Happy Day

My Prince Charming

I was still sleeping on my bed happily until someone or something started jumping on my bed crazily. I didn't know who or what it was, so what I did was open my eyes slowly. That's when I saw Jaejoong jumping crazily on my bed while shouting at me. Great what a better way to start my morning.

"WAKE UP IDIOT!" I heard him shout.

"I'M ALREADY AWAKE IDIOT!" I screamed back.

"I'M NOT AN IDIOT, NOW HURRY UP AND WAKE UP, WE'RE GOING SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES!" he commanded.

"I TOLD YOU I'M ALREADY AWAKE, AND YES YOU'RE AN IDIOT."

"SHUT UP JUST GO DRESS UP, AND HURRY WILL YA!"

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME, I'M ALREADY AWAKE!"

"YEAH SO, IT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO STOP SCREAMING!"

"Whatever, just go away if you want me to get ready," I said then pushed him out of my room and closed my door. "Sheesh this guy, sooooooo demanding."

 I can't believe that guy could get so childish. He's freaking twenty and up....I think....Not really sure. Omo, I confessed to him and I don't even know his age, that's sad. But at least I get to date a hottie. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! After getting ready, I went downstairs and saw Oppa playing with Jenna. I went to them and sat right beside Jenna. "Sooooo, are we going yet?"

"Going where Unnie?" Jenna asked.

"Eun Ae and I are going shopping," Jaejoong Oppa answered for me. 

"REALLY? I WANT TO COME UNNIE! Can I? Can I?" Jenna asked.

"Sure......." I tried to say but got interupted.

"I'm sorry Jenna but maybe next time, I promise I'll buy you a souvenir," Jaejoong said.

"Fine," Jenna said.

"Come on Oppa, don't be mean to Jenna," I said to him.

"It's alright Unnie, I'm really happy that you're finally going on your first date," Jenna winked at me. "Keep me update after ok?"

"Don't worry, I'll keep you an update of Eun Ae being stupid," Jaejoong assured.

"What the.. WHY YOU!" I went for his neck and started strunggling him. 

"I'll wait for that Jaejoong hottie," Jenna said with sparkling eyes.

After the fight, Jaejoong who's having a painful moment dragged me to the stores near by. It was really fun though, Jaejoong bought me lots of clothes, but it sort of annoying how he grabs clothes randomly and throw it to my face and say "Try this" at me. He also tried to ignore me, which is not working because, everytime I tried to ask him a question he answers me. He's sort of a pain if you ask me. 

"Jaejoong, why are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Oppa, call me Oppa," he said. "And I'm mad at you because, YOU ALMOST STRUNGGLED ME TO DEATH!"

People were now looking at us weirdly.

"Oppa, I didn't mean to, you were being mean to me," I said.

"YEAH, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO STRUNGGLE ME!"

People were now whispering to each other. Probably saying mean things about me.

"Well sorry then, what if I treat you to ice cream will that make you feel better?" 

"Whatever," he said. "Get me chocolate will ya."

"Hmph..so mean," I said quietly and went to the ice cream man.

"Vanilla and Chocolate please.." I said to the ice cream man. After buying the ice cream, I went to Oppa and gave his.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome," I said while nodding. "So Oppa, where are we going next?"

"We're going to stay here for a while, I'm sort of tired from walking."

"Ok," I agreed. Then it got me to thinking. It sort of got me sad too. What if Jaejoong Oppa has to leave someday, what will happen to our relationship. Will I get to see him someday? What if I won't. Oh no, my first boyfriend leaving me and I won't be able to see him anymore, that would be a tragic story. I would cry hard if he does leave. So I asked him, just to make sure, "What if you have to leave someday?"

"Mwoh?" he looked at me confused. "You want me to leave?"

"No, of course not," I assured him. "But what if you have to."

"Listen, I'm not leaving, what makes you think that?"

"But what if you haaaavee to leave and come back to where you belong," I whispered the last part. 

"I told you, I'm not leaving, stop asking me that question. Now come on, lets get some more clothes," he stood up and started walking away.

"Fine," I said, but still not sure what to expect. You have to leave someday, I know that.

Someone's POV

"Sir, we found Young Master." one of the body guards said.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, BRING HIM BACK TO ME!"

"But sir, he's with someone," the body guard said, really scared.

"JUST FOLLOW HIM THEN, AND WHEN HE'S DONE WITH HIS LITTLE PLAYDATE, GET HIM!"

"And hurry up will ya!" a girl's voice said.

"Oh-ok sir and ma'am." the body guard then hanged his phone. "Lets go."

Eun Ae's POV

We were having fun now, and Jaejoong Oppa started smiling again. We were still shopping for clothes, and we also tried to buy stuff for Jenna. But somehow, I always get the feeling that someone is following us. I don't know why, but it's creeping me out. Maybe I'm just excited about this date. I mean, it is my first date, and I'm dating a hottie too. So I guess I should forget about that feeling.  I can't ruin this fun, Oppa and I are finally not fighting. So it's better not to say anything. Right?....

 

 

Comment Please!

Stephy, there I updated, don't get mad at me now..LOL

 

 

 

If you want someone else then put it in the comment part. Pleas and Thank you! xD

Do you want some teasers? Here it is:

"UNNIE, did you buy lots of things for me?"

"Eun Ae, I want to give you something."

"Unnie, there's scary guys waiting outside."

"Young Master, we need to take you home, your father is waiting."

"DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!"