Friendship

My Prince Charming

As soon as I heard stop, I stopped myself before I could hit that person. I looked up and saw Jenna with her hands way up trying to protect herself.  "Omo! Jenna! I'm soo sorry!"

"Unnie!" she then ran around the table and hugged me.

"I miss you too," I said while smiling.

"Unnie, where have you been? I now have these dark circles because of you," she said. 

"I'm sorry, but don't worry I'm fine," I said.

"Unnie, don't ever disappear again! I felt so lonely over the weekend!" she was still hugging me but suddenly started crying. "I started to feel that you ran away when you were gone."

"Aww Jenna, your Unnie would never ran away," I assured her. "I still have my responsibilities in this house you know?"

"Good, but how come you were gone for a long time?" she asked.

"Well, something happened to me over the weekend," I then paused wondering if I should tell Jenna. But in the end I decided to tell her. "Something really bad."

"What?"

"You know that girl? That annoying girl who is dating that jerk?"

"Yep, I know that skunk bag."

"Jenna, that's not a very nice thing to say," I lectured her.

"Ye ye, get to the story already."

I started telling her the story of how that girl decided to kill me that day, and was saved by Junsu Oppa. Jenna didn't like the fact that the girl actually tried to kill me. She even screamed after I told her the story.  But she did like the fact that Junsu saved me and took care of me when I needed help. She find it quite romantic actually.

"So are you saying that the guy we met from the market helped you?" she asked. I nodded.

"And you didn't come back here because he thought that you would get hurt again?" she asked, and again I nodded.

"THEN WHY DID YOU COME BACK HERE?! UNNIE, YOU MIGHT GET HURT AGAIN!" she screamed at me.

"YAH! Since when did you learn to scream at someone older than you?"

"Since I was born," she said. "But that's not the point, I agree with Junsu-shi, it might not be safe to go home right now."

"Aigoo Jenna, it's been a week ever since that happened, she's probably gone by now," I said.

"Yeah, with Jaejoong hottie...... er I meant jerk," she said.

I glared at her. "You're not making me feel any better Jenna."

"Now go back to Junsu-shi's house, he might be looking for you right now," she said. "I'll take care of your kimbap business, your grandma, and this house, so don't worry."

"Aigoo, so over protective, just like Oppa."

"And make sure that the skunk bag and the jerk are gone before you go home," she said.

"How am I suppose to know that?"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW? DO SOME RESEARCH!"

AISH THIS KID! MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL SOMETIMES! ......makes me wonder how I became her friend...

"Alright, go on, go home," she said.

"But I don't want to go yet, I want to play with you for a while," I whined.

"Aigoo, are you really older than me?" she asked while shaking her head.

"Just  play with me, I've missed you soooooooo but sooooo much," I said.

"Aww, fine."

We went outside and played. It's been a while since I've talked to Jenna and because of that, I'm trying to get as much joy as I can. I'm still not sure when I'm going to come back to my house yet, but I hope it's soon. I seriously need to start taking care of the house again or else Jenna might colapse if she over work her body.  I'm worried about her, she looks really tired. And she's still a child too.

After playing around, I told her that she should go home and I would also go back to Junsu Oppa's house. She didn't say anything and walked away since she's tired already. 

I went back to my house first before I go home to Junsu's place. I wanted to see my grandmother if she's fine. It's been so long ever since I've seen her, and I need to make sure that she's alright. 

I went to her bedroom and I saw her there sleeping peacefully. I then walked near the bed and sat on the chair. "How have you been? I hope Jenna took great care of you while I was gone. Don't worry, I will be back soon." I whispered.

Suddenly, my grandmother started shaking hard and fast. I stood up with my eyes wide open.

"GRANDMA? WHAT'S WRONG?" I yelled. I then grabbed her to get her to stay still, but it didn't work. "GRANDMA, GRANDMA!"

I looked around the room for medicine, but I couldn't find any. "GRANDMA WAIT THERE, I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!"

I ran down the stairs panicking, thinking of what should I do. I could scream for help. Yes, I should do that. 

"SOMEONE, HELP, PLEASE HELP ME!"

 

 

Gah! I updated again! I bet it's ALSO a boring and a short chapter, and I'm sorry for that!

THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS...XD