Introducing.....A Handsome Friend

My Prince Charming

It has been a week ever since I've live in Oppa's house. I don't know why, but for some reason, I'm really bored. Maybe it's because Oppa barely goes home. He always have to go to work, and he never gets to spend time with me. So much for having fun in Seoul. Now that I think about it, it's more fun living near the farm than a big city. You get to enjoy fresh air, and get to play a lot. I remember when Jenna and I used to play Hide and go seek all the time, we would always get annoyed whenever we lose. 

I miss Jenna. I wish she was here with me, but again she has parents that needs her. Aigoo, I'm sooo bored! What should I do? I wonder if Oppa would have more time to spend with me someday. I really want him to introduce me to some more places. I mean, Seoul is a pretty big city. There's gotta be more places to go. 

I'm lying on my bed right now thinking of something to do, when suddenly, the doorbell rang. I quickly stood up and opened my bedroom door. Then I ran down the stairs to see who it was. Of course, the maids opened the door, and once they saw who the person was, they bowed immediately. 

The person that came in was a very handsome guy. If I didn't have a boyfriend right now, I would totally fall for him. He looked at me, then smiled at me. I smiled back at him and bowed. Who could he be? Suddenly he started to walk towards me and held out his hands.

"You must be Duck 's girlfriend Nam Eun Ae," he suddenly said. "Anniyeonghasaeyo, choneun Park Yoochun imnidia."

I took his hands and shook it. "Anniyeonghasaeyo," I said and lightly smiled.

"Duck said that you might be a little lonely, so he wanted me to hang out with you for a while and show you some interesting tourist spots in Seoul," he explained.

"Really?" I asked. "Then can I go change?"

Yoochun-shi chuckled and nodded. "Take your time. Duck told me that you take a long time to dress up."

I don't know why, but I felt a sweat drop at the back of my head. Can't believe Oppa told him that......-___- "I'll be right back Yoochun-shi."

"Please call me Oppa," he smiled. "We're friends right?"

"Umm...but it's weird calling someone else Oppa," I said.

"Well then, give me a nickname and say Oppa at the end," he suggested.

I thought for a nickname for him for a while, and then I got an idea. "Can I call you Chunnie-Oppa then?"

He chuckled again. Oh why does he have to be soo good looking. "Whatever you want is fine for me. Now hurry up, you don't want to stay here all day don't you?"

"Oh right, be right back," I waved at him and then quickly went up stairs. This is what I wore. I then quickly ran downstairs again and saw Chunnie-Oppa sitting at the couch. I got a good view of what he was wearing, and it looked good on him. 

"I'm back," I said. 

He looked at me, and gave me a killer smile. "You look gorgeous."

I blushed at that comment, "Thanks."

We both went outside and then went inside his car. He then started the car and drove away. "Where are we going?"

"Have you been to Han River?" he asked.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Then we should go there," he said. "We could take one of the water taxis there and ride it. Then stop somwhere randomly and eat lunch."

"That sounds fun!" I said. 

Once we got to Han River, we rode one of the water taxis as soon as possible. I had tons of fun. I loved the way the wind blow on my face while riding it. It was refreshing, and it reminded me of the place where I used to live. Chunnie-Oppa was also fun to be with. We talked about lots of fun and crazy things. I also told him how Oppa and I met and became a couple.

We then stopped and went somewhere to eat. We were both hungry and went to the first restaurant that we saw. I ordered samgyupsal again, and Chunnie-Oppa ordered the same food too. After eating, we walked around and bought some little trinkets we find in cute little shops. Once we got tired from walking, we bought icecream and sat on one of the benches. 

"Having fun?" Chunnie-Oppa asked.

"Yes, tons!" I answered.

"That's good. After this, we're going to go over there," he said then pointed at a tower.

I looked at the tower and smiled. "Wow, it's tall."

He just chuckled. After eating our icecream, we went to where the tower was. "This is Namsan Tower," he said.

"Wow."

"Come on, someone is waiting for you." he said. 

CLIFFHANGER!! xD....OK...MICKY IS FINALLY IN MY STORY....GEESH IT TOOK ME THAT LONG..KEKEKEKEKEKE...WHO COULD BE THE GUY WAITING FOR HIM? JAEJOONG? OR JUNSU? ANYWAYS..MICKY IS BOTH FRIENDS WITH JAEJOONG AND JUNSU, SOOOO DON'T THINK IT'S JUNSU RIGHT AWAY...KEKEKEKEKE ANNYEONG!!

 

Poll TIME!! xD Need more answers!

 

 

Thanks for the new subscriber..xD

 

Non Avatar
HyeMean 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Follow me in Twitter..xD When I update my story, I'll post it, and I'll also post which chapter it is..xD

@rosie0817