Forgiveness

My Prince Charming

Jaejooong's POV

"What did I do?" I asked loudly to myself. "Wow, I can never understand that woman."

Suddenly that little child came to me while crying. "I hate you, you made my Unnie cry!" she shouted while pounding on my legs. 

"Hey, I didn't do anything to that woman little kid, don't blame me."

"You're a liar, Unnie was right, I shouldn't have never listen to you!" she shouted.

"Aish, fine maybe it was my fault, so please stop pounding on me," I said.

"I'll stop if you try to find Unnie for me..Please.." she said with tears still in her eyes.

"Ok I will," I sighed and left her there crying. Now where to start?

_________________________________

Eun Ae's POV

I ran to a place that no one knows, except me. I cried and cried not caring about my surroundings. Stupid jerk, why did I helped him anyways..... He's not even nice, he's a monster. I tried to stop crying, but tears won't stop coming down my eyes. Why umma, why appa, why did you have to leave me in this place. "Augghhh, I hate being alone!" I then grabbed a rock and threw it as hard as I can.

"Oww!! Aish!" I heard that annoying famliar voice. 

I stood up and saw him. Jerk? What is he doing here, and how did he know? Then the jerk glared at me. 

"Finally found you, now let's go home!" he said.

"No, I don't want to!" I shouted and sat right back down.

"Aish, you stubborn little kid!" he then went to me and grabbed my arm. "You're going home right now!"

He then started pulling me up, it hurted a lot, and he's very strong too. "I said I don't want to!" I fought back.

"Alright, let's do it this way," he then let go of my arm and then carried me bridal style with one swift move. 

"Put me down! Jerk, put me down!" I screamed. "Help, someone is trying to kidnap me!"

"Shut up, I'm not trying to kidnap you idiot!"

"Yes you are, HELP!"

"Ok fine I'll put you down!" he dropped me right to the ground. It hurted sooo much that I started crying again. "Why are you crying now?"

"BECAUSE YOU DROPPED ME," I cried loudly. While I was crying people who was walking around stop and felt pitied for me.

"Poor girl, getting abuse by her boyfriend," I heard someone whispered.

I saw the Jerk getting tensed. Korean boys has a lot of pride, they'll do anything not to get embarrass in public. That includes the Jerk. I then smirked secretly and started crying loudly.

"Woman shut up will you!"

"You hurt me!" I screamed and cried even more. He then kneeled down and pretend to care about me. He started patting my back and whispered sorry while looking at the people that are surrounding us. 

"Please stop crying and get up, I'll buy you icecream," he whispered. "Just please stop."

I cried even louder. "He's bribing me!" I then heard a loud gasp from the crowd.

"How could he?"

"Poor girl.."

"Woman please stop, I'm begging you," the Jerk said.

"Call me by my name!" I said while crying.

"Ummm.." the Jerk couldn't say anything, which is why we heard another loud gasp from the crowd.

"He doesn't even know his girlfriend's name.."

"That jerk doesn's deserve her at all

"Please stop crying, you're ruining my image," the Jerk begged while putting his hand together, almost like he's praying. Well he did begged infront of these people, I guess I should stop.

"Fine, but next time, don't ever do that to me ever again," I said and stood up carefully feeling the pain. I heard the Jerk sighed and stood up as well. 

"Thank you," he whispered.

"Everyone I'm ok now, you can leave, the show is over," I told the crowd.

"Alright sweety, but if he starts to abuse you again, just call me with this number," the lady told me and gave me her number.

"Umm ok...." I looked at the Jerk and smirked at him. He glared at me and looked away.

"Aish, at least their gone," he said. "Let's go."

"NO!"

"What do you want now!" he then scratch his head hard.

"Be nice first," I simply told him.

"What!" he looked at me. "Ughhh, sigh* I'm sorry if I offended you about you're parents." he looked down. "I didn't mean to."

I smiled widely at him. "At least you know how to say sorry, I guess you're not really a jerk."

He looked at me and smiled a bit. "Ye.."

"Look, you're smiling, you know, you look better when you smile."

"Thanks.." he said. "My name is Kim Jaejoong, but if you want to you can call me Oppa.."

"Alright, but wait, how did you know that you're older than me?" I asked.

"I know things," he said. "Come on, Jenna is waiting for you."

"Ok!" I said happily and walk beside him and took his left hand.

"You might know my name now, but it doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you all the time," Jaejoong told me but still let me hold his hand.

"And I'm happy for that," I said while smiling. 

"Unnie!" I heard Jenna screamed while running to me and giving me a hug. "I miss you!"

"I miss you too Jenna!" I said while hugging her back with my free hand. Then Jenna looked at our hands.

"Unnie, why are you holding mister hottie's hand?" Jenna ask, she then widely smiled. "Yay! Unnie has a boyfriend!"

"Jenna shut up!" I said while letting go of Jaejoong's hand. "Don't say such things." I then blushed. 

"But Jenna is happy for Unnie because Unnie finally found her prince charming!" Jenna shouted happily.

_____________________________________________________________

Yay chapter 3 is finally done!! Sorry if there are some mistakes, it's not edited yet! I will update soon.

Comment Please! Can someome make a poster for this story? I will appreciate it if you did. XD xD....If you're wondering, Junsu will be showing up later in the story, just keep reading.

 Teaser Time!

"Oppa, will you ever go back to you're home?"

"Wanna go out with me?"

"Unnie can I come too?"

"Oppa where are we going?"