Drugged

The English Teacher

 

 

The boys were all staring at my bruise with wide eyes and oped moves. I hastily pulled my t-shirt down, covering it up.

"It's nothing, really," I lied, trying to calm them down, but it didn't work.

"How could you hide this from us?" Zelo asked me, allowing the hurt he felt to colour his voice.

"Zelo. . . I . . " Tears started to prick at my eyes. What was I supposed to say? I knew that they'd only feel guilty if they knew. What had did they to gain from learning the truth? Except for pain, they had nothing.

"Yah! You've no excuses!"

"Zelo . . . I'm sor-sorry," I said, as sobs racked my chest. I clutched my side unconsciously, as it began to get sore.

"Yah. Don't cry. Mian," he apologised.

"Zelo, you babo," Youngjae smacked the back of his head. I continued sobbing and Daehyun sat down beside me, wiping my tears away again with a tissue - where did he get them from? Did he always have one on him just in case? I pushed his hand away, embarrased at his actions with all the members around, even though he has done it before, but this time felt different. It seemed to hold more meaning, if that made sense.

"Yah! I'm trying to help," he pouted, cutely.

"Mian," I sobbed.

"Here, take this," Himchan handed me a tablet and a glass of water.

Still sniveling, I put the tablet in my mouth and gulped down some water, swallowing the tablet in the process. Suddenly, my head started to become fuzzy. I beacme very sleepy and within minutes, I fell unconscious on the couch.

 

"AH!" I cried out, waking up with a jolt. I opened my eyes, and the room I was in was pitch dark. I reached over for my lamp, but I couldn't find it, just my luck.

"Yah! Are you Ok?" Six boys in pajama bottoms and no t-shirts crashed in through my door, letting light in the room. I quickly put the duvet over my eyes, shielding them from the sight of six topless boys before me. I tried to think about how I had gotten here. It was my room, that much was obvious. But, all I could remember was taking the tablet Oppa gave me, and then . . . I woke up here.

I touched my side gingerly, pulling my t-shirt up underneath the cover, so that B.A.P couldn't see. Huh, it was bandaged. but when did that happen? I pulled my left sleeve up, expecting to see the word cut on my arm, but that was bandaged as well. How? What did they do?

"Are you O.K?" Jongup pulled the duvet off my face, luckily my t-shirt was fixed. I was still in the clothes  that I had come home in. I looked briefly at him, and realised that he still hadn't covered himself up, nor had any of the others. I put my hands over my eyes.

"Yah! What's wrong?" Zelo attempted to tug my hands off of my face.

"Um . . . maybe you ought to put some clothes on first," I suggested to him.

"Oh! Crap!" I heard a scrambling at the door, as they each tried to get out before each other.

When they finally came back wearing hoodies and baggy t-shirts and sheepish expressions, I glared at them.

"Yah! What happened? Did you drug me?" I asked Himchan.

"Ergh . . . well you see. . ." he started, but didn't quite know how to finish. He shoved Daehyun in front of him. "Daehyun you tell her."

"Well, um . . . Yah, hyung! Why do I have to tell her?" he whined. They all started bickering among themselves. They were really immature children. The situation would've been hilarous, if it weren't for the fact that my curosity still hadn't been satisfied. I got threw the duvet off of me, sighing. I got up and stretched, hearing the satisfaction of my bones pop. I went to take a step forward, but without warning, my surroundings began to blur and I was falling. I braced myself for the impact of the floor but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes, and I was staring into Daehyun's eyes.

"Still dizzy?" he asked me softly.

"Yeah, must be. Thanks Oppa," I said, trying to get up. Daehyun tilted me, so I was upright once again. I continued glowering at Himchan.

"Oppa's, I'm thankful that you helped me, but that doesn't give you permission to knock me out." I told them all sternly.

"Mwoh? It wasn't our fault! We didn't know it'd knock you out! I guess you can't handle it as well as us!" Zelo replied defiantly.

"You probably aren't used to the tablets," Yongguk butted in.

"But what about the bandages?" I retorted.

"I did them, since I did first aid in school, but it was fine. Trust me!" Youngjae told me truthfully.

"Alright fine!" I conceded defeat.

"Now, do you want to tell us how you got them?" Daehyun asked me.

"Ergh, would you believe me if I said I fell?" I asked them hopefully. Jongup gave me a look, and I knew I had to tell some of the truth, but not enough for them to feel guilty.

"The truth is . . . I . . . I got mugged." I tried my luck.

"No dice Joy. Please tell us!" Zelo pleaded with me.

"Zelo, can't you understand I have my reasons not to? I promise, when the time is right, I'll tell you all. But the time isn't now." I looked at each of them in turn, saving Daehyun for last. I tried to convey what I meant by my eyes. Finally, Daehyun sighed.

"Fine Bambi. But you better tell us one day. Now get some sleep."

He pushed me lightly back onto the bed, and tucked me up. He gently kissed the top of my forehead, causing both me and B.A.P to gasp, and walked out the room, the rest of B.A.P trailing, dumbstruck behind him.

Well, at least I got away with that, I thought. Afterall, it went a lot better than expected.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________