Problem

My Prince Charming

After shopping, we went straight home because we didn't know what else to do. I do live in a small town, which is near a farm, so there's barely any thing to do, unless enjoying the view or going around small shops. I didn't know it was fun doing that when you're with someone that you like though. I only walk near shops just to sell kimbaps, not to buy new clothes and stuff. I wish I could do this everyday.  

I did have fun, although I alway have the feeling that someone was following us. However, whenever I looked around I don't see anyone, it's creeping me out. I'm really scared, and everytime I ask Jaejoong, he wouldn't say anything. All he does is shrug or just ignore me. It's really annoying, but you get used to it. But still, the feeling won't go away until now.  

When we got home, Jenna came running to us and hugged Jaejoong first. Wow, she has been my friend ever since she was born and she decided to hug Jaejoong first. What a great friend...

"UNNIE, did you buy lots of things for me?" she asked excitedly while running to me. "You did get me something right?"

I looked at her disappointed. "Jenna is that all you want, a gift? You need to learn your manners." 

"Here they are Jenna, bought you lots of stuff," Jaejoong then gave her the presents ignoring me. "Don't listen to her ok?"

"Neh..." Jenna ran somewhere else to look at her presents. 

"Jaejoong how dare you?" I asked. "Jenna is a child that needs to know manners."

"Yeah so, just go with it will ya, you need to chill," he said. 

"Fine." I sighed.  

"Good, now lets go sort your clothes."

I followed him to my room. He's holding most of the shopping bags, I was only holding about two. Hey, it wasn't my fault that he was a gentleman. Anyways, we fixed my clothes, like fold it or hangered it. It wasn't easy because I only had a small closet, considering that I only have one clothes. Jaejoong didn't complain though, which is good. But for some reason it worried me. It's like he's not the usual him. It's very weird. 

Jaejoong then stopped and looked at me. Or stare at me for a very long time. I got really nervous. 

"Eun Ae, I want to give you something." he said.

"W-w-what is it?"

"This," he then took something from his pocket then showed it to me. It was a couple ring. "I know it's been...Well I don't know, but I know that I have feelings for you."

I looked at it surprised. "O-Oppa."  

"I just want to make sure that no one will ever get you but me." Jaejoong said slowly. "You know, maybe I have to leave someday just like what you said."

Jaejoong then turned away from me, still holding out the two couple rings at me. http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/343730615/Hot_Couples_Ring_18k_White_Gold_Diamond_Ring_Wedding_Ring_Engagement_Ring_Free_Shipping.jpg_200x200.jpg

"I know they're not pretty and all, but that's all I saw in all those stupid shops."

"Oppa, that's not true, they're really pretty," I assured him. "Thank you."

I then took both of the rings, but Jaejoong grabbed my hands before I could. "Just take one, the small one, the other one is mine idiot. Don't you know that?"

"Errr, yeah, I just...." I was embarassed.  

He then took my arms, and slid the ring to my ring finger. It was really beautiful. But the thing that he said at the end, "maybe I have to leave someday just like what you said" got me really worried. "Oppa,  your not going to leave, you assured me right?" I said almost crying. 

Jaejoong looked at me and sighed. "Just making sure Eun Ae, just making sure." he said softly, then my cheeks to wipe away my tears.

Suddenly Jenna came running to my room. She even slammed my bedroom door just to open it. Jaejoong took away his hands from me and pretended that nothing is happening.

"Oh good, you guys are not having a moment," she said, sort of in a panic.  

"Err...Jenna is there something wrong?" I asked. 

"Yes Unnie, big problem!" she said.

"Then what is it?" Jaejoong oppa asked casually.

"UNNIE, there are scary guys waiting outside!"

I looked at Jaejoong, and he looked back at me. "Stay here," he said, then ran down stairs.

"No, I'm coming," I then ran right behind him.

When I got down, I saw scary people wearing tuxedos, sunglasses, and some weird wire attaching to their ears. They looked professionals. Really profressionals. Just who are they? What do they want from Jaejoong? Are they trying to take him away from me?

"Young Master, we need to take you home, your father is waiting," one of them said.

"NO," Jaejoong Oppa yelled at them. "NOW GET OUT!"

"I'm sorry, but we have to take you home," another guy said.

"I SAID GET OUT! OUT!" Jaejoong then started pushing them out of the house. However one guy grabbed him, and soon enough the other scary people too. They then started pulling Oppa with them, leaving Oppa helpless. 

"NOOO!" I then yelled running to Jaejoong and grabbing him. I got really mad. "PLEASE, DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

"I'm sorry ma'am," he then pushed me really hard making me fall to the ground.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Jaejoong yelled. Jaejoong then punch one guy, and then the other guy. Soon enough everyone was lying on the floor, except for him of course. "NOW GET OUT!"

They all stood up and dust their clothing. "We'll be back," that was their last word.

Jaejoong cralwed to me. "Are you ok?"

I looked at him, wanting to cry. "Who are they?" 

"They're my body guards," he said. "They have found me.

 

 

YESH, DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER! Comment Please! XD

I decided to use emoticons to see if it will work. I LOVE emoticons, and I hope it works. Do you like it? If it confuses you, the emoticons are only for Eun Ae. Please vote if you want me to use emoticons for the rest chapters.

 

 

 

Teaser time!

"Jaejoong, they're going to take you away." 

"I won't leave you!"

"Unnie, don't cry,"

"Go to sleep."

I need more vote for the rival...