Running Away

The English Teacher

 

 

When we exited the dorm, I expected all the fangirls to be gone. How wrong I was. They were still there. Maybe their numbers increased by a few scores. Daehyun had his mask on and his hood over his head. He grabbed my right hand, and I whimpered invountarily. He glance down, and realising he was holding my injured hand, He quickly let go and changed to my left hand.

"Mian," he apologised.

Usually, the fangirls didn't notice us. But today, wasn't usual. We were barely out the door, and two feet down the road when;

"Daehyun Oppa!"

"Run!" Daehyun roared at me, still holding my hand.

We fled down the road, like foxes fleeing the hounds at a hunt. Daehyun was slightly ahead of me, guiding me. He seemed to know where to go, which was surprising, seeing as none of the B.A.P memebers knew how where a supermarket was. They made me ask strangers in the street! But I guess that this has happened before. The fangirls started screaming things at us.

"Daehyun Oppa! Is she your girlfriend?"

"Daehyun Oppa! Let me be your girlfriend."

"I love you Daehyun Oppa!"

We had barely run for two minutes when he pulled me inside a busy shopping mall. He pulled me inside the huge milling crowd. We kept our heads down and shuffled along with the crowd. I quickly took a sneak peek od Daehyun. He didn't look like he had been running at all. His hair and clothes were perfect, like he was just after being styled by a group of stylists. I was sure I looked like I was after running a marathon. Adrenaline was coarsing through my veins and my hair was probably wild and messy. Daehyun looked at me, and put my head down again. Wait, did Daehyun just chuckle? I heard the fans enter the fans enter the mall. I was about to look up, when I thought better of it. Finally I heard good news.

"They won't be here. Go back and search the alleys,"

This time I had to look. That voice was just too familiar. It sounded just like Taerin. I went up on my tiptoes to look over the heads of the crowd, but unfortuatley I wasn't tall enough. Daehyun took me around in a small semi-circle and back out the door again. He was still holding my hand, I was about to pull it out when, he gripped it tighter entwinning our fingers.

"Just in case we need another quick get away," Daehyun winked, his eyes twinkling.

Sesange, my heart is racing at a thousand miles an hour! A blush crept its way into my cheeks. Was this beacuse of Daehyun? I wondered. Was it possible that this boy could make my heart gallop off, with just the simple action of holding my hand.

 

At last, we reached my apartment. I was dreading having to let go of Daehyuns hand. "Do you want to come up?" I offered. I wondered if he detected my reluctance to let go of his hand in that sentence.

"Sure."

My heart set off again. Aish! Did it have to betray me like that? I tugged Daehyun up the stairs. Sadly, I hadn't got the chance to paint my door, so the graffiti was still there.

"Whats this?" he asked gesturing to the door.

"Just an idiot who got the wrong house," I brushed it off lightly.

"Yah! This is serious. When did this happen?" he asked, I was surprised at the anger infecting his voice.

"Um . . . yesterday. Relax Daehyun!"

He looked at me for a while, then apologised. "Mian."

"Yah, that's twice you've apologised to me today," I grinned. "Let's not make this a habit, 'kay?"

He just laughed at me and tried to mess up my hair. I swotted him away with my free hand. Alas, I had to let go of him in order to open the door, I gave it a shoulder, and pried it open. I quickly grabbed his hand again. Traitor, I murmered to my heart. I lead him into the apartment.

"Daehyun Oppa, would you like a-"

                                                   

                                                  CRASH

 

Without warning, a brick careened through the window, sending shards of glass everywhere. Daehyun grabbed me, and spun me around, shielding me with his body.

"Joyce, gwaenchanha?" he inspected my face. "Aish you're bleeding." He was holding my face in his two hands.

"Daehyun! Are you alright? Oh no! You're cut," i said guiltily, ignoring his question.

He let go of my face as I got the first aid kit, from where I left it last night. I got out the necessary medicines. I grabbed his wrist and sat him down at the table.

"You first," he grabbed a cotton bud and put antiseptic on it. He cleaned the cuts on my cheek and put a pororo band aid over it. He smiled at it briefly.

"Now me," he commanded. I chuckled at his behaviour.

"This is the second time you've saved me. Thank you Oppa." I said while patching him up.

"Let's not make this a habit 'kay?" mimicking my tone from earlier. I reached up and patted his head, copying him as well.

"There, all done," I announced proudly.

"Well get your stuff," he said, standing up, annd going over to the brick.

"What?" I asked him, confused.

"Someones obviously after you," he said, showing me a note that was attached to the brick;

We warned you. Now the funs just about to start . . . 

I gulped. Fun? Did they not know they had the wrong person?

"What're you standing there for? Get your stuff." ordered Daehyun.

"What for?" I aasked exasperated.

"You're coming back to the dorm with me. You can't stay here anymore." he said, as if it was the most rational thing in the world.

"Wait, you want me to live with B.A.P?" I asked incredously.

"Yeah, of course," he replied innocently.

Ergh . . . how did I get in this mess?

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________