To Seoul

My Prince Charming

Special Note

Ok so that last chapter was a flashback... xD Now let's get back to the real timeline ..xD

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Saying goodbye to Jenna was really hard for me. I couldn't let her go at all. I just want to hug her forever, she was my bestfriend after all. But Junsu and I need to go to Seoul because of his business. He wanted me to come because he's still worried about my safety. I couldn't say no because I've always wanted to see Seoul. I've heard that it was a great place to live at.

As I was saying goodbye to Jenna, my tears wouldn't stop from falling. I won't be able to see her for who knows how long! I wish she could come with us, but she has parents that needs her, so I couldn't. Junsu told her that he would be sending some money for their needs, and of course Jenna couldn't deny the offer because they need money to live, and our kimbap business is over since I'm leaving.

After our goodbyes, Junsu and I went back to the car and started traveling. It's going to take a long time until we get to Seoul so I decided to sleep. 

Once we got there, we went straight to Junsu's mansion. How rich is he? What kind of work does he have? The gates opened as soon as we got there, and the guard saluted to Junsu Oppa welcoming him. Once we got to the main door, a butler came to greet him, and someone else took his car to park it somewhere.

"Oppa, do you live here all by yourself?" I asked amazed.

He chuckled, then nodded. "Wae? You've seen my house in the countryside, why be amaze about this house?"

"Well because.." I looked around. "You have another mansion!"

"Aigoo, what kind of answer is that?"

"Just go with it," I said. -___-

We went in and the mansion completely blew me away. It was so big, and so white that I couldn't take my eyes of it. Maids were lined up and as we walk through them they bow. 

"Eunnie-ah, I'll show you your room," Oppa said.

"Mr. Kim, I want to introduce you to Eun Ae, my girlfriend," I heard Oppa said to the butler which made me blush.

"Welcome to the mansion," Mr. Kim said while bowing. "Hope you have a nice time in here."

I nodded and bowed at him too. "Kamsahamnida!"

"Eunnie-ah, come on," I heard Junsu Oppa say.

We both went up the stairs, and Junsu lead the way. He then opened a door and told me to come in with him. I came in and the set up of the room was almost the same as the one in the other mansion that he had. I walked in the room and sat on the bed.

"This is your room," Oppa said. "My room is in the other side, so if you need me, feel free to come in."

I nodded, and lied down. I was tired from all the traveling. 

"I guess you need to rest, I'm going to leave you now," Oppa whispered. "Have a nice sleep Eunnie-ah."

"Thanks Oppa," and I laid down on my bed and slept. 

The next morning, I went to the dinning room, and saw lots of food laid on the table. It was like heaven for me. I've never tried any of those food, so the next thing I knew, I sat down and started eating as much as I can. Oppa came down 5 minutes after I did chuckling at me. 

"Are you that hungry?" he asked.

"Uhmmmm.." I couldn't answer really well because my mouth was full. "It'smmmmm...soo ..goofd."

"Don't talk when you're mouth is full," he shook his head and started eating.

I swallowed my food and pouted. "It's you're fault for asking me something."

"You could have at least swallow first before you start talking," he said.

I rolled my eyes at him and kept eating.

"Aigoo," I heard him sigh. "Ennie-ah, by the way, you need to get ready after this, I want to show you around Seoul."

"Really?" I asked happily. "Where? Omo, I'm so excited!"

"It's a secret, now keep munching that food!"

I pouted again. "Oppa...I hate secrets, just tell me now!"

"Be patient my dear!" he said.

I stomped my right foot and kept eating. 

After our breakfast, I went straight upstairs and took a shower. After showering, I went out of the tub and grab my robe. I then went out of the washroom, and went straight to my walk in closet. I took my grey grid pattern sweater, jeans, a colourful beanie, and wore it. I then grabbed my brown boots and some white dangling necklace that goes with my outfit then looked at my mirror. "Perfect!" 

I ran down the stairs and saw Junsu waiting for me. (This is what he is wearing. You get to see another picture..ahahahaha)

"What took you so long?"

"Oppa, you know I take a long time to get ready, so why do you keep asking that question over and over again?"

"Well I'm a curious guy," he shrugged.

"Ughh, you can be soo ughh sometimes," I said.

"What does ughh even mean?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. 

"Aigoo, lets go!"

We both went in the car, and Junsu drove. It was another long ride, but I enjoyed it this time. I got to see big buildings and small buildings, which I don't see everyday in the countryside. The buildings were so big and so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes of them.  

We finally arrived to this place called Lotte World. Just looking at it makes me happy. It was like the best thing I've  ever seen in my whole entire life. There's a castle that made me want to run inside as soon as I get down from the car. But of course, Junsu had just have to tell me to stay close to him, or I'll get lost. And, I didn't want to get lost.

When we arrived inside the amusement park, my mind was completely blown away. I couldn't wait until I ride all of those fun rides. Some looks scary, but a lot of people seem to like it, so I decided to try all of them.

"OPPA, WHICH ONE SCHOULD WE GO ON FIRST? WHICH ONE?" I asked excitedly.

"You pick the rides, and I will follow you," he said while chuckling. 

"Ok!" I then looked aroud and saw the Merry Go Round, and so I decided to point at it. "I want to ride that!"

But once as I pointed at it, I saw a person that looks very familiar. My eyes widened as soon as I recognized him. Omo, it can't be him, it can't!

 

 

CLIFFHANGER! WHO COULD IT BE? ERMM FIND OUT ON THE NEXT UPDATE..XD ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING! THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT BORING, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT..XD!! 

THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERs!