the OFFICIAL meeting

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you ok back there Fany?” Hyoyeon looked back at the back seat to Tiffany who was absent mindedly staring out the window.

 

Looking at the blonde, she gave a small smile and nodded, indicating that she was doing fine.

 

“Well sit tight. It won’t be long till we get there…” Yuri said, looking at Tiffany through the rear view mirror.

 

Currently they were on the way to the rebel’s meeting. It would be the first time for Tiffany to attend, considering that she was a new recruit. Yuri was driving her beautiful red Lamborghini baby while Hyoyeon sat in the passenger’s seat, leaving Tiffany to sit in the back.

 

She sighed for the nth time. She wasn’t going to deny: she missed Milky Way. She missed how Junho and Jessica would constantly bicker about the smallest things, how Yoona would rant nonstop of her frustration with Korean dramas, how they would always get in to a tiny fight about whose turn it was to pick a movie. She missed all of that and to make it worse, she hadn’t seen them in more than two weeks. Tiffany knew they must be worried sick about her, but she still selfishly chose to stay away. Partly because of the 2PM reason but mainly because of the new organization she had joined. Yes, that meant she had not attended school for over two weeks or returned home. Currently, Tiffany was crashing at Hyoyeon and Yuri’s apartment, not that she complained. The two girls were a joy to be around. She never felt left out or not amused when she was with those two dweebs

 

Tiffany had also taken a break from the Nichkhun mission with the boss’s consent of course. Requesting to take some time off that mission and do solo missions on her own, the boss more than willingly agreed. He thought Milky Way was softening up Tiffany from her cold demeanor, but this would get her back on her feet. Besides, he was still considering Junho’s words about the whole Gaia and Nichkhun issue so it would actually be beneficial to keep Tiffany busy during the little hiatus. But he was quite sure why she wanted to go on a solo mission not a group, but then again. Who cares? Certainly not him. Thinking that Milky Way just got into a little fight, he accepted her request to not tell Milky Way about her whereabouts and solo missions at the time. As long as she did her work, he was fine with anything.

 

So Tiffany had successfully completed more than twenty missions during these past two week from stealing documents to kidnapping gangsters. She honestly hated doing all the dirty work herself, but to her relief, sometimes Yuri would pitch in and help out. And of course, the missions were always successful. And even better, the boss was impressed as he started to lay more faith in the two, but they shouldn’t get too cocky. The boss always had something unexpected up his sleeve.

 

So there they were, driving to the rebel organization meeting. Both Yuri and Tiffany were finished with their missions for the day. But now that Tiffany thought about it, she never did know the official name of the organization.

 

“Hey guys, what exactly is the organization called again?” Tiffany asked as she tried to pinpoint where exactly where they were going by reading the names of the streets.

 

“Whoops, I guess we forgot to tell you about the details.” Hyoyeon scratched her head, embarrassed. “Well the name of this organization is called JYJ. The name comes after the three co-founders: Jaejoong whose code name is Hero, Yoochun whose codename is Mickey, and finally Junsu whose codename is Xiah. Remember them?”

 

Tiffany gaped. How could she not? They were part of ET about three years ago with their former group DBSK, but those three out of the five had rebelled. People thought that they were dead by the boss. How did they escape? It was virtually impossible for anyone to escape from the wrath of the boss.

 

“No freaking way…”

 

“Yes freaking way. You better believe it and better yet, you’re going to meet them soon too,” Yuri grinned and wiggled her eyebrows. Tiffany had to admit. She was excited. She was excited to meet those legends. She heard that they could beat down a gang of 30 men in less than 3 minutes. If they were still at ET, they would be her role models, but it was taboo to talk about anything or anyone that displeased the boss.

 

Tiffany was snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed that they had just passed a sign labeled “SEOUL HOSPITAL”. Why were they in a hospital? Was someone injured? They pulled up to a guard stand where a man who was about six feet tall stood guard. His gaze was piercing and cold and he looked like he could kill any minute. Yuri, who was unfazed about his appearance, showed her ID to him and almost immediately he nodded and opened the gate. He then saluted them and stood still once again. Sheesh, robotic much?

 

“Guys, why in the world are we at a hospital?” Tiffany asked them, somewhat confused and annoyed.

 

“Shush, you’ll find out soon,” Hyoyeon waved her hand and Tiffany scowled at being ignored.

 

Yuri slowly drove to the southern wing of the hospital, but the thing was, pretty much no one was there. It looked abandoned in fact. All the cars and emergency vehicles were all in the northern and eastern wing.

 

“Get out,” Yuri commanded and she had no choice but to comply. The building was old. The windows had some rust in them and the walls already had moss on it. It seemed creepy in a way, but Tiffany didn’t mind. It was secretive, just the way she like it.

 

“Come on, we’re already late…” Hyoyeon held Tiffany’s hand and led her into the building. The lights were broken but luckily the sun lit up the hallways for them. But yep, it was totally abandoned. The rooms were all empty and cobwebs and dust was around every corner. She already lost track of how many times they had turned corners and how long they’ve been walking. It was like a labyrinth. Finally, they stopped in front of a steel door that read: WARNING, DO NOT ENTER. RADIOACTIVE SUBSTANCES STORED. It was different than any other rooms. It seemed more heavily guarded with the titanium steel door and the passcode lock.

 

“0126060412151986” Yuri read out loud as she keyed it in the keypad. “Be sure to memorize that. It’s your only way in.” Tiffany nodded, but there was no way she could memorize that all in the first time. She could barely remember how they came to this room through that maze. To memorize a long passcode like that? She had to be Yoona in order to do that. Maybe there was a reason that the numbers were like that.

 

The numbers flashed several times with a blue light as the steel door elegantly slid open, revealing people sitting around a long, narrow table in what seemed to be a conference room.

 

“Kwon Yuri, Kim Hyoyeon, you’re late…” the middle one of the three chairs in the back said. Tiffany immediately recognized him to be Jaejoong of JYJ. She was amazed to see the three authoritatively sitting at the end of the table. They looked even more charismatic since the last time she’s seen them.

 

“My apologies…” They both bowed at the same time and Tiffany hesitantly bowed. She really didn’t like to bow in front of this many people. It looked as if 30 people were in the room now.

 

“And who is that with you?” Junsu raised an eyebrow in interest, eyeing Tiffany. Suddenly she felt all self-conscious, but didn’t let this faze her. Standing up straight and arrogantly, she gave a curt bow to them, arms stiff at her side.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang Tiffany imnida,” she said firmly and rose back up, a small fire in her eyes. Some of the attenders raised their eyebrows, impressed of her tough attitude.

 

“Ah so this is the famous Hwang Tiffany we’ve been hearing so much about. What an honor to have you join us,” Yoochun smirked, clasping his hands together.

 

“Hwang Tiffany? That ‘trump card’ from ET? No way, how the boss’s little pet gone off her leash?” a girl with cat like eyes stared at Tiffany with what seemed like a judging and unapproved look. Tiffany’s hands formed into fists as her eyes narrowed back at the girl. She hated being called the boss’s pet. In fact, she hated anything to do with the boss.

 

“CL ah, stop it…” the blond boy next to her nudged her but she only shot him a look. On the other hand, Yuri held Tiffany back from exploding.

 

“No it’s ok G-Dragon, let her continue…” Jaejoong’s eyes gleamed with interest as and the others expected a good fight.

 

“My, my. It is indeed an honor for someone as ‘special’ as her to join us. What about your posse? Did you leave them…or did they leave you?” she slowly stood up and walked over to where they were, her long manicured fingernails trailed against every head of the chairs as she passed. Tiffany had to admit. She looked sly, like a cougar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter