Alone

My Prince Charming

I was running around looking for someone to help me, but no one seem to care since no one came outside their house to help me. But I didn't give up, I kept running around looking for someone to help me. "SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" I looked around, but there was no one there to help me. I started crying. I don't want to loose my grandmother, I don't want to loose another relative...What am I suppose to do without anyone? I don't want to be lonely! UMMA, APPA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME? 

"Eun Ae?" I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned around and saw Junsu Oppa looking at me worriedly.

"OPPA!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Oppa help me, please help me."

"Eun Ae what's wrong?" he asked. "Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you again?"

"Aniyo, my grandmother, she needs help," I said. "Please help me, no one else wants to help me, PLEASE!"

"Don't worry, I will help you, just tell me where she is," he said. "And calm down."

I nodded at him and started running to where my house is. Junsu followed right behind me. Once we've reached the house, I opened the front door quickly and ran upstairs. I went to her room and saw her on her bed not moving at all. I couldn't even see her chest rise up or down. It looked like she wasn't breathing at all. I ran to her and started shaking her arm. "Grandma? Grandma? Please wake up!"

"Eun Ae, calm down, let me look at her," I heard Junsu. He went beside me and started observing her. He took her wrist and tried to check for her pulse. He frowned after putting her hand back down. He then put his ears over and tried to feel and hear if she was still breathing, but he frowned again after doing that. 

"..How should I explain this to you?" he whispered suddenly. He then looked at me. "Eun Ae........I'm very sorry, you're grandmother passed away"

"It can't be! SHE CANT' DIE!" I then grabbed her into my arms and hugged her tightly. "She can't die Oppa, she can't" 

My tear won't stop falling down as I hugged her. "Let's take her to the hospital!" I let her go and looked at Junsu with determined eyes. "She can't die Junsu, she can't!"

"Eun Ae, let her go," I heard him whisper. "She needs to rest, she has been suffering in this world,"

"ANIYO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND JUNSU!" I screamed at him.

"No I don't," he said. "But you still need to let her go, look at her, don't you realize that she has been suffering on that bed for a very long time. Don't you want her to be happy?"

"SHE'S HAPPY WITH ME JUNSU!" I screamed again. 

"Eun Ae, she's happier right now! She's in a better place," he said.

"JUNSU I HATE YOU! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL!" I said. "SHE'S THE ONLY FAMILY THAT I HAVE EVER HAD EVER SINCE I WAS LITTLE! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL"

I then ran away from the house. I didn't want to see him right now. And I didn't want to see my lifeless grandmother on that bed, it would just make me depress and angry.

I'VE ALREADY LOST MY PARENTS AND THAT JERK, NOW I'M GOING TO LOOSE MY GRANDMOTHER! DOES PEOPLE HATE ME THAT MUCH?.........WHO'S NEXT? JENNA?! 

I ran to the beach. I decided to make that my hiding place ever since Jaejoong figured out where my old hiding spot was. And the beach was beautiful anyways, not like my old one. Full of rocks and smells really funny. 

I tried to calm myself down, but it didn't work. Just thinking about loosing someone close to you really made me sad and angry. I'm going to be alone...No one is going to be beside me anymore.. But what if Junsu was right? Is my grandmother happy right now? 

I looked around and thought of what Junsu had said to me. He might have been a little bit harsh to me but I think he might be right. My grandma has been suffering for years from her sickness, I think it would be better to let her go. But if I let her go, I'm going to be lonely for the rest of my life. Tears kept coming out as I thought about my grandmothers death. 

"EUN AE!" I heard him scream. It was Junsu.

"Junsu leave me alone," I said.

"No!" he said while running to me.

I was sitting near the shore line and Junsu sat beside me. "Look, I'm sorry if I told you that you have to let her go, but at least understand me for a bit."

"But Junsu, I don't want to be alone,"

"But you're not Eun Ae," he paused. "I'm still here  with you."

"But Junsu, what if you have to leave?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure you have to leave someday."

"If I have to leave, I'm going to bring you with me." he said while smiling at me. 

I thought about what he said. Is he really going to do that? What if he's exactly like Jaejoong? Can I trust him?

I looked at my foot. "What about my grandmother?"

"Eun Ae, don't worry, ok?" he said while making the ok sign with his fingers. "We'll give you're grandmother a proper funeral, I promise. But you have to promis to let her go, she's in a......."

"Stop," I didn't let him finish. "I know Oppa, she's in a better place right now."

He looked at me and smiled. "You're not going to be lonely Eun Ae, I'm going to be here for you," he whispered. "You can live with me if you like."

I looked at him and started asking myself if I should live with him. But in the end, I couldn't think of the answer if I should say yes or no.  "I'll think about it." 

He chuckled, "You always need to think,"

"Hey, I'm just trying to think of any consequences that might happen if I start living with you," I said. "You might be a ert you know?"

"YAH!" he screamed at me. "DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?"

I smiled at him.

"Try me!" I then stood up and started runing away from him. "Catch me Oppa!"

"NO FAIR, YOU HAD A HEAD START!" he screamed at me again. He then stood up and made a fighting sign. "HA, JUNSU OPPA WILL GET YOU, SO YOU BETTER START RUNNING FAST!"

"OPPA, ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT I'M A SLOW RUNNER?" I screamed at him.

"MAYBE, MAYBE NOT!" he answered. "BUT I AM FASTER THAN YOU!"

Junsu is an awesome Oppa. He knows how to make me feel better. Maybe he's my Prince Charming.....

 

 

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I updated again! I bet it's ALSO a boring CHAPTER...XD.....AIGOO, I STARTED READING MY STORY THIS WEEK, AND I'VE NOTICED THAT IT was in a fast pace or something.....I don't know, it feels like I'm rushing this story. Should I redoo it again? What do you guys.....or mostly girls think? LOL, BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO RESTART IT..XD!!! SORRY FOR CAPS, I LOVE CAPS..XD

Thanks for my new Subscribers! 시랑해요 Everyone!! THANKS FOR READING MY ERMM FAST PACE STORY..XD sorry for caps again...ahahahaha xD