” She denied, taking his hands in hers. “I just want to enjoy the moments I have with you, that’s all.” He raised an eyebrow at her response but shook it off anyways, deciding not to push the topic any further to make her even more uncomfortable.

 

“Ok, but you can tell me anything you know that right, baby?” He gently pecked her temple, leaving her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter