The Meet

My Prince Charming

I was running down the path happily, and sometimes I turn around to see if Jenna is still behind me. "Come on Jenna run with me!"

"Unnie, I can't, I'm too tired to run," 

I stopped running and waited for her to caught up to me. "I'm sorry Jenna, I guess I got too excited today."

"Why are you so excited today anyways?" 

"I had a dream last night," I looked at her with dreamy eyes. "I dreamt that I met my prince charming, and now I have the feeling that I'm going to meet him soon;' or even today!" 

"How could you be so sure, it's just a dream," she asked looking confuse. Jenna finally caught up to me, and we started to walk again.

"Because I can feel it," I said, and started going around in circles. "Ouch!" I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going!" someone said sharply.

I turned around and saw a pale looking guy that looked really drunk and messed up. He had short black hair and has bangs that goes slant to the left. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I didn't see you!"

"NO KIDDING!" he said and pushed me away. I fell right to the ground.

"Yah! I said sorry!" I yelled at him.

"Woman! Stop screaming, your hurting my head for God sakes!" he started to walk away, but then fell flat on the ground. After falling, he never stood up, which got me worried, but then again he was a jerk, so why should I worry. 

"Hmmph! That's what you get for being rude," I screamed and walked away like nothing happened.

"Unnie aren't you going to help him?" Jenna looked at me worriedly.

"What for? He was rude and a jerk too!"

"But Unnie, he was drunk, maybe he's nice when he's not," Oh Jenna you have so much to learn.

"Fine we'll help him, but he better be nice when he wakes up. Come help me," I said and took his right arm while Jenna took the other one. We went back to my house and layed him on my old couch. Hey, it might be old, but it's still useful. I'm not rich, but at least I'm still living. My parents died years ago, I only live with my old grandma. My grandma is very nice, however she's too old to do anything, and she gets sick often, so I take care of her most of the time. My grandma sells kimbap(sushi) to get money. However she can't make them anymore, so now I make them and sell it. We don't really sell a lot, but we get enough money to be able to live. 

"So now what?" I asked while looking at him disgustingly. 

"I don't know, wait for him to wake up?" Jenna simply answered.

"I know that Jenna, but what do we do when he wakes up?"

"I don't know, why are you asking a kid, I'm just 6 years old, I still have lots to learn!"

"Ok fine, let's just hope that he's nicer when he wakes up," I said. "Come on, help me make some kimbap for tomorrow."

We went to the kitchen and started making some korean sushi. It's not hard to make it, but little Jenna here can't make them well. So here she is making some kimbap, well I don't think it's kimbap anymore. It looks like a piece of seaweed mixed together with rice and shaped into a ball. It's not a pretty sight.

"Unnie, I don't get how you make this, it's so hard, and my arms hurt," she complained. "I think you need muscles to do it."

"Jenna it's not that hard," I said. "All you need is a little elbow grease, anyways wait here I need to see if that guy is awake yet."

"Ok.."

I walked out of the kitchen and went to where the jerk is. Sure enough, he was still sleeping. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. Like an angel. Aish! Eun Ae get a hold of yourself. I looked at him once again and sighed. He's soo handsome. Aaahh, I got to stop thinking that! I walked quickly straight to the kitchen trying to forget what I just to myself when I saw Jenna looking for something in the cabinets.

"What are you looking for?" I asked her.

She innocently turned around and said, "Unnie......I can't find the elbow grease that you told me about!" I looked at her and I was about to laugh. But I stopped myself and patted her head. Little kids, so innocent.

"Jenna, elbow grease means use a little muscle or effort, not some kind of object that can be used to roll kimbap easier," I told her.

"Oh....How should I know, I'm just 6 years old!" she said. "You could have say that in the first place."

"Oh Jenna, come I'll teach you how to roll kimbap." We started rolling kimbap again, but this time Jenna is improving. 

"Unnie, what if that guy sleeping on your couch right now is your prince charming?" Jenna suddenly asked me.

"What! Stop joking around and continue rolling!" I couldn't believe it. That jerk, my prince charming? How could he be my prince charming when he's rude. Heck I don't even think he's charming at all! sigh* 

It's already night when we finish making the kimbap. "Jenna, you should go home, you're parents are probably looking for you."

"Alright Unnie, good night," she said and hugged me. Aww she's sooo cute.

"Good bye!" I shouted when she came out the house.

"Even now you're still noisy," I heard that annoying voice again. I turned around and saw him sitting down holding he's head.

"Great...you're awake."

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys, first chapter done!!!! Yay! Thanks for reading, pls comment (if you want!)

I might post next week friday again, or maybe earlier than that. It depends on how busy I am. My other story is haitus, I'm kind of running out of ideas right now. 

Thanks for reading again!! 

 

Here are some teasers!

"Why are you running away anyways?" I asked him.

"Just help me sell these kimbap!"

"Hey little girl, don't you think that girl is stupid?"

I fell into his arms and..........................