Double Date?

My Prince Charming

But once as I pointed at it, I saw a person that looks very familiar. My eyes widened as soon as I recognized him. Omo, it cant' be him, it can't! 

I saw Jaejoong, standing there with the killer. I couldn't believe it, I thought that I would never see Jaejoong ever again, but I was wrong. We gave each other awkward stares, and then look away. It seems like that Jaejoong doesn't care for me anymore. Why the heck would I care..he hurt me. 

"Oppa, can't we go somewhere else?" I asked Junsu. 

"But, but, but..I just payed for the ticket," he pouted. "And, don't you want to go here? You've never seen an amusement park ever in your life. Might as well enjoy it right?"

"Fine Oppa, but, let's go somewhere far from here," I told him. "What about riding that Ferris Wheel?"

"Sure," he said, and then we interlock our fingers together. 

We were about to go, and I was this close to staying away from Jaejoong, but I guess I don't have any luck today. Once we were about to leave, I heard him call Oppa. Which I don't know why. Do they even know eachother? Of course, Oppa stopped in his tracks and looked for the guy who called him, and since he was holding my hands I had to stop too. 

"Ya Dongsaeng, you're finally back!" I heard him say.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Oppa asked him.

"Treating this thing over here," he said, while pointing at the evil witch. 

"Oppa~" the witch whined. "I'm not a thing!"

"Ah, Hyung, I want you to meet Eun Hye," Oppa said to him ignoring the evil witch. "She's really nice."

He looked at me, and I looked at him. We had another staring contest, but then I broke it and looked at Oppa. "Is that you're real brother?"

"WELL DUH! Why do you think he calls him Hyung!" I looked at the evil witch rolling her eyes. "And what are you doing here with Junsu Oppa anyways? Did you also seduced him to like you?"

Oppa's and he's eyes went big. I just stayed quiet and glared at her hoping that my stares would burn her. 

"SICA, SHUT UP!" he said.

"Besides, I want to thank you," Oppa suddenly said. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have met Eunnie."

She then scoffed. "Eunnie? What kind of nickname is that? It sounds like a dog's name."

"Sica shut up!" he said again. "If you don't, I'll leave you here.

"Ughh, fine!" she said.

I looked at him again, and then at the evil witch. I thought they loved eachother, but it doesn't look like it. He kept glaring at her, while the witch ignores him. I didn't think that their relationship is that bad. What actually happened? Was he forced to be with her? Or did he finally realize the witch's true colour? It seems like they're about to bite each others head off.

"Oppa, ka ja?" I asked Junsu Oppa.

"Oh, right, I forgot," Oppa said. He then looked at him. Nooo, don't invite him! "Hyung, wanna come? We're going to the Ferris Wheel."

He looked at me, and then at Oppa. "Sure, why not." he said while shrugging.

"Then it's a double date," Oppa said. 

We all walked to the Ferris Wheel. Surprisingly, the evil witch is quiet. Actually, the whole group is quiet. It was really awkward. It's so awkward that I wanted to die. Seriously! Not even Oppa is talking. He's just quiet. What happened to him? Did something happen between Oppa and him? Or it's because there are girls with them? 

Once we reached the Ferris Wheel, we waited for the line. The line wasn't that long, but it was long enough to make us have another conversation. 

"So, should we go together, or seperate?" Oppa asked. 

I can suddenly feel his eyes on me again. "We should go together."

"Wae?" Oppa asked.

"Yeah, WAE??" I heard the evil witch say. "I don't want to be in the same room as that commoner."

"So we could get to know eachother," he said. "Eun Hye seems like a nice girl. And I want to know what kind of girl is my Dongsaeng dating."

"What's the point, wasn't she you're...?" the evil witch was about to say about what happened between me and him, but she was stopped by him.

"My what? I've never met her," he said.

"Alright Hyung, since you want to go together, let's go together," Junsu agreed.

It was our turn to ride the Ferris Wheel, and all of us went together. Again, it was awkward. I couldn't even looked outside, all I did was looked at my shoes. Oppa was sitting with me of course, while him and the evil witch sat together. We rode the ride without anyone talking. So much for getting to know me....-___- Once the ride was over, we all went out and went to find something to eat. We saw the booth with what they call ice cream beads and bought it. It was really delicious and sweet. I've never had anything like it, so I enjoyed eating it. 

After that, we went to ride other rides too. I had tons of fun, even though he was there and the evil witch. The evil witch did say some few mean remarks about me again, but I didn't let that ruin my fun. When we were all tired, we decided to leave Lotte World and went somewhere to eat dinner. We went to this small restaurant, and Oppa ordered a food called samgyupsal. It was really yummy, and I think it became my favourite food ever!

 

 

 OMG!! I'm soooooo sorry for not writing for sooooooo long...T.T I'll try to update again tomorrow! I had another writers block so I'm really sorry! Would someone please try to break the block for me..xD kekekekeke....xD What do you think? Should I restart the story? xD

 

Poll TIME!! xD Need more answers!

 

 

 

Follow me in Twitter..xD When I update my story, I'll post it, and I'll also post which chapter it is..xD

@rosie0817 

Thanks for my new subsrcibers..xD even if I wasn't active for a while, you still subscribed my story.xD