A Week Later

My Prince Charming

I've been living in Junsu's house for a while now because he wouldn't let me out yet. I guess he's still woried about my condition, but I'm feeling better now. I was watching tv when suddenly Junsu came in the house. Junsu Oppa has been taking care of me. He's a very nice Oppa,  but I have to get back home to take care of my grandma and explain things to Jenna. 

I wonder if Jaejoong is still here at town....Maybe he left...OMO, I have to stop thinking about him! 

Suddenly Junsu Oppa sat down beside me holding a bowl of popcorn. He then reached his hand on me and asked, "Want some?"  And I just nodded. After that we just sat there and watch tv for the whole afternoon. 

"Oppa.."

"Eun Ae.." 

We both said together. "You go first," he said

"Umm, I was thinking," I paused for a second and looked at him. "I think I should go home now since I'm feeling better."

I saw Junsu frowned. "But who's going to take care of you? What if that girl comes back and try to kill you again?"

I chuckled a little. "I'll be fine Oppa, I'm old enough to take care of myself. And if that girl ever comes and try to kill me again, well I guess I have to accept my death."

"That's not funny Eun Ae," he frowned even more.

"Anyways...I have to go home, my sick  grandmother needs me," I told him.

"Then we'll get your grandmother to live here too," he said. "You can take care of her, and be safe at the same time."

"But Junsu, I can't leave my house," I said. "I love that place, even if it's old, it's where I grew up."

"Eun Ae, I'm only doing this for your safety," he said. "Your a close friend of mine now, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Oppa, it's not like I'm going to die soon, besides, you can visit me whenever you like," I said.

"Fine," he gave up. "But I'll be going to your house everyday though, so I can make sure that no one is hurting you."

"Alright my overprotective Oppa," I smiled at him. 

"Aish, lets just keep watching the tv," he said.

We sat there again quitely while watching tv. I was getting a bit bored of watching tv so I suddenly stood up and decided to go to my room. Oppa didn't say anything as I stood up, so I ignore him and just went straight to my room. Once I got there, I started dressing up to go somewhere. Oppa had bought me lots of new clothes, and other things, like accessories, and shoes. It was really kind of him. I wish I could repay him so I don't have to feel guilty for spending his money for me.

After I dressed up, I went downstairs again and asked Junsu, "Oppa can I go outside for a bit? I've been inside for a week now, and I'm getting bored."

Junsu looked at me and thought it for a while. "I guess you can go outside, you do need some fresh air, but I'm coming with you just for safety."

"Aniyo, I can go by myself, I promise no one's going to hurt me," I assured him. He thought for a while and nodded his head slowly.

"Ok, but be careful araso?" 

"Araso Oppa," I smiled at him and went out.

As I got out, cold fresh air invaded my body, but the sunlight gave me warm and comfort. It felt like ages ever since I got out, and I felt happy. Once my moment was done, I decided to visit my house for a while. I know Junsu wouldn't let me, but I didn't care, I just want to see Jenna and my grandma. I realized that my house wasn't that far from Junsu's mansion. I only had to walk there for 30 minutes. Once I got there, I went straight to my house and opened the door. It was still the same once I got in. It was a bit clean though, I thought there would be some dust if I ever get back here, but I guess not. Hmm...someone has been cleaning here... I wonder.... I went to the kitchen, and it was also nice and clean. I opened the refrigerator and saw fresh kimbap ingredients in it. There shouldn't be fresh ingredients in here, I haven't even bought the ingredients yet. 

Then suddenly the front door opened. I froze right on my spot once I heard the person shut the door. I then try to reach one of the frying pans in the cover, and once I successfully got it, I crouched down and tried to hide. There was a big table infront of me, with a long table cloth, so I don't think that person would see me at all. I suddenly heard the person walking in to the kitchen with very heavy footsteps and stopped infront of the table. Who could it be? Right then I freaked out. I held the frying pan infront of my face and started shivering. OMG..OMG OMG!! WHO THE HECK IS THAT PERSON?? I then heard a big bam on the table and that was when I stood up and got ready to smack that person. But when I was about to smack that person, that person stopped me.

"STOPPPPPPPPPP!"

 

 

Gah! I updated again! I bet it's a boring and a short chapter, and I'm sorry for that! SORRY IF I UPDATED TOO LONG! I JUST HAD TO DO SOOO MANY THINGS... Sorry..

Oh and I Congrats Big Bang For Winning the EMA Awards! (lol i'm a bit too late)  Congatz to 2NE1 TOO!!