A Year Later

My Prince Charming

It has been a year ever since I've started living with Junsu Oppa. We sometimes visit Jenna together and sell kimbap, but since my grandmother had died, there's no use on selling it all the time. 

It was night already and Junsu had finally come home. He noticed me watching tv when he walked in the house and smiled at me. "Annyeong," he said then walked over to me and hugged me. "Did you miss me?" he asked.

"Aigoo...not really," I joked. 

"Ya! How dare you," he said then turned around and crossed his arms. "Hmmph!"

"Ahahahaha i'm joking!" I said and hugged him from behind. "Oppa, I'm hungry."

"Then let me cook for my little Eunnie," he said.

"Aniyo...Let me do it," I said.

"But you don't know how to cook different foods yet," he said.

"So?"

"So...ummm," he paused for a while. "Let's cook together, and maybe you could learn how to cook other foods."

"That's a great idea."  

We went to the kitchen and grabbed our aprons. Junsu took the blue one, and I took the pink one. 

"So what should we cook?" I asked.

"Hmm, what about Tteokbokki?" Junsu asked.

"Ermm fine, whatever that is."

He chuckled. "Just do what I say ok?"

"Ok," I said and made an ok sign.

"Ok first we cut the rice cakes," he said. "Can you do that?"

"Yep!" I said. "Wait, what's that?"

He chuckled again. He then went to the fridge and grabbed the rice cakes. "Here, and use those knifes."

I nodded and grabbed the tube rice cakes. I grabbed the cutting board from a pantry and a knife. Then I started cutting the rice cakes. However, there's one slight problem. I couldn't cut it. It was too hard to cut. I looked up and saw Oppa taking out other ingredients for the TteokbokkiI look at the rice cakes again, then look up at Junsu. I did that five times and it made me dizzy for a bit. "Ermm...Oppa, I can't really cut it."

He looked at me hopelessly and then laughed. "Aigoo, and you volunteer to cook for us."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing, here, why don't you try the kitchen shears?" he then handed it to me. "It might be easier to use."

"Why didn't you say so in the first place?" I asked annoyed then grabbed it. 

I tried cutting it again, and this time it was easier to do so. I smiled and started cutting more. It took me about 10 minutes to finish cutting the rice cakes and I was happy that I've finally finish. If I cut more rice cakes, my hands would fall down. "Oppa I'm done."

"Ok, just put it beside the stove," he said and kept doing what he was doing. 

"What should I do?"

"Come here, help me cut these vegetables."

And I came over and started cutting the carrots.

After cooking the tteokbokki, we set the table and began eating. It was really good when I tried it. I used to see these in the market place, but I've never really try it because I didn't have the budget. I looked up for a bit and I saw Junsu's face covered with the sauce. I chuckled after seeing that.

"What?" he asked.

"Oppa, you have sauce all over your face," I said.

"Huh?" He then grabbed his spoon and tried to use it as a mirror. "Oh............... HEY, IT'S NOT ALL OVER MY FACE! STOP EXAGGERATING!"

I chuckled again. "Here, let me wipe it," I then took my napkin and reached over Junsu's face. I had to stand up to be able to reach his face. "There, all clean."

"Gomawo Eunnie-ah," he said, then went back to eating.

I just smiled at him and kept eating. After dinner, we went to the kitchen again and cleaned the plates. Oppa washed the dishes while I dried them. We had great teamwork. We didn't even bump to eachother once.

"So umm Eunnie-ah," I heard Junsu suddenly.

"hmm?" I asked.

"I need to go back to Seoul," I looked at him shocked. "But I'm not leaving you here, you're coming too."

"Why though?" I asked.

"Business," he said.

"OH, am I really coming with you?" I asked.

"I can't leave you alone here, I'm still worried for you."

"I'm not a kid anymore," I said. "But fine. I want to see Seoul anyways!"

"Really? Then you should pack your clothes, we're leaving tomorrow."

"Why so soon?" I asked. "And I still need to say goodbye to Jenna if we are actually leaving."

"You can say goodbye to her tomorrow morning," he said. "But you should pack up."

"Alright Oppa."

After washing and drying the dishes, we both went to our own rooms and started packing. Ever since living here for a year, Junsu had been buying me clothes, and I'm thankful for that. But I wish he would stop spending his money for me. He have done too many things for me already and I don't want to burden him. I've packed all the things I need, and then went out after I was done. When I came down from the stairs, I already saw Oppa watching TV. 

"I'm done," I said then sat beside him. He just smiled at me, and then kept watching.

We watched tv for the whole night. We even barely spoke to eachother. It was always like, just like a daily routine. (lol I remember watching a video on how TVXQ stays still when they watch tv)

It was 9:00 pm when Junsu Oppa said that we should go to sleep. Since we had to leave early to say goodbye to Jenna, and driving to Seoul takes time, we had to wake up early. We both went upstairs and walked to our rooms. But before we went in, I heard Junsu called me.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Saranghaeyo," he said.

I smiled at him. "Na-do saranghae." And with that, we both went inside our room and slept.

 

More Korean Words..

Saranghaeyo: I love you

Na-do saranghae: I love you too

Aniyo: NO

LOL! ARE you Gals confuse? Well anyways, I bet you guys miss Jaejoong, so I'll make sure he'll come back 1-2 chapters from now..It depends on the flow of my story. But I hope you enjoy her times with Junsu! xD...It might get ruined..ahahahaha..

Thanks for the new subscribers! HOPE TO GET MORE SUBSCRIBERS!