Christmas Special (Eun Ae and Junsu)

My Prince Charming

Special NOTE

Well it's kind of late to add a Christmas Special, but I'm writing it anyways. I'm really sorry for doing a late update! Hope you enjoy this chapter. Sinci the last chapter was a bit confusing, I'm going to clear things up in this chapter. This chapter is about how Junsu and Eun Ae ending up being together. So it's kind of like a flashback.....or ermm look backs??? Is there such thing as a look back?? ahahahaha.....Anyways, hope you like it!

 

____________________________~~~~~~~~~~________________________________

Christmas is near and I still don't have a present for Junsu Oppa. I already gave him a dolphin plush toy for his birthday, but now I have to give him something for christmas. What could it be? It can't be another toy. He's a grown man already!  I decided to look around the house looking for an answer. But nothing helped me. WHAT SHOULD I FREAKING GIVE JUNSU?? 

I started to get frustrated and scratched my head furiously. I looked around again to find clues, but again, I couldn't find anything. I sighed and went to my room to think. "Hmm, what does Junsu like?"

I laid down on my bed and kept thinking until I fell asleep. 

After my long nap, I decided to go to the market and tried to find a present for Junsu Oppa. While looking around I found some very neat stuff. But none of them are good enough for Oppa. I want something nice, something expensive, and maybe something he could really enjoy. But I don't have enough money for that. I only have enough money for something cheap and usuable. 

I went in a shop full of yarns, threads and needles. Looking at those things reminds me of a homemade gift. A scarf. But a scarf isn't really special is it?  I mean, all you do is wear it when it gets cold. And besides, you can just buy one at any stores around here. I looked around the store and sighed. But then again, homemade scarf is 10 times better than store bought ones. 

I thought it for a while and then finally decided that I should make him a scarf. I only have about a week to make the scarf, so I started making it as soon as I got home. 

It took me all day to get a quarter of the scarf done, but I still had a long way to go. Junsu came home minutes ago, and I didn't go down to greet him because I was busy making the scarf. 

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. I looked around thinking of a way to hide my present, and the best hiding spot that I could think of is hiding it under my blanket. "Yes who is it?"

"A kidnapper from outer space!" I heard this squeeky voice.

I giggled and stood up from my bed. "Well, then you better run because I might call the pest control!"

"Ha! They would never catch me because I, THE ALMIGHTY JUN.....oops," I heard him paused and then cursed himself. "I meant, I, THE ALMIGHTY LORD MACKEREL WILL ZAP THEM WITH MY MANLY POWERS!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

I started laughing really hard. "Then I must ran away from you by jumping down the window!"

"HA! THAT WON'T WORK, I HAVE MY MINIONS OUT THERE!" I heard him scream. "MY DOLPHIN MINIONS WILL CAPTURE YOU ONCE YOU JUMP OUT OF THAT WINDOW!"

"Then I must hide from you!" I said to him.

"EUN AE! JUST OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard him sounding annoyed.

I chuckled and opened it for him. "What is it LORD MACKEREL!" I asked while bowing.

"Aigoo, why didn't you say hi to me when I came home?" he pouted.

"WHO?" I asked.

"Me? Junsu!" he said.

"hmmmm, I thought you were Lord Mackerel so I decided to ignore you." I saw Oppa's face dropped.

"Eun Ae," he made this whining sound. "I'm serious, I miss you!"

He then hugged me tightly, never letting me go. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he hugged me, and it felt very weird.

"Ermm, Oppa, I need to breath," I said.

"Sorry."

"Sorry if I didn't say hi," I apologized. "I was doing something very important, and you can't know what it is."

"Wae?" he asked. "Are you wrapping a present for me????"

I saw his eyes glowing when he said the word present. "You're not very manly Lord Mackerel." I said while shaking my head.

"Ya! I am sooo manly!"

"Whatever."

"Anyways, time to eat dinner! Made it special for you!"

We both went down the stairs and ate our dinner. We had Ramyeon for dinner and kimchi as a side dish. After eating, I went up stairs again to kept knitting the scarf. Junsu Oppa was curious why I didn't watch tv with him after dinner, but he let me go do whatever I want. 

_____

For the past few days, I was doing the same routine. Wake up late, eat lunch, knit the scarf, eat dinner, then knit the scarf until I fall asleep. It was rather annoying doing the same thing everyday. Junsu Oppa was getting more curiuos on why I lock myself in my room, but I couldn't tell him why. So I tried to ignore his questions by locking myself in my room.

