Feelings

My Prince Charming

It took a while for me to realize what Jaejoong had actually said. I mean who wouldn't, a guy just confess to you, a hot, cute, guy.  Now here are some warnings of what is going to happen to you if a guy like Jaejoong accidently confess to you. First, you would be shock , then you will stay frozen in you're spot, and then you'll start to panic, and maybe feel a tiny feeling of happiness. I don't know, but that's what I felt. "W-what did you say?"

"Errr never mind," he then stood up and started walking away.

"Wait!" I screamed at him and ran after him. "Did you say you have feelings for me?"

"WHY WOULD I?" he screamed all of the sudden.

"Why are you screaming?"

"Because you're making me go crazy!" he's still screaming.

"I'm not doing anything!" I screamed back.

"Yes you are!" he then paused and calmed down a bit. "You're making my heart go crazy."

"Oh," I whispered. "You're blood pressure gets high whenever you see me, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were sick at all."

"What?" Jaejoong looked at me with a confuse look. "I'm not sick."

"Oh, then what?"

"I like you, that's what I meant!" Jaejoong said.

My eyes went wide. Now that I confirmed what he told me earlier I just don't know what to do anymore. I looked at him while my face turns red. "Err...... maybe I should go home.."

"I just confessed to you and you're going home?" he said very angry. 

"I'm sorry, it's just that, I was surprised that's all," I said. "It's the first time that a guy actually confessed to me..." I looked at him while he scratch his head angrily.

"Whatever, let's just go home," he then started to walk away.

"Aish this guy," I followed him.

The next day wasn't any better, we ignored each other the whole morning. He only talks when Jenna ask him a question, or when he feels like talking to her. It's making me crazy when I know that he's trying to ignore me. I don't know why, but I had this little feeling of jealousy whenever he talks to Jenna. It's like I want to stab Jenna a hundred times so Jaejoong would only be talking to me. But, I would never do that. Jenna is like my little sister, I can't ever hurt her.

"Soooooooo Jenna, can I join?" Jenna was busy playing jenga with Jaejoong when I asked her.

"Shut up Unnie, I need to concentrate," she said while taking the block carefully.

I sighed and went to the kitchen to make some kimbap to sell. That Jaejoong, so mean to me, and Jenna too. I then started eating the kimbap without noticing it. I even started to eat the fillings, rice and the seaweed all by itself, I guess I'm getting mess up because of that confesion. Or maybe I'm getting sick. Yeah, that's it, I have a flu. I'm not going crazy. "LIKE THAT'LL EVER HAPPEN!" 

"What will never happen?" I saw Jaejoong leaning on the door frame smirking. "That you'll never get a boyfriend...That's true, you won't have one since you try DITCHING PEOPLE AFTER THEY CONFESS TO YOU!"

"That's not true," I said then turned away from him. "What are you talking about?"

"What do you mean?" he started walking to me. "Are you scared of me or something?"

"NO!" I turned around and our faces is just centimetres apart. 

"Then prove it, go out with me," he said getting closer.

"Why should I?" I tried backing more away but the stupid counter is in the way. 

"Because you like me."

Oh he's so full of himself. "NO I DON'T!" I said, and I'm pretty sure my face was turning red. 

"Then why are you blushing?"

"BECAUSE A GUY THAT I BARELY KNOW IS CLOSE TO MY FREAKING FACE!"

He started laughing. Really loud too. "Hahahahahahaha.......Wow you're really interesting," he then walked away.

"Well you're weird!" I screamed. When he left I turned around and tried to feel my heart. My heart was racing really hard. I need to stop thinking about this stat! I grabbed a glass and filled it with tap water, and drank it with one shot. 

"You're really falling for Jaejoong hottie huh?" I heard Jenna said.

I spit my water from what she said and looked at her. "Jaejoong hottie? JAEJOONG HOTTIE? He's not hot, he's a jerk, yeah that's it a BIG FREAKING JERK!"

"tsk tsk," she said. "You're in denial, poor Unnie."

"I'M NOT IN DENIAL!" I screamed. "Where are you getting this from? You're just a kid!"

"Whatever Unnie, I thought you know me, I watch dramas....duhhhhh" she said. "I'm going home. She then walked out of our door and started walking alone.

"Aish this girl," I watched her. "Wait! Help me sell kimbap!" I ran to her as fast as I can.

 

 

Comment Please! Can someome make a poster for this story? I will appreciate it if you did. XD xD....Sorry if I didn't update..