Giggling

The English Teacher

 

 

"Joycie, time to wake up." Someone was shaking me awake. The lights in the room were on, and I tried to bury my head under my pillow, but someone snatched it away.

"Himchan go away!" I moaned, not opening my eyes, but using my hand to cover them.

"Joycie, get up now!"

"But it's the holidays! I want to sleep!"

"Joycie, we're taking you and Nana somewhere special." Himchan's voice was sweet, but then it changed into a threatening tone. "Get up know, or I'll get Daehyun to come in here."

"That really isn't much of a threat." I mumbled.

"Oh, really? When you have bed hair and your face is a mess?" Himchan asked sarcatically. "HEY JUNG DAEHYUN, GET IN HERE!"

"I'm up, I'm up!" I said, throwing the covers off of me.

"Hyung, did you want me?" Daehyun asked, about to come in when Himchan left, pushing Daehyun back down the hall.

 

I got changed, and noticed that Nana wasn't in the room. She must have gotten up a while ago. I got changed into a smiple pair of jeans, a knitted boyfriend cardigan, a white shirt and a bair of boots, all things that Daehyun had bought me, and checked my phone six in the morning. I was going to kill Himchan! I styled my hair, curling it at the btooms, and applied my make up. I don't know why, but Himchan's comment this morning had made me more conscious about my appearance.

When I walked out of my room, sure enough, Nana was there, eating breakfast with B.A.P, I pulled up a chair, and grabbed a slice of toast and started nibbling at it.

"So, where are we going that I was rudely awaken so early for?" I asked Himchan.

"It's a surprise!" He winked.

"Hyung, don't wink at her, she's mine!" Daehyun said like a three year old claiming his favourite toy. He clung onto my arm and stuck his tongue out at Himchan. I pushed his head away with my index figure.

"Are you younger than Zelo?" I asked him.

"Neh. Noona is so pretty." He gave me puppy dog eyes. I scooted my chair away from his a little in fright.

"Joy, what have you done with Daehyun?" Zelo asked me, scared.

"I don't know." I whispered back.

"Aish, you're no fun." Daehyun scowled his puppy eyes diasappearing. I burst out laughing. I covered my mouth with two hands, but I still couldn't stop. I must be sleep deprived.

"She's just as crazy as Daehyun, that's why they go well together." Jongup said to Nana and she nodded. I still couldn't stop laughing. Even Daehyun was giving me weird looks now.

"Remind me why I like you so much?" Daehyun asked me, and I shook my head, still giggling. After five minutes, I had finally calmed down, but I looked at Daehyun and I burst out into laughter again. Nana looked at me, and gave me a weird look.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, and pointed at me. "You got it on camera." I laughed again. There was no way possible that I could have gotten it on camera, but Daehyun still freaked out.

"Mwoh? Are you kidding? Joyce give me your phone, ppalli." He snapped his fingers, his face anxious.

"Yah, you pabo. There's no way possible that I could have recorded it. Seriously, you have to stop falling for Nana's jokes."

Everyone laughed at Daehyun's reaction. His mouth formed an 'o' shape, and he nodded seriously.

"You just wait Nana, I'll get you back good."

I frowned. I was jealous, it was true.

"Omo! Look at the time, we got to go!" Yongguk ushered us the door. It was seven in the morning and I didn't feel like being rushed much. There was a van bus waiting outside. It had twenty seats inside.

"Why do you have so many seats?" I asked them.

"Well, usually we have our stylists, managers and everyone with us, so we all fit in here." Youngjae told me. Everyone took two seats to themselves so that they could put their feet up and sleep. I was last in the bus, and was going to do the same, when Daehyun pulled me down so I was sitting beside him.

"Wae? You won't be comfortable if I'm here." I told him sternly, trying to get up, but he wrapped a hand around my waist, so I couldn't leave.

"As long as your here, I don't care." He told me. Our faces were so close that our noses were touching. I felt a little overwhelmed. He inched his face closer and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes as well. Our lips just met when someone interupted us.

"Joyce!"

"Hyung!"

Nana and Zelo scolded us.

"They're other people on this bus, so we'd appreciate it if you keep that lovey dovey stuff to ourselves until you're someplace private." They both said together, perfect word for word.

"We will if you do." Daehyun said, and the two looked at each other confused. Daehyun and I turned around. He rested his head on the window and lent back against the window. I rested my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, when I felt a pressure on my lips and then it stopped. I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Sssh." Daehyun held his index fingure up to his lips and winked. "Sleep jagiya."

 

*                    *                      *

 

We finally arrived, half an hour later. I rubbed my eyes sleepily.

"C'mon jagiya. We're here." Daehyun pulled me up. I looked out the window.

"We're at a recording studio?" I asked him incredously. "I get to hear you sing your new song?"

Daehyun nodded, smiling at me.

"Yay!" I clapped and jumped up and down on the bus. Daehyun grabbed my hands and told me to stop, or else I'd get told off. I kissed his cheek quickly.

"I'm just so excited!" I told him, and followed the other's out the bus.

"Manager hyung said he couldn't be here today, which is the main reason the pair of you are here." Yongguk told me and Nana after we were all gathered outside the studio.

"Manager hyung still doesn't know we have two girls living with us, least of all you, Joyce."

I nodded. I was sure this was going to cause trouble later, but right now, I couldn't care less. Nana nodded as well. However, instead of linking arms with me, she linked arms with Zelo and they marched into the studio together. I grabbed Daehyun's hand, and followed them in. 

 

After listening to them singing for over two hours, I was still in shock. I had no idea that they could sing and rap like that. They each went into the booth, and did their parts seriously. Their practice had really paid off.

Eventually they decided to take a break and head down to the café downstairs to get a drink. We hadn't seen any idols on the way up, so I was hoping that maybe we'd see some on the way down. Daehyun grabbed my hand, and told me to either stop jumping so much, or else I'd jump through the roof. I blushed, and he laughed at me.

Nana and I skipped off ahead. Even though we didn't know the way, we were so excited that we couldn't wait to meet a celebrity. We turned around the corner, with B.A.P hot on our heels, and we saw the last person I wanted to see right now.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________