Where's Jaejoong?

My Prince Charming

OK..I'm really sorry for not updating last week. It's just that, my aunt planned a surprise b-day party for my uncle, and we sort of got busy.....NO we really got busy. OTL...Just realized that it's hard to do surprise party with a lot of people. I had to help cook..T.T  Anyways, here's my update! LOL, I promised to update a funny chapter, but it ended up being another drama...AIGOO...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly went downstairs where the noise was, and once I got there I saw the witch going crazy. Well, she's always crazy anyways... She saw me and quickly ran to me and grabbed my hair. 

"WHERE'S MY FIANCE?" she screamed into my ears. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE HIM AWAY DURING MY ENGAGEMENT PARTY?"

"Umm, first of all oww," I paused. "And second of all, I didn't take him away, he took me away."

Chunnie Oppa and Su Oppa quickly went to Jessica and tried to grab her. However they failed because the witch has an amazing strength. 

"OH SO NOW YOU'RE TALKING BACK AT ME!" she screamed. She kept pulling my hair and it got me really annoyed. So, what I did was I pushed her and kick her hard on the legs making her fall shrieking. 

"Of course I would, you were asking a question. It's fair to answer don't you think," I smirked.

"WHY YOU!" she was about to attack me again, but this time Yunho Oppa and Changmin Oppa helped Su Oppa and Chunnie Oppa pull the witch away from me.

"SICA!" Yunho suddenly yelled. "STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

"But Oppa, this girl just talked back to me and kicked me!" she told him. "Are you on this stupid girl side now? You see how evil she is?"

"You're the evil one Sica, you started it," Changmin Oppa glared at her.

"Ughhhhhhh, shut up," she said then looked at me. "YOU! You better tell me where Jaejoong is or else."

"Or else what?" I scoffed. "You're going to murder me? Besides, I don't even know where he is so get out of this house this instant!"

"Not until you tell me where Jaejoong is," she said.

"Sica, stop being so stubborn and leave," Su Oppa told her. "I'm loosing my patience."

The witch also lost her patience and grabbed something from her bag. I rolled my eyes at her as she was searching for something in her bag, until I realized that she is now holding a gun. "OK, IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TELL ME THEN I'LL KILL YOU."

Suddenly I felt a hard grab on my arm which pulled me down onto the floor hurting my knees then a bang was heard. 

"SICA, DROP THAT GUN!" I heard Chunnie Oppa said.

I looked beside me and I saw Su Oppa breathing heavily. "I'm glad you're safe," he whispered. However, I noticed something else, blood. 

My eyes widened as soon as I saw the blood gushing out of his right arms none stop. "Oppa, YOU WERE HIT!"

"I'm fine," he said.

I looked at the witch and glared at her. "Drop that gun witch," I said with a very low voice. Even if Oppa and I were on a break, I still cared for him. The witch was going to far, and if she shoots again, she could kill me or everyone.

"You're afraid now aren't you?" she started laughing crazily. "Tell me where Jaejoong is or someone else gets hurt."

"I TOLD YOU, I DON'T KNOW!" I yelled at her. "Why are you so stubborn?"

"Wrong answer," she said. She then pointed the gun at me.

Su Oppa with his last strength quickly went in front of me to protect me.The others know what was going to happen next and so, they all decided to charge at her to try to stop her. Once they grabbed her hands, the witch went crazy and started shooting everywhere. Everything was shot destroying the old furnitures in the house. Su Oppa grabbed me and put me under his body trying to protect me the best way he can. Suddenly, I heard a slapping sound and the shooting was over.

I looked at Su Oppa and I gave him a worried look. He just smiled at me and sat up and looked at what was going on. I soon sat up and followed Su Oppa's eyes to see what was going on. There, I saw Jaejoong glaring at the witch, while Jenna stood beside him with a scared look on her face.

"Looking for me?" he asked in a very low voice.

"Jaejoong," Yunho Oppa was about to say something to him, but was stopped by Chunnie Oppa.

"W-why did you slap me?" I heard the witch ask.

Jaejoong glared at her. "Now that you found me, GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!"

"NO! I WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME!" she screamed.

"Ughh, and I thought the slap was enough to wake you up from the reality," he said. "GO AWAY."

"DIDN'T I JUST SAY NO? I WANT TO COME WITH YOU!" 

I saw Jaejoong roll his eyes and quickly grabbed her away from my house. Once they left, I felt the tension in the house. I looked at Su Oppa and I quickly stood up to go the washroom where the first aid kit was. Once I got out of the washroom, I quickly went to Su Oppa who was sitting on the sofa and quickly treated his wound. Changmin Oppa helped me, while the others just stare at him looking really worried. Suddenly I heard a sigh.

"Good thing Junsu didn't get hit somewhere critical," I heard Yunho Oppa said. "I'm really sorry Eun Ae, for all the damages that Sica made. You're not hurt right?"

I shook my head and went back to focus on Su Oppa's wound.

Once we were done treating Su Oppa, we all tried to fix the house and all the damages. I sighed as the house that I once live in was ruined by a witch. I clench my fist, but tried to control my self. Next time, I won't be the weak one anymore. I'll make sure that the witch is going to be on the floor looking helpless and weak, not me.

"Unnie, are you ok?" I heard Jenna asked.

I looked down at her and quickly wipe my angry face. "Ye, Jenna can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing."

"Where the heck did you go when the witch got to my house? And, how did you find Jaejoong?" I asked her.

"Well......it's sort of a secret," she said. "But I guess there's no harm on telling you."

I nodded and listened to her. 

"Before Jaejoong left last night, he told me that if something happen bad, just go to the place he told me and look for him there," she said. "And I did! Good thing he came before the witch kill someone."

"I see," I said. I guess he still cares. "Wait, where is this place?"

"It's a secret," she winked at me and left. 

ALL DONE FOR THIS CHAPTER! XD! SORRY IF IT WAS TOO SHORT, AND ALL OVER THE PLACE..ONCE AGAIN I ALMOST FORGOT TO UPDATE SO I ENDED UP UPDATING LATE AT NIGHT...OTL I FAIL AS AN AUTHOR! 

DB5K

 

FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS, SILENT READERS, AND NONE SUBSCRIBERS..THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY! (lol it sounds like this story just ended....xD Or I'm about to delete this story..don't worry I wont!)

dbsk

 

PLEASE COMMENT (me: don't you want to get Karma? xD lol) AND ALSO SUBSRIBE!!!

DBSK GIF

 

ALERT! ALERT! I NEED MORE VOTES!

dbsk

 

THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW SUBSRCIBERS!!