Troublemaker

My Prince Charming

It has been a week ever since Jaejoong took me back to my hometown. I didn't really like the idea at first, but after a few days, I just let it go. Maybe Oppa would find me and take me back to Seoul, so I decided to just enjoy my stay in the countryside. Also, Jenna has sort of forgiven Jaejoong. She started calling him Jaejoong hottie again....=___=. (sweat drop) At least she doesn't ask what happened anymore. She might scream at me if I told her about the party. Why did I ever thought her how to scream? Did I even do that? Do I actually scream a lot? hmmmmmmmm... 

I also went back to selling kimbap for living again, while Jaejoong sings for people to earn money. I was in the kitchen making kimbap when Jenna came in. 

"Yo! Unnie!" she screamed running to my side. 

"Use respect young lady!" I said to her.

"Yayaya, yadiyada yada!" she said while waving her arm at me. I swear, I felt my right eye twitched. This girl needs to stop talking to Jaejoong. "Beside Unnie, we're good friends. We don't need to speak formally with each other."

"You're still young to speak like that Jenna," I said. "You need to learn respect."

Jenna pouted and started helping me with the kimbap. After we were done, I packed the kimbap in the basket and got ready to sell them. Jenna and I went outside and started selling it. Some of our old customer come to us and buy a lot, while the new ones just buy one roll. Once we were done, we went to the markets and saw Jaejong performing again. Ever since I heard his voice, I don't want to stop listening to it. So whenever we would finish selling th kimbap, Jenna and I would go to the market and watch Jaejoong perform. This is also, the reason why Jenna sort of forgave Jaejoong. I think his voice charmed her. 

Once Jaejoong was done he collected the money, and walked towards us. "Let's go, I'm hungry," he said while patting Jenna on the head. 

We then went to the small food stand and bought some food. After that, we took the food home and ate it there. Once we were done, we all sat on the living room to play a game. Jenga. I still remember that day, when Jaejoong proposed to me, and I just ignored him, so he ended up getting mad at me and played Jenga with Jenna. Now, here we are, playing together, having fun. 

"Unnie, your turn!" I heard Jenna say, and so I tried to take off one block. Before I could, I heard a loud knock on the door. I looked at it for a while before looking at both Jaejoong and Jenna. I saw both of them shrugged, so I just walked to the door and opened it.

As soon as I opened it, four good looking face came in. Ok.......who the heck are they? Then, I stared at them for a while until I realized that one of them was Oppa, and the other one was Chunnie Oppa. My eyes widen with surprise, and so did Jaejoong's and Jenna's. "O-oppa?"

Oppa saw me and quickly ran to me and hugged me. "gwenchana?"

I gulped and nodded. "Neh."

He then frowned at me. "You have a lot of explaining to do."

"Mianhe."

"Yo dude, you're in big trouble," I heard Chunnie Oppa said while looking at Jaejoong.

"Yeah, and the company is in a mess right now," a guy with short hair but tall said.

"Your face is everywhere in the news saying that you're a troublemaker," the other guy said. 

Oppa then looked at Jaejoong and glared at him. "What the heck did you just do Hyung?"

All I heard was a sigh from Jaejoong. "Trying to get the girl that I like back."

"Hyung! She's my girlfriend! You know that from the start!" Oppa said. "How dare you fall in love with her?"

"For your information, I saw her first!" Jaejoong stood up and grabbed my hand. 

Then Chunnie Oppa tried to grab Jaejoong away from me. "Stop it Jaejoong."

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" Junsu asked.

"I guess your girlfriend hasn't told you about it yet," Jaejoong shrugged. 

"Eunnie-ah?"

"Oppa, it's a misunderstanding," I said. "My relationship with Jaejoong is something that you shouldn't worry about right now."

I heard the tall guy sigh and said, "Junsu, take her to your house in the country, we'll take care of Hyung."

Oppa nodded and grabbed my hand. But before we went out of the house he turned around and glared at Jaejoong. "I swear, touch her again and I'm going to hurt you Hyung."

We went to Oppa's car, and the drive back to the country house was a bit quiet. I looked outside the window wondering whether Oppa was mad at me or not. But I hope not. Once we got to the house I went straight upstair to my room not saying word to him. I jumped in to my bed and stared at the ceiling. But then I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and opened it. I saw Oppa standing there just staring at me. 

"Oppa," I whispered.

"Eunnie, I'm not mad at you," Oppa said. "I'm just confuse right now. I know I don't have the right to know about your past relationships, but it was my brother."

"Oppa, I'm really sorry for not telling you," I said. "I thought I could ignore the past, but ever since I went to Seoul and met him again, I realized that I can't ignore him."

"Do you still like him?" he asked.

"I....... don't know, Oppa," I said.

"Do-do you still like me?" he asked.

I thought about it for a while. Do I like him? Well my heart does flutter whenever I'm around him. But I still don't know. "O-oppa."

I then heard him sigh. "I don't know what's going on right now Eun Ae, maybe this relationship was going a bit too fast?"

I looked at him wide eye. "No, that's not it."

"You're also not sure if you like me," he sighed again, then turned around. "Eunnie-ah don't worry, I'll wait for the answer, I'll wait for it as long as I have to. I really like you, I really do. But right now, I think we need to take a break, just for you to know the answer, and maybe for me to think?"

A tear fell and left my face, "Oppa..."

He turned around and smiled at me. "I'll wait, just like that Chrismas Eve, I know I can wait! Don't worry, I'll still be your Oppa who always try to make you smile, because that smile of yours is precious to me." He then walked away.

 

 

CLIFFHANGER! OMG, I'M SOO SORRY! I REALLY AM! BUT I'LL UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY AGAIN! WELL I'LL TRY! Oh, and for all the Eunsu shippers..ur probably mad at me....:( I need to put drama in this story....) Aigoo, Junsu is soo understanding..xD  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho is here! Well...the "other guy"..kekekekeke

yunho_smileandwave.gif

 

CHANGMIN IS HERE TOO...Well, a "guy with short hair but tall" is...xD hehehehe

changmin_bunnyears.gif

And Yoochun's comeback!

Yoochun~

DON'T FORGET ABOUT JUNSU!

junsu_waving.gif

 

LOL, JAEJOONG FOR LAST!

Kim Jaejoong

 

I need more votes!

 

 

 

Have a nice day or night!

Gif DBSK

 

THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBBIES! OMG, AND THANKS FOR THE OTHER SUBSCRIBERS THAT FOLLOWED ME UNTIL NOW. I KNOW I UPDATE SLOWY, WHICH I'M TRULY SORRY FOR, BUT YOU STILL KEPT SUBSCRIBING ME!