_____

The day before Christmas Eve

I finally finished the scarf, and I'm really sleepy so I decided to sleep for the whole day. Tomorrow is Christmas eve, and I need lots of energy to celebrate it with Junsu Oppa. Junsu does have a lot of energy. I fell a sleep as soon as I hit the bed. I was very tired from staying up late that I don't think anyone could wake me up right now.

It was afternoon when I felt Junsu trying to wake me up. But I ignored him and turned away from him. 

"YA! WAKE UP!" Oppa yelled. "What have you been doing everyday that you got this tired?"

"GO away Lord Mackerel!" I said. "I'm trying to......sweep."

"Ya! Wake up, we're going somewhere today for dinner." 

Junsu Oppa then started jumping on my bed like crazy. 

"OK OPPA I'M UP!" I screamed. "GEE, CAN'T PEOPLE GET SOME PEACEFUL TIME THESE DAYS??????"

He stopped jumping and frowned. "Mianhe, I just want you to get ready for our dinner tonight."

I sighed. "Mianhe from screaming Oppa, I'm just really tired today, that's all."

"It's ok, just get ready ok?" he said.

"Fine," I said. "Out!"

I saw Junsu Oppa leave my room, and so I went to my closet to get some decent clothes for the winter since it's cold outside. I wore a long sleeve contrast-colour chevron top, with skinny jeans, a white beanie, and white uggs.  I then put on a black coat to keep me warm from the weather.

I came down the stairs and I saw Oppa waiting for me. He looked really good tonight. (This is what he is wearing..I don't like descrbing clothes..sorry xD! U still get to see a picture though!)

We went out and went to his car. "Where are we going?"

"Secret," he said.

I pouted. "I hate secrets."

"I know."

We got to the place that Junsu wanted to go, however that place looks very scary. It was a forest with a single path leading to it's heart. The place scares me.

"Oppa, what are we doing here?"

"You'll see, now get out of the car and follow that path," he said. "I'm going to park the car somewhere."

"You're leaving me here?" 

"No Eun Ae, I'm going to come back and follow you, don't worry."

"BUT! I don't wanna go in there alone."

"Aigoo, it's fine, I've been here, and it's safe, don't worry." 

"But Oppa!"

"Please do it for me," he said with puppy eyes. "Here's a flash light, just follow the red petals alright?"

"Fine Oppa," I went off the car and took the flash light. I then saw Junsu leaving in a flash after. 

I looked at the path, and there was no petals lying there. I looked around and there were no other paths to use. I turned around and screamed. "WAIT OPPA! WHERE ARE THE PETALS?"

I didn't hear an answer. I sighed and decided to walk into the forest. After a few minutes I started to see the petals. However, it's getting darker and darker already. There's still no sign of Junsu and I kept hearing weird creepy sound. "Oppa, where are you? Did you leave me?" I started crying. "Does it take that long to park a car? Oppa HOW DARE YOU ABANDON ME!" 

Probably the animals that lives here heard me, and maybe someone? I looked around, and there was no sign of life. I sighed. Oppa, where are you? I'm so scared. Why did you leave me here? I hate dark places, especially forests! Don't you know that?! 

I looked around again and saw nothing but trees. I kept crying and crying. I'm soo stupid for still following these path of petals. But  I can't disobey Junsu Oppa, he might get mad at me. "OPPA YOU'RE SOOOO DEAD WHEN I GET YOU!"

"While walking I saw lights not far from where I am. Lots of lights actually. So I decided to run really fast until I get to it. Once I saw what it was, my eyes glittered with joy. What I saw was so pretty and soooo well pretty that I stared at it for minutes. There was a hut decorated with christmas lights and red roses. Surrounding the hut was water full of koi fishes and a bridge full of petals that leads to the hut. I was mesmerized by the scene that I felt very happy. 

Did Junsu Oppa prepared this? Whoa, he has a romantic side too. 

Suddenly, I saw Junsu Oppa walking at the other side of the bridge. O.o...How the heck did he get there? Isn't there only one path that leads to here? I didn't even see him walk by me.

"Come here Eun Ae," I heard him say and held out his hand. "I told you that there's nothing to be afraid of."

I smiled and ran to grab his hand. "Omo Oppa, I thought you abandoned me."

"Ehh? Why would I do that now?"

