Intermission

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me. Do you believe in love?"


A year ago, Yoona, Tiffany, and Jessica would've scoffed at the question. To them, love was some worthless tool used to weaken people. It was more a weapon than a blessing. Never in their lives did they expect to be swept of their feet by their Prince Charmings.


Work was their life and work meant fake love. It was a method for deception when preying on their target and for the case of Tiffany and Junho, it was just business. Sure, if you asked Junho, maybe he would respond that he truly did love Tiffany. But we see that in more of a sister way than a lover. And Tiffany of course loved him only as an older brother. To her, their supposed couple relationship was just an act to keep their boss happy.

 

But somehow... Somehow the four of them found love and it made them see the world in a different light. Yoona was the first. With a big heart and fondness for romance, she fell for Taecyeon first, far before he even noticed her.

 

When she witnessed Jay and Wooyoung's bold confessions to her friends, it would be a lie if she didn't hope that Taecyeon would do the same. Perhaps it was when he first introduced himself to her that spiked her interest. Or maybe it was when he offered to carry her books but was turned down. Anyways, it was magical. Possibility that it was love at first sight as well.

 

What did she like about him? Was it his thick eyebrows or dashing smile? Maybe it was the fit body and oozing confidence. But deep down, Yoona knew the person she fell in love with was the guy who made an effort. An effort to try and know her. He was different. He just didn't say that he cared. He showed it. That's what really pulled Yoona in. And when he confessed, that day was possibly the best day of her life.

 

The second to go was Jessica. Never in her life did she expect to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter