Back To Seoul

My Prince Charming

Jaejoong's POV

I dragged Sica out of the house and shoved her in to my car angrily. After that, I went in the drivers sit and glared at her as soon as I got in. "WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING?" (umm..sorry, but I really can't swear..OTL)

She pouted which annoyed me more because it wasn't even cute. It was the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my whole entire life. "Oppa, how dare you run away from our engagement?" She asked in a whiny cute way which made me puked.

"Look, wasn't the running away part a big clue enough for you? I DON'T LIKE YOU!" I said to her slowly.

"Ughh, stop with all of these lies," she rolled her eyes.

I glared at her even more. "Look, I don't care if you believe me or not, but you need to know the reality. You need to wake up. You need to put it in this stupid little brain of yours that I DON'T LIKE, HECK LOVE YOU AT ALL! Do you understand?" I said. "Leave me alone, leave me be, and no one gets hurt. I won't even try to make you believe me, but if you keep hurting Eun Ae, something bad is going to happen to you."

"Tsk, I'm not scared."

"I'm not asking you if you're scared, I'm asking if you understand," I said in a low voice.

"I understand," she nodded and then smirked. "But I won't do it. Let me tell you Jaejoong. I get whatever I want, and I want you! I don't care which one I hurt, as long as I get you." With that, she opened my car door and left while slamming the door shut. 

Alright Sica, if you want to play hard, then I'll play hard too. I've only held back from hurting you because of my parents. But since you're really stubborn, you will suffer, just like how I suffer when I had to be with you.

 

1 Week Later

Eun Ae's POV

Junsu Oppa decided that we should get back to Seoul because first of all, my household items were shattered, and second of all, he had to go back to work and he still doesn't want me to be left alone in my old house. The witch might come back and could kill me since no one was with me. Oppa's wound was also healed. His friends took good care of him so he was up and running in no time.

Once we arrived in Seoul, Changmin Oppa, Yunho Oppa, and Chunnie Oppa went on their seperate ways. While Oppa and I went to his mansion. Once we got in the mansion, we saw Oppa's parents sitting on the couch waiting for us. As soon as I saw them, I quickly bowed at them. Are they mad at me because of what Jaejoong did in that party? 

"Welcome back Junsu," his mom said and raised her left eyebrow. "I see that you brought Eun Ae-shi with you."

I bowed again once she said my name. "An-annyeonghaseyo."

"Sit down dear," Oppa's mom patted the vacant space beside her. "I want to hear everything, from your meeting with Jaejoong, and to Junsu."

"Umma!" Oppa refused of that idea.

"Dear, we just want to hear the whole story before we judge you," she said while looking at me softly completely ignoring Oppa. "I've watched so many dramas and I don't want to be like those rich parents who looks down on commoners. I want to try and understand."

I heard Oppa sigh and I looked at me. He gave a nod and quickly sat beside his Appa. I bowed at them again and I also sat down beside Oppa's Umma. I then started telling them the story. From where I first met Jaejoong who was drunk, to the bodyguards incident, and to when I saw Jaejoong kissing the witch. Of course I couldn't call Jessica a witch, I had to be polite. I also told them of how I broke up with Jaejoong, and how the witch tried to kill me at the beach but then Oppa came and saved me. It was a long story, but the Kim family listened to it well.

After telling my story, Oppa's Appa sighed. "I knew from the start that Jessica wasn't nice to Jaejoong at all, but I forced Jaejoong to get married with her. She's always making him do things that he never wants to do. I have hurt my oldest son. I shouldn't have made him marry Jessica. It was all my fault that he hates me and his mother."

"Yeobo, it wasn't you're fault. We needed the Jung family for our company to be successful," Oppa's Umma tried to comfort him.

"I know." he said. "Yeobo, let's cancel the engagement once and for all. I want our son to be happy. It's time to think about our family before the company don't you think?"

Junsu's Omma smiled at him and nodded. "What do you think Junsu? Eun Ae?"

"We think it's a great idea Omma," Junsu said happily while nodding. I nodded with him.

Once the talking was done, Oppa's parents had to go for a meeting with the Jung family. It's a bit obvious why, but I hope the Jungs won't take it the wrong way. I went straight to my room and sighed. SInce that Oppa knows about the whole story, and also his parents, I felt this huge burden in me go away. I was lying down on my bed when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I quickly stood up and opened it. It was Junsu.

"Oh annyeong Oppa," I greeted him. "Come inside."

We both sat on the bed and stared into spaces for a while until Oppa decided to talk.

"I guess Hyung saw you first," he said while chuckling. "He was suffering from Jessica, but found his happiness because of you. I feel so stupid taking his happiness from him."

I looked at Oppa with wide eyes. "Oppa, you didn't do that. You didn't know anything."

"It's ok Eun Ae," he said while smiling. "It's just that you're the first girl that Hyung ever fall in love with. And same goes for me."

"I-I see," I said.

"That means you're special," he chuckled. "Two rich guys falling for you. I guess dramas does really happen. It's just that   I wish I wasn't going against my Hyung."

"Junsu Oppa."

"Eunnie, I'm not giving up though. I told you, I'm going to wait for the answer right?" he asked. "But don't make me wait to long ok?"

With that, Oppa jumped off my bed and did his cute pose before leaving my room. I sighed and lay down on my bed. Hmmm...Who do I really like? (Ahem that question is for you readers, who do you really like? Junsu or Jaejoong? Vote if you want one of them to win! Jaejoong is winning right now by two votes.)

Next Day

No One's POV

Jessica threw tantrums once she heard the news that her marriage with Jaejoong was canceled. Her parents were worried for her, and they were also mad at the Kim family for breaking their promised. They stood there as they watched their daughter throw the expensive vase at the butler, then started doing some more damage at their furnitures. 

When she was done, she kneeled down on the floor and cried desperately. "Umma, Appa, please do something. I want Jaejoong, and only him. I don't care if you kill someone. Just bring Jaejoong back to me!"

"Don't worry Jessica, I have a plan," his Appa said while patting her on the back. "CLEAN THIS PLACE UP YOU STUPID MAIDS!"

ANSWER THIS POLL PLEASE..XD

I wonder what's the plan going to be? As you can see, I'm trying to stay away from rich parents hating on poor people. I think it's getting old..xD Don't you think? We need some understanding ones. ANOTHER SHORT UPDATE...HEHEHEHEHE....hehe ...Umm, I updated late again. OTL. I forgot again.... OMG I'M SOOO SORRY. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE LONGER NEXT TIME. 

dbsk_adorableness_in_outfits.gif

junsu_soqt.gif

Junsu's Cute Pose in the story!!! LOL, I WAS THINKING OF THIS WHEN I WROTE IT!

1606890_o.gif

JAEJOONG IS FREE! Or is he??? HMMMMMMM.....

todosgif8.gif

HEY! HEY! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! xD Thanks for all the subscribers, readers and silent readers for reading this slow progress story!! I really apprieciate it! xD Please Leave A Comment!

769bce5fcf1400_full.gif

OMG, I'VE REACHED TO CHAPTER 30..AHAHAHA When I first wrote this story, I thought it wouldn't be this long.xD

 

 

Have a good day or night EVERYONE! PEACE! XD