The Jerk is Back

My Prince Charming

SPECIAL NOTE:

This chapter is in Jaejoong's POV. You'll hear him talk about the break up with Eun Ae, and him. You'll see if he actually likes her or not........Maybe he's not a jerk...maybe he is.....hmmmmmm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been more than a year ever since Eun Ae and I broke up, and I think I miss her. I have to agree with her when she called me a jerk. I didn't think  Appa or Jessica would find out where I ran away to, which is why I asked Eun Ae out. I thought I was free from those freaks, and that I could actually love someone who I really want. But I guess I thought wrong. Now, the engagement party with Jessica would continue, and I would inherit Appa's company. It's not the life that I wanted and I can't escape that. Ever since the escape that I made last year, my Appa made sure that I have guards around me, and took away my car unless if needed to make sure that I won't run away again. Gee...what kind of dad is that? I guess I'm not the only jerk here....

I wasn't looking forward to my engagement party with Jessica. I hate Jessica. She's too clingy and annoying. I wish she would just die so I won't see her ever again. But since my family needs her family to make our company successful, I'm stuck to marrying her. I do have a dongsaeng, and he is old enough to marry someone like Jessica. And if I would have said no to the arrange marriage, my dongsaeng has no choice but to marry Jessica. But I don't want him marrying someone that he doesn't like. I want him to marry someone he loves. I love my dongsaeng, and I would do anything just to make him happy. Even if I hate Jessica. If only I was born with a poor family like Eun Ae.

"Eun Ae..." I whispered her name. Gosh I miss that girl. She didn't treat me that well at first, but we ended up being friends anyways. I wish I've never hurt her feelings. Maybe we could be friends still. If only I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend when I know that Jessica is my fiance. But I ended up doing it since I like her.  She's so different from the other girls that I know. She's not clingly, and annoying, she's cute and nice. If only Jessica was like that, maybe I would have like her. 

Suddenly, the door to my room opened and Jessica came in. Speaking of the devil...I glared at her and then went back to watching tv.

"Oppa, is that a way to look at your soon to be fiance and wife?" she whined. 

"Shut up," I told her.

"Oppa~," she whined even more. "Don't be like that, let's go to Lotte World today!"

"Go away Sica, just looking at you makes me sick," I spat at her.

"Aigoo Oppa, it's not right to treat your soon to be fiance like that," she said. "And besides, your words won't hurt since you'll be mine soon."

I clenched my fist wanting to punch her. "GO AWAY."

"No, now get up and get ready," she then walked to my closet. "We're going to Lotte World, it's such a nice day today."

I rolled my eyes. "Let me guess, I'm paying for everything."

"Of course Oppa, you are the guy," she said then gave me the clothes that she wanted me to wear. "Guys always treat girls."

"I'm not going to wear that," I said and stood up. I walked to my closet and found something ugly to wear. I can't believe that I have agreed to come with her to Lotte World.

"Oppa, I don't want you to look ugly beside me," she said and took the clothes away from my hand. "Wear this, it's something nice. And where did you get these ugly clothes anyways? I'm going to throw them away."

"NO!" I screamed at her. I took the clothes away from her hands and put it back in the closet. Those clothes were the one that Eun Ae gave me when I stayed at her house. It was the only thing that reminded me of her, and the ring too. "Fine, I'll wear what you want, but just get out, now!"

"I'll be waiting," she giggled and went out of my room. 

I hate her for controlling me like that. I'm not her doll who she could dress up and her slave to make me do her orders. I'm human, and I guess she doesn't understand that, which is why I hate her. I only agreed to come with her because she would tell Appa that I'm being mean to her. And then my punishment would get worst. So this is what it's like to be in an arranged marriage. You can't do anything that you want to do. 

I looked at the picture frame beside my bed, and in there was a picture of me and my donsaeng. It's been a while ever since I've seen my donsaeng. Appa said that he went somewhere to work on a project. He hasn't come back yet and it has been more than a year. 

I took the clothes that Jessica gave me and wore it. (This is what it looks like....clothes...You get to see Jaejoong's picture this time..xD) Jessica does have nice taste in clothes, but bad personality.

I turned off the tv and went down the stairs and saw Jessica waiting for me. "Hurry up slow poke!"

I rolled my eyes at her and went to the door. Outside, I saw my car parked there waiting for us. I went inside the car not bothering to open the door for Jessica and buckled my self.

She went in while pouting. "Oppa, you should have open the door for me."

"I don't do that," I said and drove off even though the door from Jessica's side wasn't close. 

"OPPA!" she screamed. "THE DOOR ISN'T CLOSE YET, AND I DON'T HAVE MY SEAT BELT ON! DO YOU WANT ME TO FALL OFF AND DIE?"

"Yes," I said. "I hope you die."

"Aigoo, stop joking," she finally got the door to close and put her seat belt on. "I know you love me."

I stepped on the break really hard causing us to jerk forward, and then glared at her. "Shut your mouth or I'll cut your tounge."

"Oppa, you're scaring me," she said with this whiny voice. "But if you do that, what would your Appa say and do?"

I looked at her, and then went back to driving. I didn't want to deal with her. 

We got to Lotte World, and I payed for everything. The tickets, the entrance, the food, and so many things. She only wanted to marry me for the money. Eun Ae is waaaaaaaaaay better than her.

I was looking around when suddenly I saw a very familiar person. Actually two familiar people, one was a girl, and one was a guy. 

"Eun Ae?" I whispered and then looked at the guy beside her. "with.....DONSAENG?"

 

CLIFFY HANGER! AHAHAHAHA..OK, so what do you think of Jaejoong now? A jerk, or ermm a nice person except to Jessica and his Appa....xD WELL, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER..BECAUSE JAEJOONG IS BACK! 

 

ANSWER THIS POLL! (your opinions my subscribers and readers are very important to me!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! AND THE NEW SUBSCRIBER IS! (drum roll):