The start of it all

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany’s eyes traveled across the busy and noisy classroom as she tapped the desk and sighed, continuing to look out the window at the sky above them. She never bothered to talk to anyone in the classroom this morning. This was her routine. Just stare out the window, deep in thoughts. She didn’t want to socialize with those kinds of people.

 

“Tiffany!!’ two voices suddenly appeared while the sound of tapping feet followed. Tiffany looked back and barely smiled.

 

“Yoong. Sica.” She stood up and hugged the two girls. The tall one called Yoona smiled and walked to her seat, two seats in front of Tiffany’s while the other, Jessica sat in the seat in front of Tiffany’s. Yoona walked over with her purse and dumped boxes of chocolates, cards, and flowers onto Tiffany’s desk. They took up almost all of the desk space. She seemed to smile in pride upon looking at the gifts.

 

“Lookie at what I found in my locker again~” she giggled. Jessica sighed and rolled her eyes at the same time. “Same here.” She took hers out and added to the pile. Tiffany frowned and put hers in too.

 

“It’s getting more common every day. We need to tone it down some. Yoona, you should stop smiling and giggling. You’re so attractive that more guys are falling for you. Same goes to you Jessica. You have to stop wearing such short shorts. All the guys are staring and drooling at your legs,” Tiffany lectured them. In response, Jessica rolled her eyes while Yoona winked and giggled once more. Usually, regular girls would kill to have what those three have right now, but those girls were not regular.

 

Tiffany sighed again. “I’ll take care of this mess.” She took the armful of the entire pile and lifted it all up. As she was about halfway through the classroom, someone familiar entered with his usual arrogant smirk. “Whoa Fany. That’s a lot of stuff you have there. It’s like what a bulldozer would scoop up. You need some help?” Junho offered as he already took most of what she was carrying.

 

Tiffany smiled a little in appreciation. “Thanks.” He was always like this. Too nice and gentleman like, but Tiffany didn’t really like that side of him. Junho chuckled as they made their way out of the classroom. She dumped all of the gifts and letters into a small trashcan outside the classroom, followed by Junho. She scowled and wiped her sleeves as if she had touched something dirty. A couple of guys passing by were so busy staring at Tiffany that they actually ran into a pole.

 

“Wow, what’s the pole doing in the middle of the hallway? Haha…” the boys lamely came up with an excuse and scurried away, embarrassed.

 

Junho started to laugh loudly at them. “I can’t believe it. Those guys are still falling for you even when you throw away all of their gifts.You practically reject them every day and they still come back crawling to you. That’s hardcore fan boys.” Tiffany just shrugged. “Better than being a flirt,” she whispered under her breath and made her way back into the classroom. Junho raised his eyebrow with a smile on his face and put his arm over his shoulder.

 

Upon feeling weight on her shoulder, Tiffany gave a glare in his direction and shrugged it off. He cast an innocent look at Tiffany. It was the same one that led all the fan girls falling for him. She rolled her eyes and stomped on his foot before leaving him wincing in pain and massaing his foot while he watched Tiffany go back to her seat.

 

Jessica chuckled as she sat back down. “That was a bit harsh on Junho oppa, don’t you think?” she questioned. Tiffany scoffed. “Look at him. He doesn’t look in so much pain, that playboy.” She said as she pointed at Junho flirting with Jiyeon who was batting her eyelashes and twirling a strand of hair around her finger. Tiffany scoffed upon seeing that scene. “That’s the tenth girl this week and it’s only Tuesday.” Jessica’s mouth formed an “O” shape as she nodded.

 

“Hey oppa, why don’t you just get a girlfriend already?” Yoona asked as Junho sat in the seat behind Tiffany. He just shrugged. “Not interested.”

 

Jessica scoffed. “Pulease. If you weren’t interested, you wouldn’t go flirt with every girl you see.” Tiffany held back a chuckle as she continued writing something in her notebook. “Hey, I don’t flirt like Tiffany says. I just talk to them. Besides, they’re the ones that come to me.” Junho defended himself.

 

“Then don’t reply to them. Simple as that.” Yoona pointed her nail filer at him and raised her eyebrows as if threatening him. He pouted and laid his head down. He poked Tiffany’s back. “Fany, tell them to stop bullying me!” he whined. “Deal with it you playboy…” she answered back, still writing. “Aish…Such a cold woman.” He pouted and put on his hoodie. “You know what? I don’t need you guys. I have other girlfriends!” he threatened to leave them.

 

“Talk to them and you’re dead, Lee Junho.” All three of them said together. Junho stopped and pouted in his seat. “If you talk to them, then they’ll talk to us. We don’t want that.” Tiffany said as she put the pencil down. “Fine…Meanies…” Junho whispered as he pouted. “Deal with it…” Yoona and Jessica said.

 

Outside the classroom

 

Three guys were loitering in front of the classroom, joking around. Suddenly one of them spotted something in the trash bin. “Wah look, someone threw away perfectly good chocolates!” he cried out as he took a few out of the bin.

 

“Wooyoung, that’s disgusting you know.” The other guys said.

 

“It’s not open so it’s good I guess. Want some Jaebum hyung?” Wooyoung offered him some as he stuffed two into his mouth. Jaebum eyed it a while before shrugging and taking some as well as the third guy. The guy noticed something in the trashcan that sparked his attention. He pulled some cards out of the trash.

 

“What is it Taecyeon?” Jaebum asked as he motioned at the cards.

 

“Love letters so I guess these chocolates are love chocolates.” He replied while looking through them. Wooyoung shrugged as he took the rest out and stuffed them into his bag. “To Yoona…To Jessica…To Tiffany…” he read from the headings of the card.

 

“Girls eh? Are they hot?” Jay asked, peeking over his shoulder.

 

Taecyeon gave him a look. “Doesn’t matter. Girls who throw away someone feelings like that are es.” Jay shrugged and grinned wider.

 

“es can be hot dude. And by the looks of these, they are!” He said, excited. Taecyeon rolled his eyes and threw them back in the trash.

 

“Whatever man. Your mind must be full of girls 24/7. Yah Wooyoung! Stop eating those!” Taecyeon yelled. Wooyoung pouted and stuffed it back into his bag.

 

“You’re no fun.” Wooyoung pouted even harder. “Yeah, lighten up. It’s our first day. We have memories to make!” Jay patted his back. Taecyeon sighed. “I just hope this school is interesting unlike all the others.” He said.

 

“Don’t worry hyung. By the looks of how everyone is acting, I have a feeling it is.” Wooyoung grinned. “Yeah. So let’s just wait for the teacher!” Jay pulled him along to a bench. Taecyeon gave up. “Alright…I’ll look forward to it…”

 

In the classroom

 

The class was as noisy as ever. The whole class was talking, throwing stuff, and god knows what. Some were even making on right in front of the door while some were just quietly studying. The queenkas and kingkas were looking in the mirror “admiring” themselves and the class clowns were just goofing off again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter