Annoying People x 2

The English Teacher

A/N: I apologise about the spacing/paragraphing of this chapter. It went weird =_=' It's fine and perfectly normal when I'm editing, but when I view it, it's not right. I can't figure out how to change it either - so I'm really sorry if it's hard to read :/ I think it may be because I wrote the first paragraph on Office, but it never normally does this. Once again, I apologise!!

 
Mr. Kim pushed Nana and I into full view of the people in the dressing room. It didn't take me long to pick out the B.A.P members among the stylists and staff members. Even though they were out of their stage clothes, and dressed in more casual attire, there was a still an air around them. An air that said, "I'm an idol, who do you think you are? I've released songs, what have you done?"
 
They might not have been deliberately putting on this front, but it was still there, and it reminded me how much of a nobody I was compared to them.
 
They were all doing their own things – playing on the iPad, taking off make-up, and other things in a similar vein to this, but they were all looking up at us when we entered the room.
 
I could feel the shock that B.A.P felt when they saw Nana and I. They wouldn't have expected us to be here, never mind with their CEO. I probably should have told Daehyun, now that I look back on it.
 
"Joyce! Nana! What are you doing here?" Zelo blurted out before he could stop himself. He was holding a phone loosely in his hand. 
 
Mr. Kim was in shock when he realised that we knew each other. I could just hit Zelo for revealing that! Did he not have a filter on his mouth? Mr. Kim asked how we knew each other in confusion.
 
I looked down at my feet and dug my right foot into the ground. I wrung my hands together. I didn't want to be the one to say anything. I wasn't the type that could just so easily do that, that was Daehyun was perfect for me. He was amazing at that type of thing.
 
An awkward, terse silence descended on the room. Zelo seemed to notice the dire mistake he made, because he closed his eyes and shook his head slowly, as if he pitied himself and his lack of a brain.
 
"Oh, hyungnim." Yongguk said, breaking the silence with a very original line, trying to dodge the question.
 
"Yongguk, how do you know these two girls?" Mr. Kim repeated with a steel edge to his voice. He was obviously annoyed that I had failed to tell him about this.
 
"Um . . ." Yongguk seemed to be racking his brains for something to say. 
 
"Joyce was the girl who was injured at the concert. Of course we visited her and we met Nana on the visit." Himchan explained, keeping his voice level, and he never wavered for a second – not with his facial expression, words, eye contact, expression, nothing.
 
 
 
 
"Oh, jeongmal?" Mr. Kim asked, confused. "Joyce, why didn't you tell me this?"
 
"I didn't think it was important?" I tried to sound confident, but that didn't succeed and I ended up sounding very weak, and my explanation came out like a question.
 
"You should have told me." Mr. Kim insisted. “If I had known that you were the girl that these boys didn't mind, I would have tried to make it up for you, somewhat.”
 
Daehyun pointed a finger to his chest. "Me? You're counting me in with them? I was the night in shining armour! I was the person who helped Joyce the most!" He cried indignantly.
 
"Arasso, arasso, I get it." Mr. Kim assured him in a tired manner. "You were the hero of the night."
 
Daehyun leaned back in his chair, satisfied with his praise. He smiled, and I couldn't help but grin at his immaturity.
 
"So, then I take it no introductions are required?" Mr. Kim asked. "Joyce, Nana, this is the fierce, manly, amazing, B.A.P! My favourite group."
 
"Aw, hyungnim. Stop, you're making me blush." Himchan said, and waved his hand in the air. How Himchan managed to remain a comic relief at times like this was something I was envious of. "Besides, you're only saying that because Secret aren't here. Admit it,you're a two timer."
 
"Himchan," Mr. Kim laughed. "Okay, okay, I admit it. I am two timing with Secret. Happy?"
 
"No." Jongup said, in a very defeated manner. "We'd be happier if you didn't cheat at all."
 
Jongup's joke earned him a hearty clap on the back from Yongguk, who seemed to find the second maknae hilarious. The other members also smiled.
 
"Yeah, hyungnim, break up with Secret." Zelo chimed in.
 
"You don't want to let them hear you say that." Yongguk warned. "They'll kill you. Remember what happened when Youngjae insulted what they were wearing on their comeback stage?"
 
Youngjae who was in the corner, playing with his iPad like the techno-geek he was, looked up and shuddered, obviously remembering. 
 
"That was the worst experience in my life. I hope to never go through that again." Youngjae said in a horrified voice. The other members laughed and clapped their hands together in amusement.
 
 
 
 
I exchanged a bemused glance with Nana. It was obvious that we were out of the loop, and B.A.P didn't plan on bringing us in on it any time soon.
 
"Um, Mr. Kim?" Nana asked, taking the initiative that I lacked. B.A.P were still sharing fond memories and jokes. "Do you mind if we leave now? Joyce and I have places we have to go, and we don't want to be late."
 
It was obvious to me that it was a complete lie. We had nowhere to go, or nothing to occupy our bored selves at home.
 
"Already? But it's barely been two minutes since you've seen them. Don't you want to . . . erm . . . catch up or something?" Mr. Kim asked awkwardly and scratched the nape of his neck.
 
"We're okay." I told him sincerely.
 
"Arasso. I'll go and ask the driver to come around." Mr. Kim had no intention of actually leaving, but he instead motioned for one of the workers tailing him to come closer. He informed the man of his plans, and he left.
 
"Well, then!" Mr. Kim announced and clapped his hands together. "We'll be off then. Boys, I'll see you later for the meeting."
 
Mr. Kim began to walk towards the door, and Nana and I walked ahead of him. We left the room and stood, waiting for Mr. Kim to leave.
 
"Oh, Daehyun," Mr. Kim said. "Didn't you want to see me before you had to leave for the concert?"
 
"Neh, but I'm sure I can come by tomorrow, hyungnim." Daehyun said in response.
 
I wrinkled up my nose. Did he think that I just stayed at home all day, waiting for him to call me? Well, I did stay at home, but that was beside the point. And that was only because I didn't exactly have a permanent residence in Seoul at the moment. I'm sure that once I got one, it would all change.
 
"You sure? Well then, I'll see you tomorrow. Same time?" Mr. Kim asked.
 
"Neh, of course, hyungnim."
 
"You girls ready?" Mr. Kim asked as he came out of the room. We both nodded. "Then shall we leave?"
 
 
 
 
When we got outside, I have to admit that the anti-social side of me desperately wanted to get home. A disaster was so nearly avoided today, I didn't need that kind of thing to happen. I was already scared enough to tell Mr. Kim about Daehyun and I under controlled circumstances. If everything was diverted from the plan, I would probably have a heart attack.
 
I had to admit that I was slightly worried that I had become too friendly and involved with Mr. Kim to tell him about Daehyun and I. There were two opposite factors affecting everything, and they were pulling me in two different directions.
 
For one, Daehyun didn't know about Mr. Kim and Dongyul, but that didn't really matter. Daehyun was a good person, he'd understand – I hope. He wouldn't think badly of me if I didn't tell him about Mr. Kim and Dongyul. After all, I could always skim over the truth and give him the basic facts. However, I'm sure that it would turn out to be one of those dramas or stories and whatever I had neglected to tell him would come back to haunt me.
 
Mr. Kim also didn't know about Daehyun and I. In a way, I didn't want to tell Mr. Kim. I felt like he would become disappointed in me. I had this awful vision, that when I told him about Daehyun and I, he would shake his head in disappointment and tell me that I wasn't who he thought I was.
 
That wouldn't be nice at all. The fear of it happening was almost enough for me to go and ask Daehyun if we could postpone telling Mr. Kim, but I knew that Daehyun would only be hurt over that. Besides, I had to tell him some time, and there was no time like the present, right?
 
Yeah, I just needed to keep those kind of thoughts.
 
"Excuse me, are the owner of the black Kia?" A man came up to ask Mr. Kim and he proceeded to describe the car. Mr. Kim frowned.
 
"Yes, I am. Why? What happened to it?" He asked in confusion.
 
"I'm sorry, sir, but the tyre's were slashed. They left this." The man handed Mr. Kim a folded over piece of paper. Mr. Kim read it, keeping it out of our view.
 
"Damn it." Mr. Kim cursed and crumpled up the note in his hand.
 
"Is everything okay?" I asked timidly.
 
"Just some anti-fans." Mr. Kim sighed. "We'll have to wait until someone comes with a new car."
 
"Anti-fans?" Nana asked in confusion.
 
"Yeah, the rookie competition is tough this year, there is a clash between fans." Mr. Kim explained and got out his phone. He meesed around with it for a few seconds and then put it away again.
 
I sighed and looked around, just in time to see B.A.P following a stylist, trying to sneak to their car and go unnoticed by their fans.
 
"What are they doing?" Nana asked, and Mr. Kim looked around just in time before the boys got into the van.
 
"Perfect." He muttered under his breath.
 
 
 
*                     *                       *
 
 
 
I was sitting in the back of B.A.P's van with Nana and Himchan. Mr. Kim decided to send us home with B.A.P.
 
Of course, Mr. Kim got Yongguk's passenger seat and Yongguk drove instead. Nana and I sat in the back with Himchan, because and I quote Yongguk, "Himchan has slender shoulders like a girl." I also assume that he didn't want to put Daehyun or Zelo in the back with us because of Mr. Kim.
 
It was actually an eight seater van, but with Mr. Kim, Nana and I, that made nine people in the car, since Yongguk was driving instead of getting an extra person.
 
I was a little shocked that Mr. Kim was breaking the law and having more people than was allowed in the car. Shouldn't he setting a good example, and not being a rule breaker? But, I don't think the amount he worked B.A.P was legal either. Thank God it was their Goodbye Stage.
 
So, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo were sitting comfortably in the middle seats. Daehyun and Zelo kept glancing back at us, checking if we were okay.
 
I think that Himchan got a little annoyed at this, because he ended up hitting Daehyun on the bac of the head. I winced when I heard it. It sounded painful. Turns out, Himchan can really pack a punch.
 
"Ouch." I muttered under my breath and Nana nodded beside me. Himchan just nodded and smiled, satisifed.
 
Yongguk put on the radio, to lighten up the mood. I was seriously getting claustrophobic. I was squished up against the window, because, Himchan doesn't have slender shoulders like a girl's, I don't know what Yongguk was thinking.
 
We had barely been travelling two seconds, when Mr. Kim turned around. "Joyce, Nana, where are you staying? We'll drop you there." 
 
I gave him the address of the hotel, and he seemed a little suprised.
 
"You aren't by chance staying with Do-" Mr. Kim stopped talking, and shook his head. "Never mind."
 
Daehyun turned around and mouthed to me, "What was he talking about?"
 
I shrugged my shoulders and motioned for him to turn around again. I didn't want Himchan to hit him again.
 
 
 
 
It was only a short ride to the hotel, and I was thankful when it was over. Nana and I climbed out, and once I was out of the cra, I took in a deep breath, finally feeling like I was able to breath again.
 
"Thank you." Nana and I said in unison.
 
"It's alright." Mr. Kim told us, and then his tone turned serious. "But, Joyce, I need to speak to you tomorrow . . . about Mr. Choi."
 
I frowned. "What about him?"
 
"I'd rather not say here, but I made my decision about him. He's already been informed, but I want to talk to you about why I came to the decision I did." Mr. Kim told me, and my frown only deepened.
 
"Sure." I said, unsure. "I'll come around at nine?"
 
"Perfect. Just before I see Daehyun then." Mr. Kim nodded his head.
 
I stole a quick glance at Daehyun. He was staring at the bac of the seat in confusion, as if he were trying to figure something out in his mind.
 
I half smiled. "Neh, thank you. Bye." I waved and walked into the building with Nana.
 
"Why does he wanted to speak to you about his decision with Dongyul?" Nana asked.
 
"I don't know. Maybe it's not good, and he wanted to warn me." I shrugged.
 
"Weird." Nana commented. 
 
 
 
"Ahh, so tired!" I complained as soon as we walked in the door, and I collapsed into the nearest chair.
 
"Me too." Nana whined and sat down on the chair beside mine.
 
Just then, the doorbell rang and we both groaned at the same time.
 
"Yah, you answer it." I commanded Nana and threw a cushion at her. "I answered it the last time."
 
"Lazy."
 
However, Nana still got up and opened the door - with much effort and complaining, I might add.
 
"Oh, Dongyul what are you doing here?" Nana asked in surprise.
 
I turned my head to stare at the door, but I couldn't see Dongyul. Nana was standing outside a small bit, with the door just ajar. I couldn't clearly hear what he said to Nana in response to her question.
 
"Ani. Go away." Nana told him in distaste. "Stop being like that."
 
Dongyul said something to her and I strained my ears, trying to catch any of it, but I couldn't.
 
"I said, no! Go away, Dongyul."
 
Their converstation lasted another minute, and Nana got progessively more angry with Dongyul. I couldn't even hear what Dongyul was saying, and it was very annoying. I would get up and try and easedrop, but I was too lazy. The couch was too uncomfortable.
 
I soon had to leave it though. Nana respinded fiercely to Dongyul, and I heard her scream and then I then a bang. My blood chilled. What had happened? I jumped up from my seat, and wrenched the door open.
 
I blinked in shock. Nana was lying on the floor, beside Dongyul's door. There seemed to be blood coming from her head and she was unconscious. The blood was matting her tousled hair together. 
 
"Nana." The word got strangled in my throat, and I'm not even sure if it was audible.
 
"What did you say to him?" Dongyul demanded.
 
I hadn't even noticed him before. He was standing at the side of the door. He had a furious expression contorting his facial features, turning him into an ugly person.
 
 
 
 
"Who?" I asked in surprise. "What did you do to Nana?"
 
"For God's sake!" Dongyul cursed and thumped his fist off the wall, advancing on me. "You ruined it! You ruined my chance of ever debuting."
 
Dongyul's hand came up, and I truned my head to the side, scrunching my eyes shut. However, much to my surprise, he didn't hit me. Instead, he grabbed my arm, and twisted it around, so that I was facing the other way.
 
"Ah!" I cried out in pain. His hand was squeezing my wrist, and I felt like it was breaking. Perhaps it was, it was beyond painful.
 
"What the hell did you say to the CEO?" Dongyul asked me, and tightened his grip. "Why did he say no to me?"
 
"I don't know. You wrote the script, I just read that. Please, let go." I pleaded. "It hurts."
 
"The hell you did." Dongyul spat, and he pushed me away. I put my hands up, to catch me before I smacked into the wall. I yelped as my left hand hit the wall. It must be broke. There was no way that it could be this sore otherwise.
 
Dongyul walked up to me again and cocked his head to the side. "You're going to ask the CEO to go take me back. You're going to do whatever it takes to get me accepted, okay?"
 
His hand reached up to my face. The back of his palm caressed my cheek and I flinched away from him. His hand suddenly went up and he pulled at my hair.
 
I cried out again, and scrunched my eyes shut again.
 
"Do you understand? You're going to go and apologise and beg for me to become a trainee, okay?" Dongyul said, his voice full of venom.
 
"The hell she is." A familar voice came from nowhere, and all of a sudden, the Dongyul's hand that was tangled up in my hair was gone.
 
I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Dongyul pressed to the wall by Daehyun. The side of Daehyun's arm was pressed against Dongyul's throat and his fist was raised in threat.
 
I gulped, but a lump had formed in my throat, and it didn't allow me to swallow. Someone came up beside me, and I turned to look at Jongup.
 
"Joyce, come on." Jongup told me, gently. He put an arm around me, and lead me away, guiding me by the shoulder.
 
"Nana." I said. I wasn't able to string a sentence together.
 
"I got her." I heard another familar voice. Zelo was at my side, and Nana was in his arms. I was right, she was unconscious.
 
I heard insults being thrown, and I didn't need to turn around when I heard thud, to know what had happened. I still winced though.
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
A/N:
 
So, yeah. Once again, sorry about the paragraphing/spacing thing. I wrote the first chapter on Office when my internet was down, and then everything went wrong. I spent ages trying how to get it back to normal. Other chapters are normal, I even tried adding another chapter, and that is fine, so I don't know what happened =_='
 
It's annoying, and I tried everything as well >.<
 
Anyways, after that I became very unmotivated to write the rest of it when it was so screwed up. Yeah, but then, yeah . . .
 
It'll be back to normal next chapter ^_^  (I hope) 
 
Please comment ^_^
 
~* Fighting *~