The Devil

My Prince Charming

It's been a week ever since my great depression came. Now, I feel happy and delighted that Jaejoong Oppa was still here. I'm also happy that the scary people never came back after what happened. I also start to make kimbap again with Jenna. Jaejoong Oppa is also helping. I gotta say, when Jaejoong Oppa helps, our kimbap goes sold out and we get lots of money. I can finally buy more medicine for my Grandma. Jaejoong Oppa did try to help and buy her medicine, but I didn't let him. It was my responsibility, not his, but since I don't let him buy her medicine, he instead helps me take care of her. It's great to have an adult helper than a child. No offence to Jenna.....

"Eun Ae, your grandma is doing fine," Oppa said while coming out from her room. "She's getting healthier day by day."

"Thanks Oppa, for helping me take care of her," I said.

"No prob.." he said. "Jenna here yet?"

"Yep, she's in the kitchen with me, help us make kimbap alright?" I said. It was more of a demand than a question.

"Alright," he said. "Eun Ae, after this I might not be able to help you sell these kimbap. I have to go somewhere, is that alright?"

I looked at Oppa for a sec. He does look tired, and he needs some enjoyment too..hmm maybe he needs some rest from working..."Alright Oppa"

"Thanks for understanding me," he said. Suddenly his phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?.....What do you want?"

I then saw Oppa walking away from the kitchen. I looked at Jenna in a confusing look. But then let it go since we still have lots to do. "Jenna we need to sell all of these ok?"

"Yes Unnie!" Jenna said cheerfully. "Do you think we're gonna have enough money so we can buy stuff for ourselves too?"

"Hmm...Maybe, we never know until we see," I said. "But lets not think about that and start rolling, we need to sell these soon."

We went back from rolling the kimbap when suddenly Oppa came in. "Hey I'm back, sorry it took long."

"Oppa, no need to say sorry," I assured him.

When we finish making kimbap, Jenna and I went straight outside to sell them, while Oppa went somewhere else. I'm not really sure where but I didn't care at all. He needs some freedom anyways.

Selling kimbap wasn't going well, we barely sold anything. I was getting worried that we won't have enough money to buy ingredients to make kimbap for tomorrow. I was getting upset about that too. While we were walking, I started to feel gloomy. "Jenna, what should we do, we can't sell these kimbap tomorrow, it won't taste fresh. But we don't have enough to buy new ingredients."

"Unnie, I know what you mean, I hate business stuff, this is probably the reason why Jaejoong hottie left his dad," Jenna said.

"Jenna, this is not the time to be funny. We need to sell these fast!" I said. 

"But Unnie, I wasn't joking," she said. "Just saying the truth."

Then suddenly a guy wearing expensive clothes came to us. "Excuse me?" His voice was a bit squeeky too.

I turned around to see what he looks like. He looked very handsome. I even almost fell head over heels for him. Eun Ae get a hold of yourself, you have Jaejoong remember? "Ye-Yes?" I stuttered. 

"I can't helped but hear your conversation with this cute little kid here," he then paused. "I heard you need some money?"

I looked at him totally embarass. OMG, he might think I'm disgusting and ugly, and that the only thing I want in life is money....Is he thinking that? Aish, sooo embarass!

"E-ermm....I guess so," I said then looked down.

"Hmmm.....then maybe I should buy your kimbap to help you out," I saw him looking at the basket that I was holding. "I'll be happy to help you out."

I looked at him again, happy that he didn't made fun of us. "One roll of kimbap coming right up!"

"Ermmm, no," he said, which made me looked at him in curiosity.

"Two?" I asked.

"Nope," he said. "All of them!"

That was when I froze into my place, looking like a retard. Even Jenna looked at him, frozen. 

"I mean if it's ok....I'll give you 100,000 WON for it," he said.

"Aa-a-ah....." I couldn't talk properly.

He smiled. "Omo, you're very cute,  I said 100,000 Won. That's enough to help you right? I mean I will give you some more if...."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I screamed all of the sudden. "U-u-You can have it." I gave him the whole basket.

"Are you ok? You look quite red." he asked and looked very concerned.

"It's nothing, I was just shocked that's all," I said. "Right Jenna?"

"Ermmm...ye Unnie," she whispered.

"So that's her name...then what's yours?" he asked.

"Umm..Eun Ae, yeah, my name is Eun Ae."

"Cool, well here's the money, don't spend it on useless stuff ok? Eun Kya Kya Kya Kyang!" But before he left, he went somewhere near a flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers. He then went back to us and gave the flowers for me. "For you, hope you enjoy your day." With one last smile he then left.

I looked at his back weirdly. But he was cute and nice. He gave me freaking 100,000 WON for the kimbaps, and a nice bouquet of flowers. Can it get any better? " Omo, I feel really special. I looked at Jenna, then Jenna looked at me. 

"Unnie.....100,000 WON IN CASH! WE'RE RICH!" she suddenly screamed.

"Shhh..." I shushed her. But I gotta tell you the truth, I couldn't keep my mouth shut too. "JENNA WE'RE RICH, WE'RE FREAKING RICH!"

"I KNOW UNNIE!" 

 I grabbed Jenna and turned around and around and around happily. We celebrated for ten minutes, but then stopped. We ran out of breath after all of that excitement. "We gotta tell Jaejoong Oppa, he would be sooooo proud."

"But Unnie, what's the hottie's name? He didn't tell us," Jenna complained.

"I don't know, but he's an ANGEL!" I said. "Come on, we need to find Jaejoong."

"Unnie, sorry but I'm sort of tired from all the excitement, I want to go home."

"Oh..alright, then have a nice walk back to your house ok? And go to sleep as soon as you get there."

"Alright Unnie!" Jenna then walked away. 

I looked at the flowers that the Angel gave me and smelt it. Hmmm..it's smells really good. I looked at the flowers again. They were really pretty. They were hibiscus. My favourite kind of flowers. They're my favourite because my Umma gave me a necklace once with a hibiscus flower pendant. It was really pretty, and it used to belong to my Umma. My Umma really likes hibiscus, and that necklace was the only thing that I use to remember her. I wish Umma was here.

I was walking down a rough road when I saw Jaejoong Oppa standing beside a white car. Suddenly, I saw a girl coming down from the car, she looks very pretty, and young too. I looked at her as she walked to Jaejoong and hugged him. She must be his sister? Is it? But before I could confirm it, I saw her suddenly kissing Oppa. What the heck is happening here?

 

YESH, DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER! Comment Please! XD Hope you like it! 

Just to see if I'm right that Jessica will win, I will put this poll out again. If Jessica didn't win, I will gladly edit my banner and put the rival that you want. xD

 

 

 

 

NO TEASERS TODAY..SORRY!