Depressing

My Prince Charming

After those scary people ran off two days ago, I never felt so depress in my whole entire life. Now that I know that they are Jaejoong's body guards and that they're going to take him away someday, I just felt like crying all the time. I can't even sell kimbap anymore because I'm so depress. Even Jenna worries about me, and Jaejoong oppa too. Right now all I do is either cry on the sofa, or take care of my grandma. I can't even look up to Oppa or Jenna anymore. 

"Unnie, you're also making me depress from what you're doing," Jenna said almost crying.

"I'm sorry Jenna."

"That's it, I can't take it anymore," Jaejoong grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Look at you, you look like a storm came into you. Don't you feel sorry for yourself? Even Jenna is crying for you! I told you I'm not leaving! Will you clean yourself up?"

"But Jaejoong, they're going to take you away from me," I whispered. "I don't want that to happen."

"I told you I'm not leaving," he said, kind of annoyed.

"Fine! But it's going to be your fault when it does happens," I then pulled my arms away from him and ran outside. I didn't know where to go this time, the last time I ran away no knew about my hiding place, now, Oppa does. I don't want to be found like last time, so what I did is I ran to the farm near by, the owner knows me so they wouldn't mind. I hope they wouldn't. I didn't go home for a while, but then I started feeling guilty for not listening to Oppa. I'm also sure that Jenna was worried about me, so I decided to go home. It was late when  I got home, I saw Jenna crawled up in a corner while Jaejoong tried to calm her down. 

When I got in, Jaejoong looked at me, sort of mad. I looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, just help me with Jenna," he said.

"Unnie, will you stop running away," Jenna requested. I was getting teary because I've cause Jenna pain from running away. "Don't ever do that, ok?"

"Alright," I said while combing her hair with my hand. I was almost close to crying. "I'm sorry Jenna, it won't happen again."

"I won't leave you," Jaejoong suddenly said. And that was it, I started crying. "Stop crying, you look ugly when you cry."

 "S-sorry. I'm really emotional you know?"

"I can see that," Jaejoong whispered. "But at least you can try to stop."

Then it was Jenna's turn to make me stop from crying. "Unnie, don't cry. Jaejoong won't leave, he promised."

I looked at Jaejoong for a while, and decided to think that he's not going to leave. "I believe you."

"Good," Jaejoong sighed.

"I'm still depressed though," I said while looking down.

Jaejoong looked at me. "From what?"

"From making Jenna worried about me," I said plainly.

"Jenna? How about me, I'm your boyfriend, don't you think I'm worried about you?"

"Of course Oppa, I came back here for you too, not just Jenna."

He sighed after I said that. "I was just joking."

"Aish, you made me worried," I punched him, but not hard, just a weak one.  I also smiled too. 

"Good, you're smiling," he said while nodding. "You should go to sleep."

"But Oppa, I'm not tired," I whined.

"I don't care, just go to sleep." he said while standing up. "Jenna you should go home and sleep too, your parents might be worried.

"Alright," Jenna said, also standing up. However, I stayed at the floor, not moving a muscle. "How about Unnie?"

"I'll take care of her," Jaejoong then walked to the door and opened the door for Jenna. Jenna went out and walk back to her house. "Now what am I going to do with you?"

"Nothing," I said almost falling asleep.

"I thought you weren't tired."

"I'm not, I'm j-j-just hungryie..yi..." that's when I fell to the ground and fell asleep right there. But before falling into a deep sleep, I heard Jaejoong Oppa sighed.

 

I KNOW IT'S A SMALL CHAPTER, BUT I HAVE TO GIVE YOU HOW EUN AE FELT ABOUT JAEJOONG. AND YES I FINALLY DECIDED TO PUT JESSICA AS THE RIVAL. NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE VOTED, BUT I WAS SURE THAT JESSICA WOULD WIN. THE BANNER THAT I MADE SORT OF GIVE IT AWAY RIGHT?

Anyways another chapter is done....Hope you liked it. Junsu is not there, but he will be soon.....

Just to see if I'm right that Jessica will win, I will put this poll out again. If Jessica didn't win, I will gladly edit my banner and put the rival that you want. xD