Unexpected Date

My Prince Charming

Eun Ae's POV

I was in my room waiting for something exciting to happen. Oppa went to work today and so I was left in the house alone. I was lying on my bed wondering if one of my Oppa's friend would come here and accompany me. That's what happened last time when Chunnie Oppa came to cheer me up from my boredom which was also the day when we first met. I hope someone else would also come here to take me away from my boredom, but I doubt it'll happen. I rolled around my bed frustrated trying to think of what to do, but nothing came in my mind. Then, suddenly, I heard this loud knock on balcony door. It startled me and I fell down on the floor. Why the heck did I have to roll around my bed? 

I was cursing myself and stood up while rubbing my back from the pain I felt after falling, and then I looked at my balcony. Someone was definitely there. His back was facing the window, and I could see that person look from his left to right, almost like trying to make sure that no one was there. While I was coming closer to my balcony, the figure started to look familiar to me. Someone that I haven't seen for a week and a half. Jaejoong! As soon as I figured out who it was, I quickly ran to my balcony door and flung it open. 

"Jae-Jaejoong?" I whispered.

He turned around as soon as he heard my voice. "Hmmmm, I was right."

"What?"

"I got to admit, my Dongsaeng's house is big, and it was hard for me to look for your room," he paused. "But as soon as heard noises, I knew it was you."

My face dropped. This jerk never fails to make fun of me. "What do you mean noises? I've never made any noises! Probably the maids!"

He made a face. "No, it was you. I found you didn't I?"

"Ughhh," I yelled in frustration and went back in my room. "Why are you here?"

"Don't you want me to be here?" he asked. 

"No," I answered him.

"Weren't you just bored?" 

"What? How did you know?"

"Let's go somewhere," he said and grabbed my hand. "Go get dress."

"NO! You're just going to drag me back to the countryside again!" I yelled. "Let go!"

I heard him sigh. "I won't, I promise."

I looked at him for a while, and I could see his sincerity. I sighed and went to my walk in closet to change my clothes. It took me a while to change, but I eventually got an outfit. (without the hat) Once I was done, I went out of my closet and found Jaejoong sitting on my bed staring into spaces.

"Good you're done," he suddenly spoke.

I nodded and then he stood up and grabbed my hands. We went out from my balcony, probably because Jaejoong doesn't want to be seen by anyone else, and then went through a secret hole on the wall to get out without using the gates. We got inside his car, and Jaejoong drove off. The ride didn't take that long. As I look outside from the window, I saw the place that we went to. It was a place full of people and have lots of signs. I didn't know where it was but it sure was my first time seeing this many people on streets.

"This is Hongdae," I heard Jaejoong. "A lot of people goes here to have fun. Let's go."

I quickly went out of the car and slammed the door as soon as I got out. I was excited. I felt Jaejoong glared at me for slamming his door, but then soften when he saw my excited expression. He then grabbed my arm and drag me somewhere. 

"Let's eat," he said then dragged me to a street food stand.

"Oh, hi there," the Ahjumma said to Jaejoong. "It's been a while now."

"Ahjumma, give me the usual please but in 2 portions," Jaejoong said politely.

"Deh."

I thought rich people only eat at a restaurant where there's table and fancy food. It's been a while? Does he eat here a lot? When was the last time he ate here?

The Ahjumma gave us two bowls of tteokbokki, and two bowls of odeng. Jaejoong and I sat on the little stool that came with the food stand and started eating.

"So, is she your girlfriend Jaejoong-ah?" Ahjumma asked. I choked on my food.

I heard Jaejoong chuckled and patted my back. "I wish."

I choked even more on my food.

"Aigoo, young love," Ahjumma said.

I smiled at her but then turned to glare at Jaejoong. "Are you trying to kill me?"

He shrugged and kept eating. After we were done, we said our byes to the Ahjumma and left the stand. Jaejoong then started draggin me somewhere else.  We reached this building, and there was a front desk with drinks displayed on it.

"How may I help you?" The front desk man asked.

"1 room please," Jaejoong said.

"Alright," the front desk said. "What drinks do you want?"

Jaejoong looked at me and I said water.

"We'll have water," Jaejoong said. 

"You're room is right this way," the front desk man said. "Please follow him."

We followed the guy and got in the room that was assigned for us. I saw a couch and I quickly sat down on it. "So, what do we do here?"

"Karaoke," he said.

"Kara what?" I asked. "What the heck is that?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Riiiiight, you leave in the countryside. Just watch me do it first then."

He then grabbed a mic and  put a thin layer of foam on it. He then grabbed this wierd device which controlled the tv. There were words on the tv, and it made me curious what they meant. Songs? Are they songs? Is Jaejoong going to sing? He then stopped scrolling down the list of what I think are songs and clicked one.

It said on the tittle: 인피니트 - 추격자 

What? In-Inpi-Inpinitu...Infinite? Chu-chu-chugyeokja (The Chaser)? Eh??? I've never heard of that song before.

The music then started playing, and once the intro was done Jaejoong started singing. I listened to it carefully, and I soon realized something. Was he singing this to me? The song was really meaningful. It felt like the love story that is happening between Jaejoong and I. But, does he really mean it? Will he chase me until the end and protect me? I closed my eyes and listened to it. For some reason I feel happy, and I can feel my heart flutter everytime he sings that part.

Protect her, so she won't forget me. I will got till the end to the place where my person is.  

Once the song was done I clapped for him. He put the mic down and turned around to stare at my face.

"That song was for you," he whispered. 

I looked at him. "Thanks, but..."

"It's your turn!" he said and plopped down on the sofa. 

"But I don't know any songs," I said.

"Aigoo, then I'll pick for you," he then grabbed the remote and started scrolling. He then stopped at something and I looked at the tittle wierdly. 

"Pororo?" I said. "What the heck is that?"

"Just sing it," he said trying to hold his laugh. "It's a fun song."

The song then started. "I don't know....YAH! PORORO DA!"

 

OMG..DONE THIS CHAPTER! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON FRIDAY! OTL...I WAS BUSY THAT DAY! SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE ON SUNDAY..XD! ANYWAYS, I USED INFINITE'S THE CHASER BECAUSE I THINK IT SUITS JAEJOONG'S FEELINGS FOR EUN AE...XD I really love that song! I can't stop listening to it actually. But if you want to imagine a different song but with the same meaning as The Chaser, go ahead!

 Here's the song if you want to hear it and it has eng subs so you won't have to search for it. It's not the music video, and I also don't own this video. All credits goes to xxTiyaxx

 

 

 

Please vote. I made a new poll if you want to keep voting for your favourites but can't because you already voted in the old one. I'll count all the votes in the end!

 

THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBER! I also want to thank all the subcribers, readers, silent readers that are reading my story! Please comment!