Jaejoong's Past

My Prince Charming

Here he is, the great rude jerk has finally woken up but ended up teasing me again. Or maybe give some rude comments about me screaming. "Since you're awake, get up and get out of my house!"

"Is that the way you treat your guest? Wow, you're not just loud, you also don't have manners," he retorted.

"Well excuse me mister, but I don't think you're my guest, and besides I did you a favour," I said. "So why don't you do me a favor and leave right this instance."

"Hmmmmm...I don't want to," he then laid back down on the couch again. That's it, I can't take it anymore!

"Why you little..." I walked to him and grabbed his arms. I then started to pull him harshly, but guess what, it's not working. He's too heavy for God sakes. "Aish, what do you eat to get this heavy?"

"Are you calling me fat?" he then took away his arms from me, and grabbed mine, then pulled me closer to him. I couldn't keep my balance since we were in a weird position, so next thing I knew I fell into his arms and we.........kiss. Well we almost kiss, my face was very close  to his, and one wrong move we could have been kissing. "Listen woman, if you try to call me fat again, you don't know what I could do to you."

"Ooooohh scary, I hope someone will save me," I said sarcasticly. I pushed my self away from him and stood up. "Just get out of my house."

"Didn't I just say I don't want to?" he said. "Or maybe you're just deaf."

"Aish! This is not you're house, it's mine which means I get to DECIDE which stays here and which DOESN'T stay here!" I yelled at him. 

"Oh well, I decided to stay here, so you're decision doesn't count to me," he then looked away and started to fall asleep again.

"You irritate me!" I screamed at him. But he ignored me. "Will you just go away? Aish!" 

This is not cool, how am I suppose to sleep peacefully tonight when I know that there's a jerk staying here tonight. It's not even his house, why can't he just leave. Maybe he's hiding something from me. I gave up when I heard him softly snoring and went right in my room to sleep. I was really tired, and I don't want to see his face anymore. 

The next morning, I couldn't find that jerk anymore. Which is good, because I don't want to deal with him again. I went to the kitchen after confirming myself that he was gone and started preparing the kimbap that I was going to sell today and put in the basket.

"So you're finally awake," I heard that voice again. I turned around and there he is standing there like he owns this house.

 

"You're still here?" I asked. "I thought you left."

"Didn't I tell you, I don't want to leave, so it up," he said. 

"But I couldn't find you this morning."

"That's because I was at you're grandma's room, giving her a glass of water," he then showed me the cup that he used.

"You what?" I started to panic. "You poisoned her?" I started dashing toward my grandma's room but then I was stopped by that jerk.

"I said I gave her a glass of water, where the heck are you getting poison from?" he told me. "So I am right, you're deaf, I think you need to see a doctor."

I glared at him, "For you're information, I can hear well thank you very much," and then I started dashing to my grandma's room, but then stopped by that jerk again.

"Don't bother, I didn't poison her I swear, just let her rest will you," he told me. "And beside, aren't you about to sell those weird looking rolly thingy?"

"Aish! It's called kimbap, K-I-M-B-A-P," I said to him. "It's kind of sushi, but in a Korean way."

"I know what kimbap is, I just don't think that the one you're selling is kimbap at all," he said rudely.

"Why you!" I was about to hit him, but then I was stopped by the knock at the door. "You got lucky this time."

"Teh.." he smirked.

I opened the door and saw Jenna standing. She then ran inside my house and started to look for something. "Sooo... where is he?"

"Aish, you just came here to look for that jerk?" I asked her. "What about me?"

"Mianhe Unnie, but when I walked home last night, I started thinking that the guy that we helped yesterday was kind of hot," she squealed.

"Kind of hot?" that jerk said. "Well at least you're complementing me, not like that ahjumma over there," he pointed at me.

"Hey! I'm not that old!" I screamed at him. 

"Hey little girl, don't you think that girl is stupid?" he asked Jenna while patting her head. "Or maybe too loud, I'm pretty sure your ears is not funtioning right anymore because of her."

"Hmmm, now that you mention it, sometimes I have to make my Umma repeat herself because I couldn't hear what she was saying the first time," she told him while nodding.

"Then you better stay away from her, or you'll get the disease," he whisper loudly enough for me to hear. My ears wiggled.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know it was that serious," she said. "What do I do."

"Well.." I stopped him before he could brain wash Jenna with lies.

"Jenna don't talk to him, all he is saying right now are lies," I explained to her.

"Are you sure?" Jenna asked.

"Jenna, I've been you're best friend ever since you were born, trust me," I told her.

"Oh......alright then," she then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen.

"Kid, remember, I warned you," that jerk said then snickered.

"I will remember mister hottie!" Jenna saluted to him then went back to walking to the kitchen.

"Jenna, will you just help me sell these kimbap and not talk to him!" I said loudly.

"Aish, just wait, I need to get those earplugs so I won't get that disease," she told me.

After the arguments, we went outside and started selling kimbap. Mr. Jerk over here also came along, but not to help, but to bug me. He's no help at all, all he does is tell lies to Jenna, and Jenna is willing to listen. I mean seriously, why would you listen to a guy that you have never met before, and not listen to you're best friend. That's just dumb. Jenna then saw people walking, so she went to them and tried to sell the kimbap that we made.

"Will you stop filling Jenna's head with lies?" I asked him harshly.

 

"Why should I stop, life is full of lies," he said.

"What do you mean, does this have to do with why you don't want to go home?" I asked.

"Part of it," he then shrugged.

"What happened?" I asked. "If you tell me a good enough reason, I will let you stay for a while."

"Well I ran away from my family," he said.

"Why are you running away from you're family?" I asked him

"My Appa want me to run our family's company, but I hated business stuff so I decided to run away," he then looked at me. "Is that good enough reason?"

sweat drop* "No, tell me the details," I told him. "Why are you trying to run away

"Aish, so demanding," he complained. "I just didn't want anything complicated in my life ok. All I want is to live normally without any stress and problems with that stupid company. But Appa wouldn't even care, all he cares about is that stupid company of his, it makes me sick."

"I don't think you're Appa doesn't care about you, he just wants you to have a successful life, come on give him a chance," I told him.

"How would you know! You don't even have parents!"

I looked at him with a sad face. "You're right I don't have parents, but do you know how many people wish they have one, I spend my time wondering why I had to live like this, without parents and how it isn't fair. I had to live with my grandmother or else I had to go to an orphanage. Not like you who has parents that can help you with problems and sacrifice for you to have a good future. But whatever, do what you want to do, just don't talk to me ever again!" I then dropped the basket and ran away. There's only one place where no one knows where it is except me.

"Unnie look, those strangers almost bought our whole kimbap," Jenna said excitedly. I looked at her with a sad face but kept running. I'm sorry for ignoring you Jenna, but I need some alone time.... "Unnie? UNNIE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

I just kept on running without turning back, I need some alone time or else I might go crazy.........

____________________________________________________________________________________

xD Yesh finish chapter two!!! I know I told you that I'm going to write chapter two next week, but since I got subscribers all of the sudden and a comment, I decided to write it today XD. I hope you like this chapter..

Comment pls!!

I'm sorry if there are some grammar mistakes XD

Do you want some teasers? Here it is"

"I'm sorry if I offended you.."

"My name is Kim Jaejoong, but if you want to you can call me Oppa.."

"At least you know how to say sorry,"

"Yay! Unnie has a boy friend!"

"Shut up!'