Music

My Prince Charming

It was really quiet in the car. We've been traveling for quite a long time, and every time I ask him where we were going, he never answers. It got to the point that I got so tired and decided to just ignore him. However, it didn't keep me from wondering where the jerk is taking me though. After what it seems like a gabazillion hours, the jerk's car finally stopped. He then turned and looked at me.

"Get out," he said.

I stared at him and said, "NO, take me back home!"

"You are home," he said.

I looked at him with a questioning look and then looked outside to see where we were. As soon as I looked outside, I realized that we were in the countryside. "Why the heck did you bring me here?"

"I didn't want your innocence to get poison by those Seoul people," he said. "Besides, don't you miss Jenna?"

"It's none of your concern," I said. "Just take me back to Seoul."

He then looked at me for a while then shrugged. He then opened the car door on his side and left. Before he closed it he asked, "You sure you're not coming out? I heard that when you're out during this time, ghosts might appear."

"You're joking right?" I said.

One of his eyebrows raised and he shrugged again, "Don't say I didn't warn you." He then closed the door and left.

"Yah! KIM JAEJOONG!" I screamed, then went out of the car as fast as I can. 

"So you're finally saying my name," he said. 

I looked at him, then covered my mouth when I realized that I actually did call his name. "It was an accident." I whispered. Actually, I miss calling him his name. Or maybe Oppa. But he cheated on me, I can't help but call him a jerk.

I followed the jerk behind while we were walking to somewhere, and I can't help but look at his back making me want to hug him. My first love is actually a jerk. I have to stop thinking about him. I should be mad at him right now, but how come I'm so happy that I'm alone with him? Do I still love  him? Omo, I my cheating on Oppa? Ottoke? I'm a bad person too. As we reached my old house, we both came in without saying anything. I went to the kitchen to see if there's drink in there, while the jerk sat on the couch. He must have love that couch. 

"You know, it's rude to stare," he suddenly said.

I stopped at what I was doing and said. "Stare? What stare?"

"Don't pretend that you don't know," he said. "Hurry up and find me something to drink."

"The fridge is empty," I said. "Besides, I'm tired, I'm going to go upstairs to sleep."

Before I could go, I heard him ask me something. "What happened to your grandmother?"

I was about to say none of your business, but i thought about it first before I answered him. He did help me take care of my grandmother, so he has the right to know what happened to her. "She passed away," I whispered. I then went upstairs and slept in my old room. It was a bit dusty, but I slept on it anyways.

The next morning, screaming from downstairs woke me up. I stretched my arms for a couple of minutes then came downstairs to see what was happening. Once I have reached the first floor, I saw Jenna screaming at the jerk, while he was trying to stop her from screaming at him. 

"Jenna," I said while rubbing my arms lightly. "Annyeong."

"Unnie?!" Jenna screamed and ran and hugged me.

"Aish, she learned how to scream because of you," the jerk said and then flopped down the sofa.

"Why is he here?" Jenna asked me. "And, why are you here with him? Where's Susu-Oppa? And what's up with your dress? It's so pretty!"

"Jenna, there's a lot of things going on right now, so please don't ask any questions," I said to her.

"But-but why are you with that thing over there?" she asked while pointing at the jerk.

"Ahem..YAH, who are you calling a thing?" the jerk asked while jumping off the sofa to point at Jenna.

"Jenna, even if he's a jerk, he's not a thing, he's human," I said.

"I don't even know if you're helping me or not," I heard the jerk sigh and then flop down the couch.

"But Unnie,"

"No buts," I said. "Now, what have you been up to lately? Why are you here?"

Jenna gave me a weird look and said. "You know Unnie, there's been a lot going on lately so don't ask any questions please," and left me there hanging.

"Yah! Are you trying to get revenge because I didn't answer you properly?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Hmmmm, maybe, maybe not," Jenna said while shrugging. "But it's really unfair that you don't include me when it comes to important things."

"But you're still a child, you won't understand," I said.

"Whatever, mehrong," then Jenna ran living me alone with the jerk. 

I looked at the jerk and he was sleeping peacefully. I decided to go upstairs to change so when I go out the house people won't look at me weirdly. Once I was done changing I went downstairs and found out that the jerk wasn't there anymore. I just shrugged it off and went outside to find some food. However, I didn't have any money with me, so it would be really hard to find free food. 

While walking through the markets, I saw a huge crowd in front of me. I went there to see what was going on, but there were too many people to be able to get to the front. Suddenly I heard music playing, and then someone began to sing. Huh? This voice...sounds familiar... Who is it? It's so beautiful. I tried squishing my body into the crowd until I reached the front. Once I got there, my eyes widened as I realized who it was. "Je-Jaejoong?"

Once the song was over, the crowd clapped their hands for him. Then, I saw Jaejoong taking out a container, and the crowd began to give money to him. I was still shocked so I didn't move at all. As the crowd fade away, Jaejoong looked at me and smirked.

"What?" I heard him say. "Shocked to hear my voice?"

"Umm," I made a sound, but I still didn't know what to say. "Why?"

"We need money, I was in a rush to get out of that place that I forgot my money," he shrugged.

"But, how come you've never told me about that?" I asked.

"We broke up," he shrugged again. "Let's go buy food now, I'm hungry."

We both went around the market, and bought our food. We also both new clothes for Jaejoong because he was still wearing formal clothes right now. After we were done, we went home and ate peacefully. There was no bickering at all, it was just quiet. Once we finished, I cleaned the table, while Jaejoong went to his couch. After I was done, I went to the living room and sat on the couch also. 

"When are we going home?" I asked.

"Until someone find us here I guess," he answered.

"But Oppa must be worried," I said.

"Whatever," he then made this hand signal saying to go away. "I'm tired,"

"But it's only afternoon."

He looked at me. "Are you going to call me Oppa?"

I looked at him weirdly. "NO.."

"Then leave," he said.

"What?"

"Leave!"

I stood up and went out of the house. It was still afternoon, and I don't want to sleep, so I went outside to look for something to do. I then saw Jenna walking towards the house and so I called her. She saw me, but ignored my call and turned around going into a different direction. 

"YAH JENNA!" I screamed at her. 

 

CLIFFHANGER!!! HMM, WONDER IF JUNSU WILL FIND EUN AE? AND I WAS THINKING OF MAKING MORE FUNNY SCENES SO BE READY FOR THAT IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS....MAYBE..lol I reread my story, and I could't stop laughing during the first few parts, but then it got all serious. So I decided to make you guys laugh next time, with my awesome humor...I think it's awesome, since I laughed at my own story..kekekekekeke...SUSCRIBE PLEASE, AND COMMENT TOO..XD 

 

More Votes please!!

 

 

 

Just being Random!!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~jaejoong_laughing.gif

Thanks for all the SUBBIES..XD And all the READERS!

 

jaejoong_popcorn.gif

 

It's really fun to see that you guys support this story..And I'm thankful for that..xD

 

JaeJoong

Annyeong!

 

 

Follow me in Twitter if you want to know when the next update is...xD

Follow at: rosie0817