A Hero

My Prince Charming

After what happened yesterday, my world became dark. Everything doesn't  seem right anymore. The pain was killing me everytime I would think of him. And it was the worse feeling ever. I didn't even bother making kimbap today, because I was in so much pain right now. I know it's not right to do that since we need money for living, but I couldn't help but not sell anything today. All I've been doing from when I woke up until now is sit in this stupid couch and stare into spaces. 

Jenna in the other hand tried to get me out of this mess. She tried pulling my arms, yelling at me, and even kicking me, but all she gets is nothing. I didn't want to ignore her, but I seriously I don't want to talk to her right now. Not after what happened yesterday. 

"Come on Unnie, get up from that couch and freaking wake up!" she screamed at me. Seriously, she's not even tired from trying.

"I don't want to," I finally response.

"Unnie, it up will ya! There are still lots of fishes out there," she said. "You will find the right one."

Obviously I wouldn't. No one will ever like a commoner like me. I'm so poor that people will think I'm disgusting, just like what that Jessica thinks.  "No I woulnd't, eveyone hates me!"

"Unnie, not everyone hates you, I don't hate you!" she then paused. "Well I hate you right now for being such a hard headed."

"Jenna, just leave me alone!" I said.

"No I won't, I'm not leaving until you stay away from that couch," she said.

"I don't wanna," I pouted.

"Well too bad," she then started to pull my arms again. "Unnie you've got to wake up from your dreamland and start living in reality! You won't find your prince charming if you won't it up and stay in that couch forever."

"Even if I did wake up from my dreamland, I still won't find my prince charming!" I said.

"Yes you will, if you just stand up, I'm pretty sure you will," she said. "Forget about him and move on. Your grandma needs medicine!"

She's right, I have to forget about him and move on. If I don't, then I won't be able to sell kimbap. And if I don't sell kimbap, I won't have enough money to buy medicines for my sick grandma. She would die soon if that ever happened. "Jenna your right, I need to wake up, thanks for your help Jenna!" I stood up and hugged her. "Now lets make some kimbap."

"Umm, no Unnie, maybe you should go out and get some fresh air instead of selling kimbap," she said. "You need to clear your mind."

"But..."

"No buts Unnie, go and get some fresh air, I'm just going to go home for today," she said.

"Alright then."

We both walked right out of my house and walked in different directions. Jenna went home, and me, well I went to the beach where he once took me. I know it's not right to do that after a break up, but the beach is one of the peaceful place in this small town. It's also one of the most beautiful place too. So how can I not stay away from here? Just because he cheated on me doens't mean it will stop me from going here. Yeah that's right Eun Ae forget about him! The sooner the better.

I sat down near the shoreline and started staring at the waves. It seems to calm me down a lot, so I stayed in the beach longer. And besides I like it here, it's so peaceful and quiet, well until....She came and ruined it.

"Hey you!" someone screamed at me.

I looked up and saw the girl that he was dating. "WHAT?"

"Do you think you could punch me like that huh?" she asked.

"Well duh, I already did anyways, so what's the point in asking that?" I said.

"WHY YOU!" she then grabbed my hair and made me stand up. "You almost broke my million dollar face!"

"Oww! You're hurting me!" I screamed. "And your face doesn't even worth a million dollar, it worths nothing to me!"

"Oh yeah? Well lets see how much your face will worth if I dunk it into the water!" she screamed. "Oh wait, it doesn't even worth anything right now!"

She then dragged me to the water and started pushing my head to it. I tried to stop her, but I was too weak. In the end I lost and my head ended up going in to the water. 

"THIS IS FOR PUNCHING ME, AND FOR ALMOST BREAKING MY FACE!" I heard her screamed. She then started shoving my face to the ground, rubbing it from left to right. "AND THIS IS FOR SLAPPING MY JAEJOONG OPPA!"

"Stomhfmggm" I cried. 

"OH SO YOU WANT ME TO STOP, HUH?" she asked? Well isn't it obvious? "THEN BEG ME FOR IT!"

My situation had gotten worse. I started loosing my breath, and my face hurts from all that force that the girl was applying to me. I might die if this continues. Goodbye Jenna, grandma.... See you in the afterlife. And how am I suppose to beg if my head is in the water? Can she even think?

"BEG ME! BEG!" she screamed and screamed. 

"BEG ME TO STOP! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" she chuckled. "YOU CAN'T RIGHT? BECAUSE YOUR TOO WEAK!"

Suddenly I heard her scream all of the sudden, and I couldn't feel her hands on my hair anymore. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?"

"What are you doing to that poor girl?" I heard a guy that I think I've met before. But before I could see his face, everything went black.

 

Finish Another Chapter! Sorry if I made you guys wait for soooo long! I try to update soon if I can!

Thanks for subscribing me!! xD