Family

My Prince Charming

I was sitting on my bed while thinking about what happened yesterday. The date that was suppose to be romantic turned out to be a nightmare. If only I didn't talk  back to the jerk, maybe he won't ask Oppa to stop seeing me. I look down and tried to think of how to apologize to Oppa correctly, but no ideas were coming in my mind. 

Suddenly, my door opened and Oppa came in. He walked to my bed and sat on it while looking at me.

"Eunnie-ah, go get change, we need to buy you a new dress," he said while smiling.

"But Oppa, I already have lots of new dresses," I said.

"It's not good enough for the event that we're going to," he said. "Please understand and stop asking questions ok?"

"Alright Oppa," I stood up and went to my walk in wardrobe, while Oppa came out of my room. I wore a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt with a blue dolphin print in it. Why wear something complicated when I have to change it anyways into a new dress. I took out a pair of white socks and put on my rubber shoes. I then quickly went out of my room and down the stairs where Oppa was waiting for me wearing a very formal clothing. "I'm ready!"

I saw Oppa smile and nodded. He waited for me until I got to him and opened the door. We both went out and went in the car, and Junsu drove off to the mall. Once we got to the mall, I realized that it was different from the mall that we always go to. It's way bigger and it looks grand, as if it's only for rich people. My eyes widened as we got near it, and I then I heard Oppa chuckled.

"I know, isn't it big?" he asked.

"No Oppa, it's so small that we could barely fit in it," I said sacarstically while laughing. Oppa also laughed with me.

Onced Oppa parked the car, we both came out and went in the mall. Oppa drag me to a nearby dress store which looked very expensive. My mouth dropped as we got in it, and again, I heard Oppa chuckled. "We should go to a different store, it looks exive here."

"Anniyo, we're buying your dress here," he then went to a sales lady to ask for help, and the lady agreed to it. She took us to a private room where there's 1 fitting room and a sofa in it. 

The sales lady then said to wait, and that she would get some dress ready for me. The lady came back within minutes and then she pulled me to the fitting room and gave me a dress. I tried it on, and looked at myself in the mirror. Whoa it's really pretty. I then tried to look for the price tag, and once I saw it, my heart skipped a beat. I sighed and went out of the fitting room. Oppa, please say no, please say no.....

However, once I came out he looked pretty happy with the dress. So I tried to look sad so he wouldn't buy it.

Oppa who then looked at me frowned and said, "No, not this one."

My eyes widened and I smiled at him. Whoa, he knows what I feel about this dress. Oppa is so considerate. I quickly went in the fitting room and changed to a different one that the sales lady gave me. The colour didn't really fit me well, and once I went out the fitting room, Oppa said no once he saw me. It was like that for 30 minutes, and I was getting tired from changing my clothes all the time. I was putting on the last dress that the sales lady brought with her, and I was pretty happy with it. I love the colour, and the price isn't that high. I went out of the fitting room smiling widely, while Oppa's eyes widened, then smiled.

"We'll take it." Oppa said happily. "Is it ok if she wears it now?"

The sales lady nodded and then smiled happily and took us to the counter. Oppa payed the bills and we went out of the shop. Oppa then dragged me to somewhere else, and it was a salon.

"We need to fix your hair," he said. "And maybe a little bit of make up."

I just agreed to what he said and went in the salon. The lady trimmed my hair a bit then put them into loose curls. She then added a headband on me, and after that she put the make up on me. It took longer than the dress shopping but once it was done, I was satisfied with the results. (the hair is the same as the picture that you saw with the dress) Oppa too was satisfied, and payed for the bills. 

"Now we need new shoes," he said while looking at my feet. "We don't want you to walk with rubber shoes while your wearing that dress do we?"

I looked down at my shoes, then blushed as I forgot that I was still wearing my rubber shoes. "I guess not."

We went to a shoe store, and found a pair of shoe quickly. I guess it's not hard to find the right one once you've got the dress. The shoes were high heels, and it hurted my feet!

"How do I look?" I said while turning around painfully.

"Taller," Oppa said while laughing.

I pouted and hit him lightly in the arms. "No really?"

He then smiled at me and said, "You look beautiful Eunnie-ah."

I smiled back and I took his arm. "Where to next?"

"Since we're done shopping, I guess to the party," Oppa said. " Ka ja?"

Once we got in the car, Oppa drove off. It took an hour to get to the place that we were going to but it was a fun ride. Oppa won't stop saying lame jokes, and it was so lame that I just had to laugh at it. We finally got to the destination, and there was 2 guards guarding the gates. Oppa went close to talk to them, and once the guards saw Oppa they smiled and saluted him. They then opened the gates for Oppa and Oppa drove in. I look to see which place it is, and saw a very huge mansion in front of me. It was bigger than Oppa's mansion.

"Welcome to the Kim's Mansion Eunnie," I heard Oppa said. 

I looked at him confusingly and then started to repeat what he just said to me. Mansion? Kim? "Omo! This is your family's house?"

"Yep," Oppa said.

"Then that means," I looked at the house in terror. "I'm meeting your parents?"

"I guess so," Oppa said again. 

"YAH KIM JUNSU!" I screamed. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I CAN'T GO IN THERE!"

"Did you just Yah me?" Oppa asked. 

"Don't change the subject." I said.

Oppa got to the main entrance and went out of the car while it's engine was still running. I looked at him weirdly, and he opened the door for me. "Coming out?' he said while bowing.

I blushed and went out of the car. "You're not going to turn off your car?"

"Nope, someone will take care of it," he said. He then grabbed my hands and we got in the mansion.

 The mansion was already filled with people. I looked around, and I barely recognized anybody. Well probably because I've never met them. Oppa then lead me to the longest table in the mansion, and told me to sit down. I then heard someone call his name, and he smiled while turning around to see who it was.

"Umma, Appa," he said happily. "How have you guys been doing?"

"Well my son," his Appa said. "Who's this young lady?"

Then all of them looked at me. "Is it the girl that you told us about Junsu?" I heard his Umma said. 

"Umma, Appa, I want you guys to meet Nam Eun Ae," Oppa said.

I then stood up and bowed at them. I then said, "Nice meeting you, I'm Nam Eun Ae."

"Such a charming girl," I heard his Umma said. I blushed at that comment and looked down. 

"She's the one that you saw in the country side?" his Appa asked.

"Yes she is," Oppa said with confidence. "You approve of her right?"

"Of course I do," his Appa said. "Even if she doesn't have any family or study background, it's alright, as long as she has manners, and that you really like her."

I saw Oppa smile and nodded. 

"Well, we need to get going and greet the guests," his Umma said. "Annyeong."

She did a little wave to Oppa then to me. They both left and I sighed. "Whoa, they're so nice."

Oppa laughed. "See? Nothing to worry about."

Suddenly, I heard this whiny voice, and a guy's voice that sounded very familiar. Oh right, Kim family, which mean the jerk is going to be here. I then saw Oppa greeting his brother happily and hugging him, while ignoring the witch. After the hug, he looked at me and frowned. 

"I thought I said to get rid of her," I heard him say.

"You did?" I heard the witch say. "You should listen to your brother Junsu-ah"

"Hyung, please give her a chance," Oppa said.

He just looked at me and then went to his sit. 

Suddenly, Mr. Kim started talking from the microphone. "Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for coming to this party. I hope you guys will enjoy it."

The guest were all sitted and started clapping their hands. "Now, let the dinner begin." Mrs. Kim said.

Oppa's parents sat in the middle of the table we were in, his mom sat beside the jerk, while his dad sat beside him. (The sitting plan from left to right: Witch, Jerk, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim, Oppa, and me) Then the food suddenly entered, and tons of waiters and waitress served us and the guest. It was the appetizer first, then the main dinner, after that desert. After the dinner, Oppa's parents suddenly stood up and went in front of our table. I looked at the jerk and I saw him glaring at them, while the witch looked happy.

"Now for the main event, I would like to invite my oldest son Kim Jaejoong, Jung Soo Yeon and her parents to come up here," I heard Mr. Kim say. 

The jerk lazily got up and ignored the witch, walking to the front by himself until the witch clinged to him. I also saw the witch's parents coming up, and right away I had a bad feeling about them. 

"Today, we are going to celebrate the collaboration between the Kim's and Jung's company, and also the engagement of my son and the Jung's daughter," Mr. Kim said. "Please let's clap our hands for this special and important day. 

Everyone clapped their hands, except for me, and Oppa. I looked at Oppa, and he looked sad while looking at the jerk as if he wants to do something to stop this event right now.

Mr. Kim was then about to say something when suddenly, the jerk took the mic aggressively from him. "Sorry, but that's not going to happen."

His dad looked at him giving him the what are you doing glare and tried to grab the mic away from him. However it didn't work. 

"I don't like this witch over here, I hated her with my whole life," the jerk then kept talking. "However, there's one person that I've met once before and fell in love with."

He then turned around and looked at me. He started walking towards me and grabbed my arms harshly making me stand up. "I love this person here. Her name is Nam Eun Ae, so now if you could excuse us." He then dragged me, but I wasn't going to give up, I tried to get away from him. However, it is not working at all for he is stronger than me.

"Hyung!" I heard Oppa say. "What are you doing?"

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" I heard his Appa say.

"KIM JAEJOONG COME BACK HERE!" the witch then screamed.

All the guest were all confuse and tried to process what was going on in their minds. It was chaotic right now at the Kim's Mansion. Even the reporters were following us asking us lots of questions. And some even came near the stage were the Kim and Jung family were. 

"Let me go," I said. However, I didn't hear any response from him. We reached the entrance door, and there was a car ready outside waiting for him

 

CLIFFHANGER..XD..OMG I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOON. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER..XD I WONDER WHERE JAEJOONGIE IS GOING TO TAKE EUN AE..HMMM SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND WRITE A COMMENT TOO..XD THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO IS SUPPORTING MY STORY. I KNOW IT'S PROGRESS IS A BIT SLOW AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT, BUT I'M GLAD YOU GUYS STICKED TO IT LIKE GLUE..XD

I need more votes!!

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

omona Jaejoong

OMO Thanks for the new subbies..xD!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jaejoong_omghappy.gif

It really means a lot..

junsu_angelpose.gif

Love You Subbies and Readers...xD

 

junsu_2fingerblowkiss.gif

PEACE!

 

Follow me in Twitter if you want to know when the next update is...xD

Follow at: rosie0817