Lotte World

The English Teacher

 

"Y-yah. What kind of revenge?" I asked as Daehyun dragged me towards the waiting bus.

"You'll see." His eyes sparkled.

I sighed as I hopped into the bus. I sat down on a two seater, and quickly put my feet up so he couldn't sit beside me. I stuck my tongue out at him, and he raised an eyebrow.

"You big kid." He muttered and sat down on my legs.

"Ow! Get off! What was that for?" I exclaimed, hitting on the shoulder. Daehyun got off my feet temporaily and I quickly put them down on the floor, where they wouldn't crushed.

"For not letting me sit beside you." He retorted.

I rolled my eys at him and looked out the window. I could hear Nana, Zelo and Jongup talking animatedly amongst themselves. Himchan and Yongguk were having a very serious conversation down the back of the bus.

I wonder what that's about. I thought.

Daehyun rested his head on my shoulder, and we spent the journey mostly in silence. He was probably thinking about different ways to get me back. In what seemed like no time at all, we were there.

 

"Okay, so what do you guys want to go on first?" Yongguk asked, coming back with tickets from the front desk.

"That!" Zelo said, pointing to a large, and rather intimidating rollercoaster. Before I could even open my mouth, I was being pulled over and strapped into a seat. It was a two seater, and I was squashed in beside Daehyun.

The carriage jerked, before chugging slowly forward. The rollercoaster picked up speed, and we were whizzing around bends and going around loop the loops. I kept my eyes firmly shut and clenched onto the rail and Daehyun's hand. I screamed along with the countless of other people. Daehyun finally got me to open my eyes at one point, teling me it was nearly over.

He lied.

We were at the top of a steep incline, and the carriage lurched, and we began our descent going over a hundred kilometers per hour, and at nearly at ninety degree angle, before sharply turning up so we were upside down. The rush of wind caused my eyes to water.

"I hate you, Jung Daehyun!" I screeched, closing my eyes again.

 

The ride finally ended, and I wasn't quite stable. My eye's were still watering, and Daehyun wrapped an arm around my waist so that I wouldn't fall over. We went back to where our group was congregating. Jongup and Zelo were debating over what they should go on next.

"Oh, Youngjae!" Daehyun waved Youngjae and his newly formed friends over. My eyes bugged out of my sockets when I saw who he had with him.

"Guys, this is JB, Jr., and Dongyul. JB was my friend back when I was a trainee at JYP." Youngjae introduced them. "This is Zelo, Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, and Daehyun and they're-"

"Laura and Joyce." Dongyul said.

"Actually it's Nana now." Nana told him, giving him an icy glare.

"Oh, Joyce, you found someone to take you did you? Well, that's a shocker. Does he not know how pathetic you are?" Dongyul mocked me. I looked away, my cheeks burning red.

"Mwoh?" Daehyun asked confused, looking between the two of us. "Hold on, did you jsut call my girlfriend pathetic?" His tone turned deadly.

"Daehyun, just leave it." I told him.

"Ani, do you want to repeat that? How do you even know her?"

"Oh, you don't know? I'm an old friend from England." Dongyul told him bravely. Daehyun's eyes flashed.

"Wait. You know her from England? That means you're that guy." Daehyun tried to raise his arm, but I clung onto it, not allowing him to raise it. "You're the guy who basically tortured her. And now you pretty much follow her here, where she's happy. What, is it your mission to make her life her miserable?"

Dongyul laughed in Daehyun's face. "Touchy, eh?" He prodded Daehyun in the chest.

"Dongyul stop." I told him. I didn't like him mocking Daehyun. JJ Project stared on in horror, obviously shocked that Dongyul was like this. 

"Wae? Worried I'll tell him much of a loser you were?" Dongyul came closer to me and Daehyun. He towered over me, and I quivered a little. "Or, perphaps I should tell your brother that you're going out with him."

I pushed him back. "Yah! Who the hell do you think you are?!"

Nana came to my defence. "I think that Daehyun is a much better option than anyone she ever had before."

"Hah! Like she had much options before!"

B.A.P glared at him. I tugged on Daehyun's arm. "Come on. I want to go." Daehyun looked down at me, and went over to Dongyul. He punched him hard on the chin and then whispered something to him. He came back to me, and towed me towards a café. He sat me down and went off to buy some food and drink. He came back with another slice of cheesecake, an ice cream and two hot chocolates.

"Thanks, oppa." I said softly and picked up my ice cream. 

"Anything you want to tell me?" He asked me softly. I knew that he was worried about how I was dealing with Dongyul.

"Well, I guess I should tell you I met him earlier at the recording studio. That's why I got lost. I just had to get away." I confessed.

"Jinjja? I guess I'm a bad boyfriend then, for not being there to defend you. Aish! Why am I always so late?" He ruffled up his hair.

"You're not. You're the best boyfriend ever." I told him, grinning. He smiled, and I leaned into kiss him, but at the last second put the ice cream in his face.

"Ah! What was that for?" Daehyun asked, offended.

" 'Cos I love you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Jinjja." He shook his head. "I wasn't going to get you back, but now I have to."

"What? You mean the rollercoaster wasn't revenge?" I asked.

"Nope." His lips popped on the 'p'. "That was Zelo and Jongup's idea. This is mine."

When we finished eating, Daehyun dragged me towards his 'revenge'. I gulped, and tried to free my hand from his.

"Oh no. Anything but this." I whispered as Daehyun smirked, and pulled me towards it. "Someone! Help me!"

Daehyun rolled my eyes, and to my dismay, no one came to help me.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________