My Dolphin

My Prince Charming

I woke up on what it feels like a very soft bed. Hmm..I didn't know I have the best bed ever. In fact I don't even have a soft matress in my room. Where the heck am I? I stood up and looked around. This is not my room, it's not even my house. It's too elegant to be my house. WHERE THE HECK AM I?! I looked at my clothes and sure enough I wasn't wearing my clothes but someone elses. I was wearing a loose white shirt and shorts. It feels like it belongs to a guy, not a girl. But wait a minute, if this is from a guy then who changed me? HIM? OMG OMG OMG! I'm soooooooooo embarrass!

I tried standing up but everytime I did, my head would alway hurt. My face also hurts too, I probably have sand burn. Hahahaha, sand burn, is there even such thing? I sighed then lied back down on the bed again thinking of who could be the guy that helped me. Suddenly I just noticed, something feels like I've met him or maybe her before. Just a tinsy tiny bit of feeling. Then suddenly I smelled something. Something very familliar. I turned my head side to side until I got close to where that smell was. It was the bed sheets, and the pillow cases. I then grabbed a pillow put it over my face and made a big sniff into it. This smells like..........................................JAEJOONG!

Is this where Jaejoong lives now? Why would he save me from his annoying girlfriend? Is he trying to say sorry by helping me? Well it's not going to work! I'll never forgive him, not even when he walked in, in this room! Suddenly the door opened. CRAP! I lied down pretending to be sleeping but also trying to peek at the guy who saved me from the witch.

"Hmm...she's still sleeping, I guess I'm going to have to give this food to her later," I heard someone whispered. But it didn't sound like Jaejoong at all. Suddenly my stomach started to growl, and then I heard him chuckle. "Can't pretend anymore eh?"

I slowly stood up from the bed and frowned at him. "Have we met before?"

"Hmmm..maybe," he said. "But I guess I don't get a thank you from saving you, ouch."

"Oh..hehehe, kamsahamnida for saving me," I said while bowing my head. "I'm also hungry, can I have some of the food?"

"Eung Kyang Kyang Kyang Kyang," he laughed. O.o, that laugh is a bit.....different. And sounds familiar too! "Here you go."

"Kamsahamnida!" I then took the chopsticks and started eating whatever it is on my plate. Since I was poor, the only food that I knew was kimbap. I never really get to taste other korean food than that. "OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! WHAT IS IT?"

"It's bibimbap," he said. "But you know your eating it wrong right? You have to mix everything together before you eat it."

"OH!" So that's why it tasted well....not so good. Can't say horrible, that word is too strong to use for this food. "Umm can you teach me? Butakhamnida?"

I heard that weird laugh again. Actually it's not weird, it's more of like cute! "Here let me show you." He then started mixing the bibimbap together, after showing me, he then gave it back to me.

"Kamsahamnida!" I said.

"You don't have to keep saying thank you to me you know? And you don't have to be formal either," he chuckled. "We are friends right?"

"I guess, but I don't even know your name," I said while blushing.

"My name is Kim Junsu," he then smiled. "You can call me Oppa, I bet I'm older than you. And I already know your name since we had met before"

"Umm...alright Junsu Oppa," I said while smiling.

"Now why don't you eat up, I bet you're hungry," he said.

"Yes I am!" I then started digging into my food, but since bibimbap was a new dish for me, my face was full of sauce and some food were on my face.

He then chuckled again. "Aigoo, slow down!"

"I can't, it's so good!" I screamed.

"You haven't tried bibimbap yet have you?" he asked.

"Yep!"

"Well enjoy it," he said with a smile. Whoa Oppa doesn't stop smiling does he? But anyways, he's too cute! "I have to go for a while, just stay here and rest araso? And put the dishes at that table."

"Araso Junsu Oppa!" I said.

He then left the room, and probaly left the house also. After eating, I had wipe my face with a napkin that Oppa gave to me then put it on the table where the dirty dishes were. Now what do I do? He did say rest and stay here, but I can't because Junsu Oppa has done a lot for me already. I can't possibly pay him back in just one day, what if I do it little by little. What do I do? Hmm...Maybe I should just clean the house. My face is feeling a bit better, and beside, it's the only thing I could do to pay him back a little. Yeah, I should clean the house to surprise him.

I took the dishes from the table and went out of the room. The house was really big. It was the biggest house that I have ever been to. OMG I might get lost in here! That would be embarrassing! I went downstairs thinking the kitchen was downstairs. All kitchen were downstairs right? Aigoo, this is not good. But once I got down the stairs, I saw the kitchen at the left side of the stairs. I walked there and put the dishes in the sink. I then started cleaning it. Bingo! I found it! That wasn't hard. But then I started thinking on how am I suppose to clean the house. I can't go in the rooms like its no one elses business. There might be personal things in there. I then decided not to clean the rooms but just the kitchen, living room, and the washrooms. And maybe the garden or the pool that I saw outside. 

I then started cleaning. It took me about the whole day to get it done. Gosh! It's hard doing this by myself, I wish Jenna was here! When I finished cleaning, it was already evening so I decided to sleep in the couch since I was too tired to go upstairs. Hope Junsu Oppa doesn't mind at all! I also wanted to wait for him.

Junsu's POV

When I came home, I saw Eun Ae sleeping on my couch. Now how did she get there? But then I also noticed that the house was cleaned. I didn't hire any maids today, maybe she cleaned it. Omo, what if she saw my personal stuffs, I'm so embarrass! I walked to her and wipe her hair off her face. "Gomawo Eun Ae ah." I whispered.

"Huh?" I heard her whisper. "Oh Oppa, I cleaned your house for you, but not the rooms, I didn't wanna invade your personal stuffs."

I smiled at her. "Gomawo anyways, now go back to sleep," she obeyed my order and yawned before closing her eyes. 

I carried her in bridal style and went up to the guest room where she slept last night. After putting her to bed and tucking her in I heard her whisper, " you're welcome" to me.

 

 

Started using korean words, in case you don't know, here are the meanings.

Kamsahamnida (감사합니다) - formal way to say thank you.

Butakhamnida (부탁합니다) - formal way to say "Please, give me a favour"

Oppa (오빠) - younger girls say this to an older brother or guy, sometimes it also means that the girl has a close relationship with the guy.

Aigoo (아이구) - there's too much meaning in it......click the link

Araso (알았어) - it means, alright, ok, fine or agreed....

Gomawo (고​마) - informal way to say thank you

 

Please don't criticize me for using some of the words wrong...I'm still learning! Just help me if you think something is wrong here!

Gah! I updated again! I bet it's a boring chapter...lol! Thanks for all the new subscribers