Harsh Break Up

My Prince Charming

After seeing them kissed, I couldn't help but want to ran and cry somewhere, where no one would see me.  But I couldn't do it. I wanted to make sure that this is all a dream. That this isn't happening. That this is all a mistake. But everytime I want to think like that, I just kept realizing that this is real, not a dream. I looked at them again, Jaejoong didn't seem to mind getting kissed by her, and she's really enjoying it. How is this supposed to be a dream? Everything looks real, and nothing would change that. But noooooo, I still tried to convince my self that this is not happening, I can't let my self get hurt by this guy. This guy that made me think that he's my prince charming. No, I'm not going to get hurt, he won't let that happen. Will he?

I turned around, trying to think of lots of possibilities why he is kissing that girl. Maybe that girl is obsess with him. Maybe she's a stalker, and that she'll try anything to get Oppa in her arms. Maybe, just maybe, Oppa hates her! That's probably part of the reason why Oppa ran away was because of her too. Maybe....just maybe..... My tears starts falling while thinking of these. It's hurting me more and more. I didn't walk back to my house but somewhere else. I wanted to think, and be free of these drama. 

The Next Day

When I came home, I saw Jaejoong cooking something in the kitchen. I stared at him until he notices me.

"There you are, I've been looking for you?" he said. "Where have you been? Are you hungry?"

I didn't want to answer him. Everytime I look at him, I just wanted to cry and hit him as much as I can. But I couldn't. That's the only problem, I'm too weak. I'm too weak to do it. 

"Are you crying?" he asked. He then came to me, and tried to wipe my tears away, but I smacked his hand away. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

I glared at him. "Get out of my house Jaejoong shi!"

"What? And did I not just told you to call me Oppa?"

"Get out of my house I said!"

"What are you talking about? Did I do something wrong?"

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO GET OUT? GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" I pushed him and started hitting him. I don't know where I got my strenght but I just did it. I pushed him to the door until his out. Just then Jenna came running to us when she saw us fighting.

"YAH! IS THAT THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?"

"Unnie what are you doing?" she asked.

"Jenna stay out, and you!" I pointed at him. "Do you think you could trick me like that? Do you really think that I'm easy to play with? Huh..DO YOU?"

"What do you mean?" he asked innocently.

"Unnie, calm down, people might hear you!" 

"No Jenna, I won't calm down. This guy, this guy was just playing with me. He didn't really like me. He didn't really like me because HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND!"

"Mwoh?" Jenna was surprised. She then looked at Jaejoong. "Is that true? Tell me it isn't. TELL ME!"

Jaejoong just stood there, not saying anything. He was looking at me, with those guilty eyes of his.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY UNNIE! HOW DARE YOU!"

"What's going on?" an unfamiliar voice asked. 

I turned around to see who it was, and it was the girl that Jaejoong made out with. I glared at her then turn around again back to Jenna. "Jenna let's go in, I don't want to see these disgusting faces."

"Excuse me?" that girl asked. "Are talking about me and my Oppa? Do you even know who we are? How rude can you get?"

"I can get rude however much I want! Now go away and never come back!"

"What did we do wrong to make you do this to us?"

"Jaejoong went out with Unnie when he already had a stupid girlfriend!" Jenna screamed.

"Who are you calling stupid?!" she screamed. "You are stupid! Thinking that a high class like Jaejoong would ever fall in love with a commoner like you! How low could you get?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean why won't you even get mad at Jaejoong-shi when you know that he cheated on me?"

"Of course I won't get mad!" she said. "I mean this is all a game to him. He always do this all the time, and always ends up breaking young girls heart, it makes me laugh!"

I glared at her comment, "Is that true Jaejoong-shi? Were you just playing with me?"

Jaejoong looked at me, then back at the girl. He then sighed and nod. 

I glared at both of them even more. "You two are both low! Not even caring what others feel!" I then took a chance to punch that girls face and slap Jaejoong's face. It's the only way I could make them repay. "Get out now!"

"HOW FREAKING DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME YOU..YOU LOW CLASS PERSON!" she screamed.

"You'll get more than that if you don't leave right now," I said while smirking.

"That's enough! Jessica we're leaving!" he then grabbed Jessica's hands and pulled her with him.

"But Oppa, I need to get revenge!" she said. "Urghh! This is not over commoner!"

"It's Eun Ae idiot!" Jenna screamed.

 

 

 

YESH, DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER! Comment Please! XD Hope you like it! 

It's obvious that Jessica Wins! Oh and there isn't emmoticon because I'm using someone else computer account....Sorry for the Late Chapter!