Article

The English Teacher

 

 

B.A.P's main vocal, Jung Daehyun, has more than one girl on the go?

by Lee Jori

 

B.A.P, a hot male rookie group by TS Entertainment, famous for girl group Secret, have been getting attention since their debut in late January. Firstly for their choice to all go blond, which they claimed was an act to show their teamwork, secondly for the themes that their music deals with (their debut dealed with the harshness of soceity and their second was similar, and dealt with oppression), and lastly for their beautiful voices and faces. 

The group released their first single, Warrior, along with a mini album in January of this year. They held their showcase the next day with over 3,000 people attending. 

Fans (known as Baby's) immediately took to social networking sites, praising the boy band's vocal's and the group have been hailed as the next big thing, with professional's saying that their popularity may become as big as H.O.T's was back in the day, before they disbanded in 2001.

The group starred in their own reality show, Ta-Dah! It's B.A.P!, prior to their debut. In this series, their main vocal, Jung Daehyun, wore a mask covering the lower half of his face. When the members were asked why this was, they all jokingly replied that Daehyun has a handsome face, but once he starts to talk, he becomes uglier as he tends to ramble.

Mr. Jung has also received attention for his bad skin condition from "anti-fans". Mr. Jung has acne, and he said himself that he, and fellow band member, Bang Yongguk often visit the dermatologist together. B.A.P's anti-fans claim that the reason they hid his lower face was to hide his acne on the lower half of his face.

However, it seems Daehyun, who has been nicknamed Busan Won Bin for his good looks despite his acne, has picked up a few tips from people, as he now has no problem making himself more appealing in the eyes of the female population. In the first few photographs, Daehyun was pictured with Joyce Lee, an English-Korean.

The photo from Lotte World is rumoured to be not long after B.A.P's debut and the girl was Daehyun's girlfriend, as fans saw her often going into their dorm.

The pair soon broke up after this happy day, as an inside source told us, and they didn't see each other until much later until B.A.P's joint concert with Big Bang. G-Dragon is supposed to have personally asked B.A.P to take part in the concert, as he saw it as a good opportunity for the two groups to benefit from. Big Bang would gain a supporting act while B.A.P would gain popularity and experience.

After B.A.P's explosive performance, they joined fans in various games. Six lucky people were asked to come up on the stage, and Ms.Lee was Daehyun's lucky partner.

However, during the famous pepero games, a saesang fan threw her shoe at Ms. Lee and she suffered a serious concussion to the head. Ms. Lee reportedly had several stitches on her head, as when the heeled shoe hit her, she was badly cut on her scalp.

B.A.P were photographed by paparazzi visiting Ms. Lee, and Daehyun can be seen tenderly gazing at Ms. Lee while holding her hand. Within minutes of arriving in the hospital room, B.A.P's leader, Bang Yongguk shut the curtains immediately.

Three weeks ago, however, Ms. Lee went back to England, cutting all ties with the viscious idol world. She couldn't be contacted for a comment on her accident, as a TS Entertainment manager has refuse to disclose her home address.

Mr. Jung Daehyun seems to be able to get over heart break remarkably fast, however, as he can be seen photographed with an unknown woman exchanging numbers outside the TS recording studio.

TS Entertainment denied all of the relationships, and claimed that they were all "rumours".

Unfortunately, Mr. Jung was unavailable himself for comment.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

I came to the realisation that a few of the past chapters may have made it seem like I dislike Baby's and this may seem like I am pointing out B.A.P's flaws, but I really love B.A.P and the fans. London is another place that people may think I hate. But, I really don't, I swear!

That's drama, right? It's a double update because I didn't want to summarise the article and it would have been too long to add in at the bottom of the other chapter. I'm a lazy person, but you probably already figured that out by now ^^

~* Fighting *~