Accepted

My Prince Charming

The next morning was a bit better. Jenna started talking to me again, and kept helping me make kimbaps to sell. I got lots of money from selling it yesterday. Right now I'm in the kitchen rolling some more kimbap with Jenna. Good thing she's now good at making them, or else we won't get any money at all. Jaejoong was still here, living on my old lovely couch. But we haven't really talk with each other. I hope we do soon, I think I started to like him........Well maybe....I don't know yet.

"So any other food that you can make instead of kimbap, I'm getting tired of eating it everyday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner," Jaejoong the jerk said.

"Then leave and go back to your freaking stupid house," I said sharply.

"No," he walked to the counters and grabbed some pots and pans, and cooking spoon. He also tried to look for some food to cook in the refrigerator. "What the, there's barely anything in here."

"I use my budget to buy ingredients for kimbap ok," I said.

"Aish, I give up," he said then went out of the kitchen.

"You're finally going to leave?" I asked

"Nope, I'm going to buy some food from the food vendors outside the streets."

"Aish!" I scratched my head then went back to making the kimbaps. "He's such a jerk."

"You're just saying that now, but in the end you'll end up liking him," Jenna blurted out.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, in what I watch in dramas, first, a poor girl meet a rich guy and starts to hate him, and the guy starts to hate her too," Jenna said.

"Uhuh...."

"Then suddenly the rich guy will like her, and the girl will like him back. It's all in the drama where I'm getting my good knowledge about love from. So don't underestimate me!" she said.

"But, don't you think that's a bit stupid," I said, totally disagreeing with her. "I mean that's just a stupid drama, and this is real life!"

"Tsk Tsk.....Don't say I warned you," she then left me.

"Whatever!"

I then saw Jaejoong coming back to my house with two bags of food. But for some reason, I'm seeing him walking inside the house in slow motion. He looked so hot, and pretty....Omo, ottoke? I can't just like that guy.... He's so mean and rude, why would I like him. Jenna's knowledge is a lie and not true. Yeah, that's it, a lie. A total lie. I can't like a guy like him. He's rich, and I'm poor. It's not right. Well maybe in dramas, but not in real life..right? And besides, I don't think that's him in my dreams anyways. Well, I didn't really see the dude's face, so whatever.

"Why are you drooling and looking at me?" Jaejoong asked. "Am I that hot?"

"What?" I asked still staring at his face. Then suddenly he knocked my head. "Oww! What was that for?"

"Awww....Did I ruin your dreams about me? Well it up! You denied my feelings, so you won't get to look at my face," he said.

"What the! You jerk!" 

"Is that the only word you can only say? Jerk?"

"What if it is? You can't do anything from it!"

"Let's just see about that!" He swiftly took my head and kissed me. HE FREAKING KISSED ME!

I tried to pull apart but I couldn't, he's really strong, and I'm not. I don't even work out, pretty sure he does. However, even though I tried pulling away, I know deep inside me that I want more. Am I starting to fall for him? What if Jenna was right? Oh no.. no no no no no......I can't like him, his rich and I'm poor. It won't work out. I know it won't. Will it? After two minutes he let go of me then smiled.

"Told you so, you like me," he said casually.

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No freaking no!"

"Yes freaking yes!"

"Aish! That's it, I can't take it anymore!" I screamed while shaking him furiously.

"What is wrong with you?" he screamed.

"You! That's what's wrong with me!" I screamed. "When you came here you were a jerk, and then you turned nice, THEN YOU BECAME A JERK AGAIN! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I THINK YOU'RE DOING IT ON PURPOSE SO I WOULD LEAVE THIS FREAKING HOUSE!"

"I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" he screamed back. "IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THEN FINE, I'LL LEAVE, GOOD BYE!"

I watched him leave the kitchen and to the front door, where he almost broke our door. My body stayed frozen, and I didn't know what to do. Should I follow or not? I felt really sad when he left, but I think I know the reason why...It's because I like him. Is he my prince charming? I don't know, but I do know that I have feelings for him. That's when I started to ran like crazy, and started to look for him. "JAEJOONG, WHERE ARE YOU! COME BACK! PLEASE!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THOSE THINGS, PLEASE COME BACK!"

"I JUST SAID THOSE THINGS BECAUSE..."

"BECAUSE..."

"IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!"

"What did you say?" I heard a voice behind me. 

I turned around and saw Jaejoong all wet. Oh, did I mention it's raining? Well it is, and my only clothes got really wet because of it. "I'm not saying it again."

"Then I won't come back," he smirked.

"I already screamed it, and you still didn't hear it? Maybe you're the one who's deaf not me," I sticked my tongue at him. "Merong!"

"I'M NOT DEAF! I won't come back unless you say it again."

sigh* "Fine, it's because.....because........."

"JUST SAY IT ALREADY!"

"WAIT, DON'T RUSH ME!" 

"It's raining right now, and I don't want to get sick, why do you think I'm rushing you?"

"Well, it's your fault for going outside in the first place!"

"Stop changing the subject!"

"I didn't change the subject, YOU DID!"

"Whatever, just tell me already!"

"I LIKE YOU!" I screamed. "THERE HAPPY? WELL GOODBYE AND GO DIE IN A HOLE!"

For some reason before I ran back to my house, I saw him smiling. I guess he's happy because I accepted his feelings. And, I'm happy that I found my prince charming. Well that's what I thought......................

 

 

Comment Please! Can someome make a poster for this story? I will appreciate it if you did. XD xD....

 

Do you want some teasers? Here it is:

"Hurry and wake up, we're going shopping for clothes."

"I want to come Unnie!"

"What if you have to leave someday?"

"Sir...We found Young Master."