Awkwardness

My Prince Charming

After Oppa decided to take a break from our relationship, I went over to my bed and lay down on it. I looked up to the ceiling and kept thinking whether I like Oppa or not. Or, whether I like Jaejoong more than him. I sighed as I couldn't find the answer. Right now my mind is soo blank that I couldn't focus in anything. I feel really bad for Oppa though, he treats me well and everything and yet, I couldn't even make him happy as the way he does to me, I'm such a jerk. I looked at the ceiling thinking that it would give me the answer I need right now when I suddenly stood up, "JENNA!"

Omo, I completely forgot about Jenna! What do I do? Right now she's with those.........OMG! SHE'S WITH THOSE MEN THAT CAME WITH OPPA! What if they do something to her? Wait.....she's with Yoochun! But still! I can't trust him! Ok...Eunnie calm down. Nothing's going to happen to her. Jaejoong is there. And besides, she's surrounded with 4 hot guys, I meant 3 hot guys excluding Jaejoong. Pshhhhhhhhhh....She's probably in Paradise right now..=__=. She's a strong girl too, she knows how to scream. I'm sure glad I thought her how to scream. HAH, ALL THOSE RANDOM PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY DEAF BY NOW! 

I calmed down a bit and looked at the ceiling again. However this time, I couldn't stay still. I still couldn't stop thinking about Jenna. Finally I stood up from the bed and went out of my room. I quickly tiptoed down the stairs and was about to reach the door when suddenly I heard my name being called.

"Eunnie? Where are you going?" Oppa asked.

Wow, tiptoeing doesn't work at all.. "Umm...to this place."

Oppa looked at me curiously, "Exactly where is this place?"

"Where Lord Mackerel lives," I smiled and shrugged at him.

"Lord Mackerel lives here," he said with a weird look. "Eunnie, are you trying to run away?"

"What? Pshhhh...No...." I said while waving my arms around. "I was just you know....trying to get some exercise?"

"In the middle of the night?"

"Chya! I mean, so I wouldn't...errrr sweat!"

Oppa stared at me for a second and then he said, "You're worried about someone...."

"Me? Worried...Pshh...No..." ok I swear to God that my germs is everyone by now.

Oppa looked at me for a moment again. "Are you worried about me?" He then started moving his eyebrows in a up and down motion. 

I sighed and decided to tell him what was bodering me. However, after explaining it to him he just started laughing at me. Like a maniac. I glared at him, but it seems like he wouldn't stop at all. 

"Wow, that's not what I expected," I said. "I expected a more mature response...."

He finally stopped laughing and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Sorry, I just thought that it was something serious, but it wasn't"

I stared at him. "Can we go back there and get Jenna?"

"Don't worry, Jenna would be fine," he said. "My friends will take care of her."

I nodded at him and walked away from the door. But then suddenly, the awkwardness came in the atmosphere. I couldn't look at Oppa anymore. What the, one minute we were fooling around then suddenly it became quiet. Ughh, I hate these kind of situations. I wish we could go back to where we could fool around without stopping like this. This is actually the first time this happened. 

"You should go back to sleep," he whispered and then he went back to his room upstairs.

I looked down and also went back to my room. I don't like the awkwardness between Oppa and I. I want to be able to fool around with him none stop again. I totally ruined our relationship.

The next day I went downstairs to see breakfast ready on the table. Oppa was there eating while looking at a newspaper. I walked to the chair opposite to his and sat down. I then started munching on the food while staring at him. 

"You know, it's rude to stare," he said.

I blinked twice and looked down at my food.

"Hmmm, you should get ready, we're going to have some visitors coming soon," he said.

The atmoshpere was once again awkward. After eating, I went back upstair and got ready. I wore a simple dress and then went down stairs as soon as I got my shoes on. Suddenly the door bell rang and so I decided to open the door. Once I opened the door, Jenna came in and jumped into my arms. "OMO, Jenna!"

"Unnie!" I heard her say. "I had so much fun last night!" 

I looked at her. I knew it! I then looked at the other people that came with her. "I see, aniyeong Chunnie-Oppa!"

"Long time no see," he said with a smile. "And meet my friends, Changmin and Yunho Hyung."

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said while bowing.

"Aigoo, there's no need to be formal with us," I heard the Yunho guy say. "Call us Oppa ok?"

I nodded and let them in. Oppa came down the stairs after a minute and greeted his friends. "So what should we do?" he asked.

"You're the one that invited us, you should know," Chunnie Oppa said.

"This dolphin is still the same," Yunho Oppa said while shaking his head.

"Hyung let's watch movies!" Changmin Oppa suggested.

"Araso," they all agreed.

We all sat down on the couch while Oppa set up the dvd player. Changmin Oppa picked the movie, and we all watched it. After the movies, Jenna and I went up stairs to share some stories.

"Sooo, what happened last night?" I asked.

"Well, it was awkward at first, until Jaejoong hottie went out of the house," she said.

"Wait, Jaejoong went somewhere? Where?" I asked.

"How should I know? It's not like I followed him," she said. "But at least the other Oppa hotties entertained me!"

I glared at her.

"In a very childish way," she said. "What about you? What happened between you and ermm..cute Junsu Oppa?"

"We sort of...well," I looked at her. "We're on a break right now."

"Wow, you're not meant to be with any guys," she said. "I think you should just stick to dreaming your prince charming."

"No way...Every girl."

"Has a prince charming...blah blah blah," she continued for me. "Unnie, you said that like a million times already, but you still haven't found one. Well you did, but kept ruining it."

"I don't know Jenna, I'm confuse right now," I said. "I don't know what to do anymore."

"Well..." she paused. "Good luck!" She then patted my shoulders and ran away from my room.

"Thanks for the support." I sighed and wondered where Jaejoong went. Wait, why do I care? I don't even like him anymore...... right? But still, where did he go? Did he go back to Seoul? Somehow I felt sad when I thought about it. Would I still see him in the future?

Suddenly, I heard this huge noise coming from down stairs. "WHERE'S THAT COMMONER?"

 

Ok...totally boring right? I mean, I wrote this late at night and I couldn't really think of anything to write. Sorry for a short update! I wonder who's that person who made a huge commotion downstairs? Could it be?...NAH, I DON'T THINK SO...LOL..xD 

Thanks for all the readers, silent readers, subscribers and none subscribers(if I have one)! 

Please comment too, everytime I see a new one, it makes me feel good that you guys like this story! Which gives me good ideas for the story...Don't know why though...xD 

I already know how to end this story though..just need more chapters before it!

Subscribe too!

I NEED MORE VOTES~!

 

 

 

Thanks for all the new subbies!!