Romantic?

My Prince Charming

 

We went inside the tower, and I saw someone standing near the entrance door. He looked familiar so I went to him to see if I do know the person. Then suddenly, he turned around and looked at me while smiling.

"Ta dah!" he said.

I laughed at him and smiled back. "Oppa!"

"Are you ready to see some awesome view with this Oppa?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah! Did you plan all of this?" I asked him.

"Yep, so you better enjoy it!" he chuckled. 

We took the elevator and went to the top floor. The view was amazing. You could see the whole city of Seoul. Also, there were tons of locks hanging around. Oppa told me that they are love locks. Couples apparently write messages on the locks, and lock their love for eachother here. I find it really cool, and we got to do it too. Oppa prepared some interesting looking locks, and I got to write a message in it.

"Ok, we each get one lock, and we need to write a message," he said. "After that, we tell each other's messages and then lock them somewhere."

"Alright!" I said. 

Hmmmm, what should I write? I need to write something meaningful....Ahhh, I know. I then wrote something on my lock. It was short, but I tried to make it meaningful. 

Message:

Junsu Oppa, saranghaeyo, and komapta for being there for me.

Love: Nam Eun Ae

Oppa's message was also short, it read:

Nam Eun Ae, I hope we can be together for a very long time. Saranghaeyo!

♥ Kim Junsu♥

 Once we read it to each other, Junsu Oppa chained them together and then wrapped it around the wall full of locks, then used another lock that said Saranghae in it to lock them in place. Once that ended, Oppa took me to the cable cars. It was my first time being there, and it looks like fun so I was really excited to ride it. Oppa told me that he'd never rode it before, because he wants to ride it with someone who he really loves. So that means, it's both our first time riding it, and it made me happy, because I got to experience it with Junsu.

I was about to get on the ride, but suddenly, I felt two pair of hands on my shoulder trying to stop me. I tried to wiggled around to try to get away from the grip, but the person was to strong. So I turned around to see what's going on. "Oppa if your afraid.........." I froze in my spot as I saw his face. I then shrug his hands away from me and glared at him. "What?"

He looked at me and smirked. "I see that you're here too,"

"Eunnie, where are you?" I heard Oppa asked. Once he saw where I was he smiled, then he noticed him. "Oh, Hyung! What are you doing here?"

"I'm trying to stay away from someone, so  you're here too," he said. "I thought she was alone."

"Ahhh, then do you want to join us?" Oppa asked. I looked at him wide eyes shaking my head, however he just ignored me. 

He looked at me, then at Oppa. "Sure, if you don't mind." he said then looked back at me.

"We don't mind," Oppa said and took my wrist. "Let's go."

We went in the ride, and it was awkward. So I tried my best to ignore Oppa, and him. Once the ride was done, all three of us came out without a word. It was so awkward that I want to die from that place.

"Hyung, we're going to go now, I want to take Eunnie somewhere," Oppa said.

"Aww, you're going to leave this Hyung alone?" he asked.

"Grow up," I suddenly said my thoughts out loud.

Oppa looked at me with wide eye, then nudge me, while he just smirked at me. 

"It feels like your the one who needs to grow up," he said.

"Oh yeah, then who's the one who's scared to go away just because he's alone?" I asked.

"Eun Ae," Oppa suddenly said. "Stop!"

"What are you talking about? Can't you see I want to hang out with my Dongsaeng? It's been a while ever since I've seen him," he said.

"Well too bad, we're doing something together, so just go away," I shot back.

"NAM EUN AE!" Oppa was now mad. I looked at him and he then sighed. "Hyung, can you leave us alone for a while."

"No," he said. "I dont want you to hang out with her anymore, she has no manner, she'll poison your brain."

"HYUNG!" Oppa was shocked. "What do you mean?"

"End your relation with her," he then walked away not saying any other words.

"That JERK!" I yelled.

"When I told you to stop you should have stop," he said. "You need to apologize to him." 

"BUT!"

"No buts," he said. "You need to listen to me this time, or else our relation might not last longer."

"Fine," I said.

Our day ended like that. It was suppose to be a romantic day, but that jerk just had to end it. Now our relationship is about to end just because of me, and Oppa seem sad about it. I should have kept my feelings inside of me. I guess I couldn't because he hurted me.

LOL DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER...A SHORT ONE..XD SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOO LONG AGAIN....ANYWAYS..AS YOU CAN SEE, I DIDN'T WANT EUN AE TO GO TO THE RIDE WITH JUNSU ALONE, SO I ADDED JAEJOONG...KEKEKEKEKEKEKE..

Thanks for the new subscribers!!!