"Errr...I don't know."

He just chuckled and led me to the hut. 

There was this huge table inside the hut, and two chairs. The table was filled with food. It was like a dream come true. Every korean food was there, and I didn't know which food should I start first.

Suddenly Junsu snapped his hand and people with instrument started coming in the hut and started playing some music. I smiled at them.

"Sooo, you like it?" he asked.

"Ermm, ye," I said. "But why?"

"I'll tell you later, just eat and enjoy ok?"

"Alright Oppa."

After dinner, the musical people started playing a slow song. I looked at them weirdly. "Ermm Junsu, are you going to explain yet?"

"So impatient," he said while shaking his head. He then stood up and went to where was I. He then kneeled down taking out a ring out of his pocket. (The small one!) My heart started to beat fast as he knelt.

OH MY GUMMY BEAR! IS HE DOING WHAT I THINK HE'S DOING? What if I'm not ready yet. Am I over that jerk already? I looked at Junsu with a questioning look. "Oppa?..."

"Eun Ae," he started and then took a deep breath. "Eun Ae, ever since I first met you in the market, I fell for you.I don't know why, but it felt like you're an angel from heaven. I know I sound greasy, but it's really what I've felt. I felt really happy when you said you're going to stay with me. Felt sad that someone you love passed away, and felt angry that someone tried to kill you. I've never really thought that all of those are feelings of love and affection for you, but now I know. Eun Ae, will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes went wide as soon as I heard that question. 

"Wait, before you answer, think about it for a bit," he said. "I'm not going to rush you, but I hope you answer me before Christmas because it would be the best present ever!"

_________

After the date, or that incident, I stayed quiet. The ride back to Junsu's house was really awkward and quiet. I stayed in my room thinking for the rest of the night if I should say yes or no. I really didn't want to hurt Junsu's feeling, especially when he had done so many things for me. 

I grabbed the scarf that I made for him and thought for a while. Should I say yes? Umma, what do you think? AIGOOOO...I'm going crazy.

After thinking for a while, I finally know what my answer was. Now, I had to wait for Christmas Eve to come so I could answer him properly.

_________

Morning came fast and I decided to stay in my room. Junsu Oppa already went to his work and it's his last day at work so he left early.

Oh I hope I made the right decision.

________

It was already evening when Junsu Oppa came home. I said hi to him and went on to cook our dinner.

"Are you cooking?" he asked. "Let me help you."

"Aniyo," I said.

"Aigoo, but you don't even know how to cook."

"Which is why I'm making kimbap."

"Kimbap for Christmas Eve? That's very unusual." he said. "Well at least let me make some other foods."

"Fine Oppa, go ahead," I said. "But I'm warning you, these kimbap are special."

"Even if you say they're special, they still taste the same," he said lamely.

"YA! DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!"

He chuckled and went back into cooking the food. After cooking we set the tables and started eating. Junsu started telling some jokes, and all I do is laugh. It was the best Christmas Eve ever.

When it was finally 12 am, we started opening our presents. Well since there's only two of us that lives in this house, we only received one present each. I received a very pretty dolphin necklace as a present from Junsu. I admired it as soon as I saw it.

"There's a special meaning to it," he said. "Well as soon as I saw it, it reminded of you and me. The dolphin is me, and that precious jewel is you."

"I'm confuse," I said.

"Well........ that dolphin is protecting that precious jewel," he then paused. "Just like how I'm protecting you. I picked a dolphin because you told me once that I reminded you of a dolphin, and that I'm playful as a dolphin. And I picked a jewel to be you because, you're as precious as a jewel to me."

I felt my self turned red so I looked away. I didn't want him to see me like this.

"Eun Ae, I wish you would say yes to me," he said. He cupped my chin and turned my head to face him. I blushed more. "I really like you, please accept my feelings."

I sighed and smiled. "Junsu Oppa, you don't have to wish for it, because I want to accept your feelings."

He looked at me with wide eyes! "Really?"

I chuckled and nodded.

"OMO!" he squealed and hugged me. "KAMSAHAMNIDA!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS JUNSU!"

 

 

OMG..........CHRISTMAS SPECIAL HAD JUST ENDED!! HOW WAS IT??? .............I'M REALLY not good with ermm romantic stories which is why I'm asking for forgiveness. But I hope you like it anyways. I'm also sorry for not updating last week. I sort of had to go somewhere...BUT THANK YOU FOR WAITING!